[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a productive day at work that /pol/ would be proud of.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: rarepepe1.jpg (212KB, 681x768px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe1.jpg
212KB, 681x768px
>Be me
>Work at generic math tutoring center
>Relatively slow summer day with only a few students showing up
>One of them that I haven't seen in a couple weeks comes in, says he just got back from vacation
>He's one of the few kids I can actually stand for more than five minutes and usually works with me. (14 or 15 yrs old)
>Come's over and sits down at my empty table
>Starts telling me about his trip and some of the things he saw and did while I pretend to be interested and continue playing sudoku on my phone
>Says that he was in Lebanon visiting some family
>Also spent some time traveling in Europe and specifically mentions Nice, France
>At the end of his tale, all I can respond with is "Glad you weren't hit by any trucks of peace" while giving him a snarky smirk.
>He gives me an uneasy look and replies with "Yeah, no just.... no"
>A few awkward moments pass before I tell him to get started on some work

God I love that one of the perks of my job is getting to redpill the next generation on a daily basis.
>>
Did it help you forget for just a moment that you work at a dead end job making shit wages?
>>
>>135697553
Actually I'll be running my own store by the end of the year.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.