[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: BB2A2809.jpg (227KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
BB2A2809.jpg
227KB, 1200x859px
We lost another one of the good guys today

http://archive.is/S4Eza
>A popular figure among the crew of right-wing extremists known as the "alt-right" left the movement shortly after a June event in Portland, citing racism and violence that he could no longer condone.

>John Turano, known by the moniker "Based Spartan" for his Greek-inspired warrior costumes, tells Portland State University's student newspaper, the Vanguard, about his defection this week in a detailed story about far-right activity.

>Based Spartan was an iconic figure among alt-right protesters, whose movement is defined by cheeky nationalism, street violence and dressing in costumes. Turano came to the rallies clad as an ancient warrior, complete with a Roman centurion's helmet with red, white and blue plumes in the crest. His cohorts called him "the beserker of Berkeley" after he fought with antifascist protesters this spring in Berkeley, Calif.

>Turano said he used to think all antifa “hated our guts” and intended to protest violently. When Turano came to Portland on June 4, however, he said a petite Jewish counter-protester came up to him and asked, “Does my life matter?” “It just made me feel bad,” Turano said. “I hadn’t really been paying attention; I just thought we were surrounded by all these people who hated us. But I met some people that seemed so nice.” Turano added that in his state of mind when he attended the Berkeley protest, he thought “these [antifa] people hate America.” Turano said as a single, working father, he did not have time to sit behind a computer screen and follow the alt-right. When Turano began to see swastikas at these protests and racial slurs on the internet, however, he came to understand how the “other side” saw “patriots.” “Racist ain’t too far from the truth,” Turano declared.

Press F to pay respects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAzH_VrJ5rI
>>
>>135698466
S
>>
>>135698466
S
>>
s
>>
S
>>
File: annoyed pepe.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed pepe.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>135698545
>>135698659
>>135698739

fuck off antifa
>>
>>135698466

A literal "WHO?"
>>
>communism and turning a former white country brown is just as american as apple pie

i wonder what he mean by this also this is why we don't namefag
>>
>>135698466
>doesn't know politics
>doesn't know the opposition
>doesn't know his own team
>is just there to cause violence

S
>>
>>135698466
It seems like CNN must have given him a visit due to his "lack of tolerance"
>>
>>135698466
I have literally never heard of this fucking person before. It's always hilarious when someone tries to tell me who I supposedly admire and I don't even know who they are talking about.
>>
>>135698466
Traitors die first.
>>
>>135699744
Apparently not, since the alt-right are still breathing.
>>
Old news. He was at san bernadino interviewing with one of the streamers, sounded like a flamer and had a "love not hate" sign or something.
>>
>>135700273
Throwing air punches embarrassed him into submission, such a pussy.
>>
>>135698466
a lot of guys just like to be against who is in charge

if europe/america were ever to become right-wing or nationalist, /pol/ would become hippie central
>>
>>135700154
The alt-right is made up of actual Americans.
The left is entirely made up of America hating newcomers and rebellious children.
The establishment has always been a rootless international clique.
The only actual patriots are white nationalists.
Get the fuck out of MY country faggot.
>>
>>135698466
S
>>
>>135700465
most people on the alt-right are not white nationalists, but civic nationalists/conservatives
>>
>>135700580
Not really, the civic nationalists/conservatives(usually called the alt-lite) have distanced themselves from the alt-right label to disassociate themselves from the white nationalists, especially after Hailgate with Spencer.
>>
>>135701186
i think the alt-right has a far better future in europe as you all still have identities. most americans still buy into the "we are a nation of immigrants" and "everyone is equal" ideology.

america at best will have conservatism or economic populism. which is better than the status quo, but i think long term there's nothing to stop us from becoming mixed like latin america. it's just going to happen, and we may as well accept that.
>>
>>135698466
>manlet ditches every conviction he holds dear in desperate hope to bed petite jewish woman
>>
>>135698466
He was a dope smoking plant.
>>
>>135701476
in europe white nationalism is just ethnonationalism. the best we can get in the colonies is 0 immigration, which isn't actually that bad if we combined it with welfare removal, its just we need to do it quick
>>
>>135702193
like i said, it is better than the status quo.

but worldliness tends to behold to more worldliness. recent arrivals tend to vote for more arrivals. that's just the way it works. i have a hard time believing an individualistic america shuts all immigration down. at best i feel we adopt a system similar to what you guys did, and fill our ranks with chinese and indians. and by doing so, become more like them.
>>
mup beep

fucking BASED black man
>>
>>135701476
I dunno, I mean Trump was basically like a huge unexpected victory for white nationalism, not neccesarily in terms of his policies(although the borderwall and deportations will help) but because he made nationalism much more acceptable and made white people more of a group because of how the left is reacting to him. Who knows what the future will have in store when shit like this can happen. The democrats basically want to be the non-white party, making the republicans even more of the white party potentially opening the doors for more identitarian people to get power in the republican party.

Accepting defeat is however is a self-fulfilling prophesy, there is a possibility of winning if you believe there is. BTW, America was defined as a state for "Free white persons of good character" by the American founders so you are (supposed to be) a white country just like Europe is.
>>
>>135702717
we were supposed to be a white country, but the issue is the attitudes of modern americans go against that.

most people here don't even know about the 1790 naturalization act. they just believe we are a melting pot and it is fine if anyone comes here as long as they assimilate. some will make it somewhat restrictive and want to keep muslims out, but that's about the only group you can be against and win any votes.

not even being negative. i'm not even against civic nationalism because it is better than liberalism. but america today is just too individualistic to have any "real" nationalism, where the preservation of the people is most important. most white americans care more about their sports team winning the championship than whether the country stays majority white or not.
>>
File: He trusted a Jew.jpg (28KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
He trusted a Jew.jpg
28KB, 359x398px
>>135698466
>he said a petite Jewish counter-protester came up to him and asked, “Does my life matter?”
>>
File: IMG_2811.png (131KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2811.png
131KB, 320x242px
>>135701476
This was in 1917
>>
>>135698466
Poor cuck thought that we weren't actually serious about being Nazis, Fascists, racists and white supremacists. He thought that we only made memes for fun AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>135703412
Can we have a centennial reenactment?
>>
>>135703761
most posters today are here for the fun. if right-wingers were in charge, /pol/ would be hippies.

in fact if /pol/ was around in the 1960s, i guarantee most on here would be talking about how racist everyone is and how we need to get rights for blacks and gays. how diversity will make america a better place, and how we won't be able to eat with mexican fruit pickers.
>>
>>135703267
The question here, is he trolling?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.