[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK would Scaramucci talk to the new yorker on the record?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 29

File: the mooooch.jpg (7KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
the mooooch.jpg
7KB, 280x180px
This makes no sense guys, you literally have to say "this is off the record" for it to be off the record, so what the fuck is up? He gave up his position at the company he was at and got divorced from his wife over getting in trumps white house.

Is the mooch that stupid? No, probably not..he's dealt with "journalists" before

Was he drinking and actually just venting to a reporter he thought he could trust? Maybe, but again he has dealt with plenty of """journalists""". Its the fucking new yorker man.

Did he do this on purpose to hurt trump? Possibly but he also got rid of priebus/spicer so that brings up a new set of questions depending on your opinion of why mooch was brought in

Was spicer a leaker?
Was priebus a leaker?
Or were these two loyal to trump and the mooch just created havoc for no reason?
>>
>>135699314
>Or were these two loyal to trump and the mooch just created havoc for no reason?

Smoke screen for the behind the scenes happening about to go down in a few days. Keep the media distracted with all these firings and drama (twitter, etc) while the work is done quietly. Something big on the horizon is comin'
>>
>>135699314
Results of leak: mooch badmouthing bannon and penis

What happened next: there was a leak and prebus was fired

And then: he resigns on the request of kelly at 8am and it doesnt leak till the press core is advised.

Conclusion: mission success
>>
>>135699314
Not gonna lie he was a bad choice. I assume whoever suggested he be hired has a demerit on their record with Trump as well. I couod tell he was a weird loose canon from day one. Italian Americans have ego/self-esteem issues much like mexicans.
>>
>>135699545
>Smoke screen for the behind the scenes happening about to go down in a few days.
But wasn't hiring Mooch a somescreen for the Russia thing?
And the Russia thing a somescreen for the tranny comment thing?
And the tranny comment thing a smokescreen for some other Russian thing?
I'm dumb and totally don't see a pattern here.
>>
>>135700165
Everything you mentioned was done for a reason. Create twitter drama with that transgendered tweet, knowing the left/media would be enraged over it.

Next, he'll have his staff 'fight' and cause drama within the ranks. In reality, they are all working together and the timeline is in place; everything was a cover to keep the media distracted while investigations and evidence gathering happens for the draining of the swamp.

tl;dr
Trump causes fake outrage
Drama within the whitehouse for a distraction
Day of the rope is coming for the DNC
>>
File: 1489866282635.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489866282635.png
29KB, 657x527px
Scaramucci was there to distract the media from Bill Browder's testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee last week.
>>
>>135701462
But this loses credibility because all the other "chaos" has been going on for basically 6 months.

>>135701866
If anything, browders testimony proved fusion gps works with russia you mong
>>
>>135699809
My dad was a Sicilian American ATF agent he was very calm and respectful and put good values in me and my brothers. Not all of us are like that
>>
>>135699594
nobody knew reince resigned the day before it was announced

>>135699809
How was he a bad choice? If you take away the new yorker thing, hes fucking perfect to communicate for trump. much smoother with his words
>>
>>135701462
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!

Haven't you learned yet that Trump is ALWAYS playing 4D chess? He's moving his pieces into position and soon he'll have his checkmate, i.e. ARREST OF HILLARY AND ALL MEMBERS OF THE DNC

It's coming soon, just wait /pol/, it's going to be amazing.
>>
Has anyone seen this... Is this for real?
When was this filmed??

https://youtu.be/Oi4o1u6ba1w
>>
>>135702618
If he plans on making big arrests related to the DNC/Clintons, he doesn't need to hire scaramucci and fire him after 10 days. For what? To "create drama"?

How does creating drama help trump make arrests related to the DNC? Are you guys just fucking with me?? Like if there wasn't drama sessions wouldnt be able to do his job? I understand distancing himself from sessions in case of that but wtf does mooch gotta go for?!
>>
>>135699314
It had to be intentional. The reporter said to Jew Blitzer that he called Mooch back afterward to confirm that he understood that the conversation was on the record, and Mooch confirmed. He knew damn well it was going to get out there.

Whether Mooch was intended to stay or go, it's hard to say, but the shake-up certainly seemed to play a role in this week of happenings. If he was intended to stay, I'm sorry to see him go, but if not, job well done.
>>
>>135702948
Are you retarded? He needs to distract the media. Ignore this obvious shill.
>>
>All this cognitive dissonance 8TH
When will you assholes get your heads out of the sand?? Scaramucci is just another failure in an administration mired by incompetence. Trump has already lost more staff than any president in history, and he's only 6 months in.

Rats off a sinking ship.
>>
>>135702948
Sessions might be moving over to DHS soon, and an interim AG would be put in place, thus allowing the powers of the AG office to continue being place and without congress approval. Trump is just moving his pieces into position and will strike when the time is right.

Did you notice congress is on vacation all August? The big happening (according to WH Anon) is supposed to be this Wednesday, when everyone is at the beach. He will spring the trap, the indictments will be produced and all of their computers and information will now be considered part of an investigation. He is indeed playing 4D chess, and he better drain the sewer.
>>
>>135703179
>muh 78D underwater basket weaving meme
>cuckistan flag
Checks out.
>>
>>135703338
Traitors like you will be among the first to go when Trump drains the swamp and restores the republican.
>>
Marriage falling apart probably didn't come out of nowhere, he snapped and had a meltdown.
>>
>>135703307
>massive happenings happening, promise
>Hillary and DNC going down
>said the increasingly nervous man for the sixth time this week
July 27th was supposed to be a big happening too, faggot. Unless you count McCain shitting all over the GOP healthcare bill, I'd say you have no leg to stand on.
>>
>>135701462
>dude getting impeached was a part of his plan
>he's just doing it to distract from when he finally drains the swamp

Typical drumpfkin
>>
>>135703229
This is what draining the swamp looks like
>>
>>135703229
>>135703338
Shills get the rope too.
Bump all these threads, don't let them get buried.

