[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill yourselves on middle aged woman. They are the worst

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Red pill yourselves on middle aged woman. They are the worst people in the entire world.

>Think they know everything
>Can't argue for shit and will start yelling if you use basic facts or logic on them
>Love to try to push men around and snipe at them with bitchy comments
>Hyper emotional
>Entitled
>Always in bad moods due to being old and hated by everyone
>Perpetually impatient
>Infect younger woman with their mind diseases
>If they have sons they raised without a father they become supreme gentlemen, obese neckbeards, pedophiles, or cucks
>If they're in any sort of position of power they will abuse the shit out of it and always do the wrong thing

Beware of these skanks, /pol/
>>
>>135692032
Did your mom ask you to take out the trash or something?
>>
>>135692032
This exact thread, word-for-word, with the same pic, was posted 5 hours ago.

>women are the worst people in the world
>not Jews

Kike rat.
>>
>>135692203

Woman can be Jews too.
Let's just agree that Jewish woman are the worst.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.