His name was Seth Rich and he was murdered by the DNC.
>>
>>135699314
Well someones still leaking.
>>
>>135703469
>Trump's gonna drain the swamp
>right after he hires Exxon and Goldman Sachs kikes to be his top level advisors and on his cabinet
The doublethink amongst cuckistans is unbelievable.
>>
>>135703179
The media is already fucking distracted with russia, priebus & spicer gone, healthcare and everything else going on. Are you fucking retarded? Calling me a shill get the fuck outta my thread you kekistan faggot piece of shit

This is a shill you fucking moron
>>135703229

>>135703307
I hope man, i've heard this interim AG story before. I really hope so man..I dont believe the beef between him and sessions
>>
>>135703596
All the happenings are going down behind the scene, just as Trump has planned. There was a major happening on the 27th, the public just doesn't know about it yet.

All will be revealed when the republic is restored. Give Trump time, he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>135703229
>Scaramucci is just another failure in an administration mired by incompetence.
What was Mooch "incompetent" at? Who else has shown "incompetence?"

>Trump has already lost more staff than any president in history and he's only 6 months in.
Yet another idiot who thinks that Trump being known for firing people was just a gimmick from The Apprentice. He's been running a worldwide business empire for decades, this is his thing. He literally wrote a book about this...

>Rats off a sinking ship.
Nothing bad has even happened. The only things I can think of has to do with Congress and the Senate being warmongering retards, and that doesn't involve Trump. What are you referring to?
>>
>>135699314
The question is ... who's next? All this firing makes for some very tense working conditions for the rest. Like walking on eggshells every day.
>>
>>135703229
Trump is known as that guy who says "You're fired" on TV.
>>
>>135703596
it was a big happening, Trump was president.
>>
>>135703702
>draining the swamp
>Exxon and Goldman Sachs in the cabinet
>all of his top advisors are kikes
Delusional cuck
>>
>>135699314
/pol/: because everything is a conspiracy
>>
>>135703919
They also submitted a request for special counsel on the 27th
>>
Some very pro-Trump Twitter pundits I follow are admitting this was a fuckup. The guy even yelled at the FBI for releasing his public disclosure form. Duh. Trusting that first reporter, Lizza(?) shows he wasn't ready for this.
>>
>you literally have to say "this is off the record"
You have to literally say "this is off the record" AND get the reporter to agree to that. You can't just unilaterally declare shit off the record and then spill your guts and expect it to not get reported on.

I would wager he fucked up on the second point since it's not as well known, though obvious in hindsight.
>>
>>135703723
>muh Seth rich meme
Even Limbaugh dropped this bogus story. Wake up.
>>
File: 1463852374048.png (420KB, 829x711px) Image search: [Google]
1463852374048.png
420KB, 829x711px
>>135703596
>this city-state of this post
holy shit, are you really trying to use a random LARPer on /pol/ to discredit all future posts on /pol/?!
>>
>>135703857
>Major happening but no one knows about it almost a week later
>>
See the influx of shills and whatnot all of a sudden? They're scared as fuck, they know they're getting the rope soon. Tick tock, fuckers.

His name was Seth Rich and he was murdered for what he found out at the DNC.
>>
>>135703338
I have to use the kekistan flag because you faggots don't listen to anything I say when I use my geographic flag.
>>
>>135701462
surely the actual swamp is paying attention to the behind-the-scenes action though
>>
>>135704188
Fuck off, leaves.
>>
>>135703857
>give Trump time, he'll stop sucking circumcised kike dick sooner or later
You're fucking hilarious. Keep the delusions coming, cuckistani nigger
>>
>>135704186
THIS
>>
>>135699314
I think Bannon is next. He'll be replaced by another Military General. We currently have a Junta in America.
>>
>>135704057
Well, to be fair, they can't admit it if they don't actually know it.
>>
>>135704399
>We currently have a Junta in America.
A junta would require Trump to have military experience
>>
>>135699314
in all reality, it doesnt really matter who is working at the white house as long as republicans in the senate are complete fucking liars to those they supposedly represent

democracy was a mistake
>>
>>135704274
Course they are, but they won't be able to save everything and cover all their tracks. They've been ingrained and dug in so long, it would take a monumental amount of time to get 100% clean.

DWS and Awan are the crack in the armor to blow this all open. MSM hasn't said a word on all this despite the investigation being open since February on Awan.
>>
>>135699314
scaramooch was a one time cypher pad, deployed by god emporer to feed a barium meal to white house staff.... leak revealed.... leakers caught

a true Italian hitman from new york ... absolutely brilliant ...and the best part ... he made it look like an accident and all I can say is this, if trump is this smart, and the media and general public that dumb, god help us, Trump will destroy his enemies with impunity

he really is playing chess while his enemies play checkers
>>
>>135703863
>who else is incompetent?
You mean besides the entire GOP? No one, I guess.

>hurr, Trump is good at firing people
Fuck off. You're pretending like all these people jumping ship is a good thing. Hint: it's not.

>nothing bad has even happened
Nothing has happened at all. No major legislation has been passed. His entire presidency has been mired in controversy, and you've been blinded by his army of kikes if you don't see it.
>>
>>135704642
>leak revealed.... leakers caught
>breaking news, Trump crafted Jr.'s lie about Russian orphans
>>
>>135699545
North Korea
>>
>>135704487
Trump is just the face of a the American president for the public's sake. The one currenly in charge is Joseph Dunford. He's the one appointing other generals into the cabinet.
>>
>>135704750
NK and the DNC brought down in one fell swoop? Trump is better than I ever would have imagined. Godspeed.
>>
I like Trump but this was a failure. Trump needs to back his team like they back him. Kelly cleaning the slate is a cop out. Mooch got screwed and gave up everything to back Trump. Shit happens, don't toss your team to the wolves.
>>
>>135704133
Most /pol/tards believe him, though. Most posters here believe there was actually a big happening on the 27th, just read some of the other posts ITT
>>
>>135699314
Yeah, I don't understand the logic behind him talking to the new yorker.
>>
File: 21096582192_2035fffda6_b[2].jpg (506KB, 1024x989px) Image search: [Google]
21096582192_2035fffda6_b[2].jpg
506KB, 1024x989px
>wife begins divorce proceedings due to mooch's "naked political ambition"
>mooch's political career lasts 10 days
>>
File: anthony-scaramucci.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
anthony-scaramucci.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>135699314
"You said I'm bringing heat on YOU?
I gotta listen to people because of your fuckin shit? You're orderin me out? You better get your own fuckin army pal!

I'm what counts out here, not your fuckin country clubs or your fuckin TV shows!
And what the fuck are you doing on Twitter anyhow?
You know I get calls from back home every fuckin day, they think you went bat shit!"
>>
>>135704399
Bannon isnt goign anywhere. he is trumps propaganda card, and hes very smart, stays out of the limelight. I am betting he and Trump have actually become good friends at this point. He no longer needs to push his agenda publicly, or even behind closed doors at meetings .... he speaks privately with the president, everyday

I believe the same about Sessions
>>
>>135704188
Nobody listens to cuckistan flags either, nigger.
>>
>>135699314
>Was spicer a leaker?
could you just imagine that? guy was friendly to the media and it couldn't buy him a lick of sympathy with the media.

I don't buy it.
>>
>>135703229
Technically, Mooch was never employed.

He didn't get his security clearance yet so Spicer still has his job since Spicer hasn't officially resigned yet.
>>
>>135704729
So ...
who cares? no one KNOWS for sure, and thats the point
mooch did his job in ten days, find the leakers, terminate them
>>
>>135699314
GOPe plant? Trump used him to get rid of Reince and was just curious what bullshit he would pull if he promoted him to comms director.
>>
>>135702351
The fact that you just made this all about your father lends credence to the fact that Italians are short-dicked hairy bitches. Why not bring up your mother and her tight as fuck canolis?
>>
>>135705008
Mooch was gonna get an ambassadorship in the beginning. That was what he wanted first.
>>
>>135705366
>don't forget the cannolis
>>
File: 1501042065383.png (402KB, 748x2437px) Image search: [Google]
1501042065383.png
402KB, 748x2437px
Found this part of the WH Anon post, but couldn't find the other. He's called it right so far, just have faith.
>>
>>135705201
I dont think spicer is the leaker
and wouldn't be suprised to see him reinstated, moved to some other position.

Trumps agenda is to make the media look like chumps, shuffling his spokepeople around helps that. It means every time some granny turns on CNN they have a new face they are talking to who supposedly represents the president, only we cant be sure if they are here today gone tomorow, making anyone reporting anything they say only as credible as thier source....

dont you see, trump is his own spokeperson, he tweets, he gives weekly addresses .... he doesnt want a serious spokeperson, he doesnt want anything the media says to have any validity

what he want is people to listen to him, and to him alone, for all other sources of information to be suspect
btw .... he is accomplishing his goal
>>
>>135705228
He fired one fucking person and 2 others quit either because they viewed him as an incompetent boss or because of a political grudge held with the guy.

That one asshole in the comms department, Pence, and Reince are not all the leakers.
>>
>>135702308
>6 months
2 years*
>>
>>135705794
I genuinely doubt Spicer would come back between Trump hiring Mooch over his head without consulting him and the whole not letting him meet the Pope thing.
>>
>>135706039
Spicer was too aggressive with the press, though.
>>
>>135705960
>2 years*
44 years**
>>
I TOLD YOU TRUMP WAS A HILLARY PLANT!!
>>
>>135705877
I explained this here>>135705794

trump wants people to get thier water straight from the well ..... he wants all other sources of what he says/does to be at best suspect
he accomplishes this by constantly rotating spokepersons/comms directors etc etc .... making it all part of the media circus, and making none of it reliable information

so people tune it to CNN and say "oh another spokeperson, whatevers, none of this shit is actually reliable information..."
tell me you at least see the logic in my POV
you dont have to agree, but can you see how it might work
>>
>>135706246
>I want to look like an incompetent buffoon with people resigning left and right
>this will make people take me more seriously, instead of that fucking Lügenpresse
Surely this will work.
>>
>>135702948
this is the price of a god of chaos throwing in on trumps behalf. It's only chaos, its the only outcome, but it'll work
>>
File: suntsu2.jpg (19KB, 288x300px) Image search: [Google]
suntsu2.jpg
19KB, 288x300px
>>
>>>134893238

>>>134798036

These were really fun threads. Do some catching up.
>>
>>135699809
You base that off of tv, I'm sure.
>>
>>135703723
MY god I hope the Seth Rich turns out to be in protective custody wouldn't that be amazing seeing the reaction of folks?
>>
>>135707092
Shame that's not true. He deserves justice.
>>
>>135699545
This. He'd just had dinner with President, FLOTUS, and of all people, Hannity & Bill Shine.
Mooch also wasn't even officially "hired" yet; "supposed to" happen in August.
Anyone know when Hannity's radio contract is up? For years, guy's been banking way more than OReilly was. Needs a new challenge.
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (105KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
105KB, 1400x788px
He was fired because Jack had his sword despite of what he said to Aku
>>
>>135703229
You seem to know a lot about how much staff he has lost. So how many staff?

How many did Obungo lose?
How many did Bushtard lose?
>>
He drew negative attention to Priebus and was criticized for his manner.

He and Priebus are now gone.
>>
>>135706566
how many people outside of his spokepeople/comms director have resigned

the number please,

why? because you are seeing what you want to see (as all people do), but you are not seeing what others see, you are trying to convince others of what you see (me too)

but Im a leaf, so Im outside of this debate to some degree, it doesnt really matter to me, i have no "skin" in the game

and what do I see, ...well I explained what I see, that it seems to me no matter who the media is talking to they are only as reliable as thier sources, adn thier sources appear to be rotating weekly, meaning they are totally unreliable .. hence the media is unreliable source of information on what trump is thinking

and the number is important, because I know only of three or four, (and Im sure there is more) but I, like most people, dont follow it closely, and so to normies like myself, we are not seeing what you see

bear in mind most people read about 15 minutes of news a day .... and all I can see of the mooch/spicer fiasco is that if I want to know what Trump is thinking I might as well go to his twitter feed, cause the "sources" aren't reliable
>>
>>135699314
>Trump runs for president
>Priebus in charge of RNC
>Priebus talks shit about Trump
>Trump wins nomination
>Priebus still talks some shit about Trump, but reluctantly goes along with it
>Trump wins election
>Republican establishment forced to work with Trump, Trump extends olive branch by keeping Priebus as Chief of Staff
>skip ahead a few months
>Priebus leaks fucking everything to the press because he's an establishment toadie/shill in the service of Neocons
>Trump cannot directly fire Priebus because that would be a declaration of war upon Republicans in congress, which is a hurricane of piss he doesn't need right now
>in comes the blind
>Scaramucci is hired as new Press Sec
>immediately talks shit about Priebus and Bannon
>the Bannon criticism is for appearances, the Priebus criticism is to make Scaramucci look like an asshole and pull all eyes onto him
>Priebus is then outed as a leaker
>Priebus is 'resigned'
>Scaramucci takes the heat for it, not Trump
>Scaramucci's "big mouth" then gets him removed by Kelly; mission complete

If Trump's idea was to kill establishment Republicans in the White House, it worked.
The only problem was that Scaramucci was too good at drawing attention.
>>
>>135699314
Scaramuccis actions were 100% planned.

He new he was speaking to the press, he knew he was using outrageous language, the intent was to get headlines. The goal was to get the name drops in the headlines.

The intent was to put heat on Priebus to force his resignation.

I'm not sure what the point of name dropping Banon was. And I don't know what to make of Scaramuccis firing.
>>
>>135707798
What about Mike Flynn?
>>
>>135707824
this
hammer meet nail

the mooch was hired to do the hit job ... job complete, mooch is worth (correct me if im wrong but millions of bucks and is big shot developeer investor) ..... fuck dudes, hes got way bettter (read profitable) hsit to do

probably owes Trump a "favor" from back in the day
he was a hit amn, his classified info, was the barium meal .... leaker caught, leaker terminated

lets have lunch
>>
File: 1499547572662.jpg (2KB, 124x102px) Image search: [Google]
1499547572662.jpg
2KB, 124x102px
>>135699314
>>
>>135707824
>>135708122
>Mooch, what the fuck? I told you to aim for a six and you gave me an eleven! There's no keeping you now, you know that, right?

>...I'm sorry, boss, I just get excited...

>I love ya, you ridiculous wop! Now, get the fuck outta here. Good job.

>lol k
>>
>>135708231
Flynn was assassinated by dems.
Trump didnt plan that.
>>
>>135703731
Trump's doing it himself.
>>
in fact now that I think about it
his wife is in on the act, she planned the whole divorce thing too, as his way out
there will be no divorce, 40 year old roasties dont leave multi-millionaire alphas .... anyone want to bet the divorce never happens

it was all part of the scaramoochie show
fucking brilliant
>>
File: scaramouche3.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scaramouche3.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>135707352
the call that saved the whitehouse, babe
>>
>>135704726
No leigislation? Wow. Ignorance is bliss I guess. How about va accountability act? Hint: There are 39 more bills passed into law, not including EO's (look it up). How 40 = 0 you'll have to explain to me. Glwt.
>>
>>135708474
Flynn was assassinated by his own collusion.
>>
>>135702351
So he shot dogs?
>>
File: hm.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
Isn't it unethical if the reporter doesn't explicitly state to the person being interviewed whether he wants to be on or off the record? For all we know, Scaramooch didn't know about such etiquette in the journalistic world.
>>
Relevant. The chess is real.

>>135697913
>>
>>135708820
>he thinks EOs are the same as legislation
>he thinks the VA is magically fixed now
>he thinks Trump is actually going to deliver on his numerous promises
What about proposing congressional term limits?
What about Mexico paying for the wall?
What about locking Hillary up?
What about tax reform?
What about repealing Obamacare?
What about draining the swamp?
Face it, Trump isn't the master negotiator you think he is.
>>
>>135708743
It's hard not reading these in his voice
>>
>>135708451
Nah, I think he was meant to do exactly what he did including putting on the act.

The issue is that he was too good at it. His New Yorker interview was calculated to make people hate him, and instead he got love.
>>
>>135705794
this actually makes sense
>>
>>135708884
Do you honestly believe that a US Army General COLLLUDED with russian spys to undermine a democracy?
Dude, really?

It was a good hit job by the dems, at a time when trump was weak, they had the set up and targetted the man, hats off to them for pulling it out of the bag. But it was a hit job, they all are. The republicans are doing this shit too, have been at it for years, desperate to smear shit on Obamas appointments.

Both parties do this stuff, its political warfare, its normal. Doesnt make it right. And it doesnt mean that sometimes they dont actually have the real goods on people who are corrupt, from both sides of the aisle.
>>
>>135708929
>claiming an adult man has never heard the phrase "this is off the record"
Bullshit.
>>
>>135709336
Nicely put
>>
>>135708929
The reporter called him back to make sure he understood that it was on the record. So he said, anyway. I don't think there's any denying that Mooch knew it was going to hit the press.
>>
>>135709336
>do you honestly think corrupt politicians would bite scratch and claw to gain ever more power?
Yes.
>>
>>135699314

TRUMP NEEDS TO BRING MARIE HARF ON STAFF, SHE WAS AWESOME
>>
>>135699314
>you literally have to say "this is off the record" for it to be off the record
This is not true. Anything a journalist hears, Or overhears, is on the record. This is a common trap. Journalists have no scruples and no obligation to honor any promise of privacy.
I thought we learned this twenty years ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vecw539MjWM
>>
>>135703641
1090D transdimensional intergalactic underwater aussie rules 15th century backgammon.
>>
>>135709323
That's kind of what I mean. He turned it up to 11.
>>
File: scaramouche4.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
scaramouche4.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>135709267
lemme ask ya, babe, who else coulda got the job done?
>>
>>135701462
Half of you anti-Trump nutballs think he's too retarded to even be President, calling for him to be removed from office due to Alzheimer's.

The other half think he's a nefarious super-villain that is using his dastardly tactics to distract us to implement true fascism and kill all the non-whites and other such jazz.

Get your shit together, regressives. Your arguments are amusing though.
>>
>>135709731
>1090D transdimensional intergalactic underwater aussie rules 15th century backgammon.
Using this.
>>
>>135703641
>Typical drumpfkin

>using typical hardcore lefty terminology like -kin to insult the people with common sense

Typical tumblrina
>>
>>135709552
Flynn is not a politician man. He was/is a retired Us Army General. He doesnt need power anymore, he can spend the remainder of his days gone fishin' with his grandsons.

Sorry man, I aint buying the "He COLLUDED with Russian spies, to undermine US democracy..." .... thats just, silly

ok you hate Trump, I get it, I'd get over it if I were you, theres more to life then this bullshit, the office of the President is bigger then any one man, dont worry hes not going to launch a nuclear attack or crash the economy

he just the president, a glorified spokesperson for the US Government, the Presidency is more of a bully pulpit then anything, the trajectory of the world and its people is not solely reliant on whom the President happens to be at any given moment, and control of the US government is never given to any one man, or even any real orginization, it is de facto controlled by warring factions within it, the ebb and flow of this power struggle is all we witness

I would love to chat more, but my six year old is bugging me to play monopoly, and I use this to teach him math, so I got to go put some time into my son

stop caring about one side or the other, kick back, enjoy the circus ...
>>
>>135708742
>40 year old roasties dont leave multi-millionaire alphas
They do when the dumb shit just liquidated a major asset in preparation for a new job.
>>
>>135710440
>stop caring about one side or the other, kick back, enjoy the circus ...
Why do you think I'm here, leaf??
>>
>>135704553
You actually dont think that if these incredible powerful and sophisticated elite didnt think up a contingency plan? Pol talks about them like they control half the government, the entire banking system, the media, hoards of protestors, and have a clout that spans some of the most powerful countries in the world, yet they're somehow unable to just kill the guy? If they had so much to lose they'd definitely kill Trump and take there chances with a cover up after the fact. The way things look now I doubt most people would even do anything.
>>
>>135710440
>Socialists playing capitalist games

>See son, money used to leave the world full of losers and only one winner.
>Now lets play Equality, the new game by socialists!
>All we do is roll the dice and high-five each other. It's super!
>>
>>135709726
Nothing is ever off the record with a journo.
They are reptiles.. If a journo can't quote you directly,they'll talk to your friends/family/acquaintance - even ask another journo ton "confirm" the info - and quote them.... Or more recently, with NYT,,WaPo and CNN - just invent shit... and the double down, shriek and shill... But it was Scaramoochi who got the CNN journos fired.... (Threat of a huge libel payout).. So he in theory shoulda know. What he was doing... .
>>
>>135705794

>Trump's goal is to make the media look bad
>He does this by making his white house to look bad
>>
>>135704188
Thank your countrymen for their constant and incessant shitposting
Leaf
>>
File: bed331a3ee.png (86KB, 299x270px) Image search: [Google]
bed331a3ee.png
86KB, 299x270px
>>135701866
>Bill Browder's testimony
>>
>>135699314
He fucked up and didn't say he wanted to speak off the record.
>>
>>135711776
Did he tho? I doubt that. Mooch isnt a fucking retard
>>
>>135705794
This is the kind of fucking astute analysis I come to pol for. Unsarcastic thank you.
>>
>>135712229
This place is mostly shit, but when something big happens, it always produces the best results. Once they are all in cuffs, the keks will be heard through all eternity.
>>
>>135710440
Flynn was also fired by the obama administration for criticizing him on isis. Not sure if you mentioned that already. Shills out in full force lately
>>
>>135699314
You people are looking too deep. This isn't 4d chess. It's not even checkers. It's common sense:

1. Rinsed Penis as Chief of Staff was the deal made during the campaign to get the RNC on board with Trump as nominee without any of the delegate shenanigans the other candidates (Cruz) were trying to run.

2. Trump doesn't like Penis, nor any of the establishment Rs.

3. Leaky WH provides cover for firing Penis, who probably did leak a few things.

4. Trump doesn't want to be the one to accuse Penis & fire, since people would naturally assume it's just an excuse.

5. Trump readies Mooch behind the scenes to be a hatchet man. Why Mooch? Because he's a fucking asshole. Makes a believable hatchetman.

6. Mooch is a long term liability because he's a fucking asshole. Trump gives Mooch a payday for Mooch to self-destruct after hatcheting is complete.

7. Media focuses on Mooch's obsession with male genitalia and autofellatio and mostly ignores the fact that Trump severed his last ties to establishment Rs. The whole thing is believable because the Trump WH *is* chaotic compared to most.

8. Trump has someone leak that he wrote Donny Jr.'s statement to get muh Russia back in the headlines ahead of Session's announcement sometime this week.

Seriously. This isn't hard.
>>
mooch was hired to troll. he is wh anon
>>
Shills will be getting the rope too, don't forget.
>>
>>135712704
These are basically my thoughts because they seem most logical. What do you mean sessions announcement?
>>
>>135702618
>>135703179
>it's another shill gaslighting under a kekistani flag episode
>>
>>135699545
It will happen when the weather cools.
That's when they'll make their move.
The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
They're trying to force God's hand.
Watch for these signs:
Three branches will become one.
An island will drift away.
A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
The star will gorge itself on clay.
Idols will speak and move about.
The black flag will fly above the dome.
The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
A rock will stand on seven hills.
The ravens will starve.
The bear will leave its cave forever.
The rod and the ring will strike.

> Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

What do you think anons?
>>
>>135708122
Name dropping Bannon was to put the fat fuck on notice that he's about to have the axe lowered on his neck. That thing about Bannon building his personal brand and sucking his own cock? Treat that as having come straight from Trump's mouth.
>>135710440
How have we gotten to the point where a fucking leaf is the one making the most sense?
>>135710451
Like he gives a shit when he can make another $500m while getting his dick sucked in Barbados.
>>
>>135699314
You need to catch up. He was a plant.
>>
>>135704274
the swamp are dead men walking. Doesn't matter what they're paying attention to.

The FBI, and by extension Trump, have:
Imran Awan's laptop he was using to gather data at capital hill
The hard drives imran awan was using to store said data in his former residence
Seth Rich laptop.
Cars International A books.
Unmasking requests made by susan rice and samantha powers also possibly brennan ("I-I-I would j-just like to c-c-correct mr g-g-gowdy on something I w-w-w-was at the CIA on my last day of employment I w-w-w-was just paying m-m-m-m-m-my r-r-r-espects to the m-m-m-m-m-memorial w-w-w-walll!")

Trump needs to keep the media away from this for the time being. Media and leakers can spoil evidence and literally ruin any attempt at prosecution. Trump needs to exploit the media to try and find out who is leaking before any prosecution team can be assembled. If one of the leakers is connected to a memeber of the prosecuting team its literally all over.

Trump needs to try and expose the leakers before any real prosecution can go forward and creating controversy in the media helps distract the media from protecting the leakers and also creates activity that can be used to help find them.
>>
>>135699314
Priebus blocked Mooch from becoming OECD Ambassador. Trump didn't need Priebus anymore so he brought Mooch in get rid of Priebus. Without Priebus blocking Mooch, he will move in to the OECD role.
Spicer will more then likely return as Comms director. He a navy Commander and Trump is adding more military to his cabinet.
Remember, Spice only resigned as press secretary and he wasn't going to leave until August.
>>
>>135707824
This right here is all you need to know.
>>
File: christophermoltisanti1920.jpg (667KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
christophermoltisanti1920.jpg
667KB, 1920x1080px
>>135705060
Underrated
>>
You know, I don't care if this is all ridiculous speculuh, LARPing, or whatever. This is the most fuckin' entertainment I've ever gotten out of a presidency in my life.
>>
>>135709731
Best.
>>
>>135699545
just admit to yourself and to /pol/ that there is no 4d chess going on, and that this is all incompetence, pettiness, dementia, and paranoia.
>>
>>135708122
Maybe to give the impression that Trump doesn't know what he is doing. If Bannon truly is the best support Trump can have and Trump appears to be in conflict with him, then Trump looks weak to his enemies.
>>
>>135708122
>he new

yes.. he definitely new. they all new
>>
If this was coordinated, why would Mooch give up so much for only 10 days in the WH?
>>
>>135701462
>doesn't get a second term
>wall doesn't really get built
>US-Russia relations get even shittier

>i-i-it's all p-part of t-the p-p-plan!!
How many humans do you interact with on a regular basis?
Telling you right now, things are really falling apart. No president, NO president should have to cycle through so many appointees. Something's not right.
>>
>>135715671
Probably wanted to ditch the wife anyways and he still makes $$ off his company. He also made headlines around the world.

Dont forget..mooch also gave trump a list of what priebus would do if he hired him and priebus probably did exactly what mooch told trump. that at least 4D
>>
>>135699314
because hes retarded
>>
>>135706229
Did you even read FBI anon bro
>>
>>135715938
Obama went through 3 chiefs of staffs in 3 years you fucking shill
>>
>>135715671
It's not coordinated, and it's an emergency replacement.
A shame, really. Mooch was good, I liked him.
>>
>>135699314
Because the whole fucking thing was a side show meant to purge Spicer and Prebius. Mission_Accomplished.jpg
>>
>>135716102
lmao not even remotely the same thing
here's a good list of fired or resigned Trump appointees

Reince Priebus
White House chief of staff (resigned)

Derek Harvey
National Security Council Middle East advisor (fired)

Michael Short
Assistant press secretary (resigned)

Sean Spicer
White House press secretary, White House director of communications (resigned)

Walter Shaub
Director of the Office of Government Ethics (resigned)

Robert Iger
Advisory council (resigned)

Elon Musk
Advisory council (resigned)

Mike Dubke
Director of communications (resigned)

K.T. McFarland
Deputy national security advisor (reassigned)

James B. Comey Jr.
FBI director (fired)

Angella Reid
White House chief usher (fired)

Katie Walsh
Deputy White House chief of staff (resigned)

Craig Deare
National Security Council senior director for Western Hemisphere affairs (fired)

Mike Flynn
National security advisor (resigned)

Sally Yates
Acting attorney general (fired)
>>
>>135716102
That sounds somewhat normal, and I'll bet Bush went through a similar amount too.
Trump's been through how many now? 2? 3? This isn't even 6 months yet.
>>
>>135716256
Thanks. I've got his list of promises from the Gettysburg thing, eventually I'll compile a /pol/ list of expectations vs. results infographic.
>>
>be MSM
>continually refer to phone call regarding leaks as "interview".
slimeballs
>>
>>135716367
dont forget one more, my favorite one!

Anthony Scaramucci
Director of communications (fired)
>>
>>135707199
Sean made an interesting comment today on his show, I need to paraphrase because it was like 8 hours ago:

>"I was in washington doing work, and it's probably not what you heard in other places. The work I was doing will be monumental in the coming days".
He said this around the bottom of the first hour.
t. I walk 5 miles at lunch every day and listen to sean.
>>
>>135716498
p..ppizza gate is real rr.right guys?
>>
>>135716256
>trump appointees
>derek Harvey
>michael Short
>James Comey
>Sally Yates

lmao what the actual fuck dude.
>>
>>135716256
LOL you include elon musk and sally yates!! hahahahah man you are pathetic.

>inferring i like bush
>thinking any trump supporter actually cares
>>
>>135716608
sorry - they weren't immediately fired like most, they were asked to stay on, so 'allowed'

>>135716657
Musk was asked personally to be on the council, and left immediately because Trump is a psychotic retard being controlled by his zionist (((son-in-law)))
>>
>>135716102
>currently in month 6 of trump with all the staff turnover

not a good benchmark lad
>>
>>135716657
>inferring
inferring means asking

I never mentioned Bush. Are you baked?
>>
>>135703596
Dude pol loves a countdown, what a shocker. T-MEENUS TURTY TRE MEENUTS TU GOO
>>
>>135716838
yeah im sure the rust belt said fuck trump once musk resigned because of the paris climate accord.

>>135716878
Sorry, about Bush i meant to tag >>135716260
>>
>>135703596
>Unless you count McCain shitting all over the GOP healthcare bill

Top Ten Anime Betrayals, #1
>>
>>135716878
and inferring doesn't mean asking, are you baked?
>>
>>135717132
yes
>>
>>135717188
i actually am too, just took a few dabs
>>
>>135703596

There was a big happening. Republicans asked Jeff Sessions to investigate Hillary Clinton, Comey, Lynch, all of it.

I bet you didn't even hear about it because muh CNN and muh NBC didn't let you know

just google 'second special council'
>>
>>135699314
>>135699314
I hate these LARP threads...
>>
>>135717409
how am i larping, faggot?

what did they mean by pic related ?
>>
>>135716256

Anyone else notice all the people who resigned were in positions nobody gives a fuck about and the others were fired

X'D fucking liberals think this helps their point
>>
>>135716838
>>135716838
so you can strike the majority of them off since they were asked to stay on until trump found a replacement. Hence destined to be fired.

At this point shilling just has to become tiresome for you right?
>>
>>135717364

>extremely historic happening

>republicans ask DoJ to investigate Hillary again

wow m8 call the fucking Queen she needs to know about the hubbub in the colonies
>>
>>135717636
>positions nobody gives a fuck about

only GOD EMPEROR TRUMP matters amirite retard
>>
>>135713328
(You) are a faggot
>>
>>135717757
how much do you actually get paid to shill? nobody ever answers why cant someone just say it
>>
>>135706229

Please no. I thought this shit during the election, and had semi forgotten about it. I'd rather Trump be the idiot liberals paint him to be rather than a plant.
>>
>>135717920
because no one is getting paid to post anti-trump shit you mong. There is no need. He destroys his reputation every single day.

NO TRANNIES IN THE MILITARY!

Pentagon: uhh no we aren't doing that.
>>
>>135717686
they didn't just ask. They voted on a resolution to start committee investigations as well as send the letter to sessions.

Also the house intel committee report came back and found that hundreds of unmasking requests were made weeks prior to November 6th. Even Samantha power was making double digit unmasking requests up to days before the election. This was added to HR 446 and the request for a special counsel to investigate.

Do you ever wonder why (((unbiased))) news sources wouldn't report this?
>>
>>135703063
>I'm sorry to see him go, but if not, job well done.
- mooch is Goldman Sachs inside man via Kushner not Trump
- Kelly was appointed by Trump
- Kelly is not wanted by the (((deep state)))
- Trump is playing games folks; what games we don't know yet, sad but true. He did signal to the world that is a National Globalist or a Global Nationalist; intentionally confusing, because he is both a man and a meme. we are watching a direct battle being waged between the nationalist fervor (people) and the (((deep state))); a US version of the Mossad facilitating the constantly push for global hegemony. in any game of chess, the power to win eventually presents itself
>>
>>135718054
so you are mad you can't serve anymore?
>>
>>135718212
i make a lot of money, but i don't get paid to shit post. Not much money in anti-trump astrotrufing
>>
>>135703229
>Rats off a sinking ship

No, jumping overboard before it rams headfirst into the deep state establishment.
>>
>>135718266
at least you admit there is anti trump astroturfing

And i was INFERRING you were a tranny because you're upset about the new policy going into effect
>>
>>135718087
Just about everyone reported on the second special counsel

https://news.google.com/news/story/dDAIXiucADyDzKMqltYjSdw1XwAWM?hl=en&ned=us
>>
>>135699314

I can't see a conspiracy
they all serve at the pleasure of the president meaning Trump could fire Prebus and Spicer if he didn't like their tie in the morning

I think Mooch just let his ego over inflate by getting the job, and one of Kelly's conditions coming in was not to work with such a fast and loose douche..
>>
>>135699314

Ok board needs way more of pic related and way less 234234234D interdimensional coed volleyball.

So I think Trump just got suckered in by the devil's own charm which Scaramucci displayed at the press conference in which they were all eating out of his hand.

Then Scaramucci's "blind ambition" got the better of him and he started slinging the tough guy talk about firing everyone, wearing the mirrored shades.

He had the about face from his shallowly held opinions previously expressed through twitter which are apparently more about ambition again than personal beliefs.

He had the selfies about Air Force One etc. obviously a lifelong dream for him to be so close to the most powerful position in the world and then giddy from the heights went off half cocked to a reporter after ignoring his kid's birth and getting notified of divorce by his wife. None of this shit was chess.

Rightly fired by Kelly who being of a military bent wants to sober up the reality show circus element.

The End and the rest will be a footnote in a textbook somewhere in twenty years.

You can say this reflects badly on Trump or whatever you like depending on your politics, but I'm a hardcore Trump supporter and I just think he saw someone that seemed passionate about his agenda that could have worked in the press room yet was proven to be incorrect because he couldn't hold his Italian ego level sphagabagooli or w/e (wtf is a gabagool even I still don't know).
>>
I Love This Guy
But- He was probably high on Coke, and needed to go
>>
>>135718603
and to think, The Mooch wasting all that time deleting all his anti-trump tweets for nothing
>>
>>135718498
Briefly. I get a pretty good vibe on how much the establishment is interested in pushing a narrative by how many times it gets "updated" back to the top of my news feeds.

Didn't come up at all on my Reuters and BBC phone apps or in the Windows 10 News app. I remember it being further down on Google News.

Remember, if you set "My Sources" or whatever in a news aggregator, you're no longer seeing what's really trending.
>>
>>135699314
At this point its not 4D chess its 8D three player backgammon
>>
>>135701462
Holy shit trump supporters are fucking retarded lmao
>>
>>135718498
>no NY times, NBC, ABC, CNN
>most of the articles don't even discuss why they asked for it.

Proving my point lad.
>>
>>135718736
There were 0 minutes on TV about it other than fox

No suprise considering the media covers him 90% negatively
>>
>>135718687
There's software that automates deleting tweets.

Minecraft Notch used such software last year.
>>
>>135718862
CNBC's article is actually pretty good

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/27/house-republicans-call-for-a-second-special-counsel--to-investigate-clinton-comey-and-lynch.html
>>
>>135718620

This too
>>
>>135718603
>>135718687
Mooch might still get his ambassadorship. That was what he wanted initially not white house comms.
>>
File: laughing man.png (257KB, 1680x1520px) Image search: [Google]
laughing man.png
257KB, 1680x1520px
>>135718589
>Trump could fire Prebus

You have to remember that Trump is hated by just under half of the GOP. He had to pander to Republicans he doesn't really agree with to win the election and to GOP Congressman to have any hope of getting his legislative agenda done.

Prebus is THE Republican establishment. Making him WH Chief of Staff shut up a lot of "Never Trump" Congressman who would be just oh so delighted to have a reason to turn on him and go back to (being openly) the party of government obstruction.

GOP is pretty fucked long-term if they don't get a bunch of pro-Trump Reps and Senators in 2018. McCain has no idea the damage he is doing to his party.
>>
>>135719080
He should have held out for that. It would have been a better fit. For Now, he is just too damaged
>>
>>135718956
>doesn't even mention fusion GPS
>doesn't even mention the unmasking reports
>doesn't even mention Nat V connections to the magntisky act and DNC lobbying apparatus.
>"trump has repeatedly lashed out trying to shift the focus to clinton"

its complete garbage m8
>>
>>135718914
>>135718862
This matches my recollection of it well.

It's interesting how the Cost Sharing Reductions are getting so much press right now, but barely any mentions of House v. Price, which honestly I did not hear about at all until months after the ruling.
>>
>>135719080
Hmm, which country would we bless with such an ambassador?
>>
>>135719221

Well maybe Trump sees the fact the old man's got one foot in the grave now as an opportunity to get them in line. Its not like spineless Mcconnel or pipsquak Ryan are going to be any kind of real opposition.
>>
Sad thing is, I really seriously believe Reince Priebus spends all of his time at the White House trying to figure out how to suck his own dick.

However, I really do not think that it shows good judgement to be a quoted source on that story.
>>
>>135719779
Zimbabwe
Buy low sell high
>>
>>135718956
Ahahahaha what pathetic losers, they have no idea what's coming to them.
>>
>>135699314
>actually just venting to a reporter he thought he could trust?
Ryan Lizza wrote an article citing a "source"
Mooch CALLED LIZZA AND DEMANDED HIS SOURCE before going into that rant. It wasn't an interview.
The next day, Mooch CALLED CNN and talked about how he and Trump are bros and he and Reince are bros that are like Cain and Abel.
>>
>>135713117
Sessions said he had a major announcement for this week during his interview with Tucker Carlson last Thursday.
>>
>>135699314
>This makes no sense guys, you literally have to say "this is off the record" for it to be off the record
Does anyone actually believe this shit? Especially with all the leaks that have happened? Reporters, especially anti trump ones, are just scum desperate to write a hit piece for those sweet clicks. They'll just cut out the part where you say off the record and claim you never said it
>>
>>135719876
Why do you think they're still leading the party?
>>
>>135720850

because (((they))) are really in control
>>
>>135704073
I doubt it. We all like to believe the Mooch is a raging retard, but don't forget he graduated from Harvard Law and grinded his way up the Goldman Sachs corporate tower without any Jew in him. He knew exactly what he was doing. What it was all for, will have to be seen.
>>
>>135721160

Trump probably thought he was just high energy, until the first day of the job he was doing lines of blow off his desk in the wh..
>>
File: I79LJnc93nufe.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
I79LJnc93nufe.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>135699545
>>
>>135721160
>Mooch is a raging retard
He's not.
He's a Northener. That's what they're like. Loud, brash, in your face, competitively successful, and sometimes a little compassion deep inside. But mostly brash.
>>
>>135703307
This is one of the longest Thoth gets I've ever seen
>>
File: 1498181454615.jpg (80KB, 979x660px) Image search: [Google]
1498181454615.jpg
80KB, 979x660px
>>135701462
>Trump causes fake outrage
Ding ding ding. Did everyone forget that his job for the last decade was directing a reality show? DJT is a grand master when it comes to tactical assault controversy. We're watching the greatest live action season of the apprentice running concurrently with the destruction of the DNC as we know it. RECALL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
>>
>>135699809
> he was a bad choice

Why?
>>
>>135699314
This is a fuckin liberal post within 1 sentence Jesus Christ you children are bad at bait
>>
>>135699314
Any video of this
>>
>>135721160

>I doubt it. We all like to believe the Mooch is a raging retard, but don't forget he graduated from Harvard Law and grinded his way up the Goldman Sachs corporate tower without any Jew in him. He knew exactly what he was doing. What it was all for, will have to be seen.

Sure he's smart with finances and is charming as fuck when he wants to be but you cannot tell me with a straight face he planned to get divorced and fired so as to be humiliated on the world stage. Haven't you ever dealt with one of these coke fiend ambition types IRL? I have. It's not hard to see how their ego gets the better of their thinking.

What possible reason would he have to pop off to a reporter like that? He had the power to fire already. He threw away a lot for 5 seconds of ego massage is the sad part.

His about face on his twitter stance means he is not a man of conviction but ONLY an opportunist. Trump by contrast has convictions he will take the flak of the entire world over but also has an opportunist streak.
>>
>>135721459
EMBRACE THE GOD OF WISDOM
KEK IS FOR THE EXOTERIC FOOL
>>
>>135721160
He was angry and unhinged and didn't assume the reporter would publish everything.

Remember this is his first time he's been in this much of the public eye and dealt with leaks like this. They don't really happen in business at anywhere near this rate, because not as many people care and it has less of an advantage.
>>
>>135705366
Aaay no need to involve >>135702351 's mother like that.
>>
>>135710096
It means "anti trumps" arent mindless hivemind
>>
File: 20170731_142508.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_142508.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>135705366
>>
>>135705008
But if it's good for the county, is it still bad? The ruthless businessman succeeds for his shareholders, not the employees
>>
File: 2437239472.png (252KB, 304x497px) Image search: [Google]
2437239472.png
252KB, 304x497px
>I love Scaramucci to death.
>I don't give a fuck.
>This is the last thing I wanted to happen but it just did.
>>
>>135721619
yeah, pretty much. MOOCH is brilliant but pretty fucking nuts, a lot of those guys are irl. huge ego and way too much testosterone, dude went in thinking with his dick instead of his head and lost his company, wife, and WH job for it
>>
File: 1487818013600.png (335KB, 458x384px) Image search: [Google]
1487818013600.png
335KB, 458x384px
>>135705794
This is the essence of chaos, well said. Praise KEK!
>>
File: 1439569570235.jpg (1MB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1439569570235.jpg
1MB, 1000x1415px
>>135705060
>tfw we'll Mucci-posting won't be a thing
>>
>>135722367
Let's start a rumor that he tried to fuck Melania in the Lincoln bedroom.
>>
File: he_came_in_like_a_wrecking_ball.png (1MB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
he_came_in_like_a_wrecking_ball.png
1MB, 1296x730px
>>
File: 1500370674758.jpg (88KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500370674758.jpg
88KB, 919x720px
>>135721991
Excellent choice of urine container bro. At 16.4 ounces those bad boys hold quite a bit of urine. Ergonomically shaped for easy stacking under the bed. Wide mouth lid ensures most of the urine goes into the bottle. Urine will roughly match the original contents of the bottle, tea, allowing for a more stealthy discreet piss bottle. Well done, my friend. Well done.
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.