[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i reproduce even though i have hereditary diseases?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Should i reproduce even though i have hereditary diseases?
>>
>>135691986
Are you white?
>>
>>135692230
Yes
>>
>>135691986
yes.... its not 100% that your kids will get it
how has your life been, ok? full of misery?
if you can do it your kids can do it
>>
>>135692460
From my health i would rate my life 5/10, mental health issues take about 2 points
>>
NO.
>>
>>135691986
what disease is it?
(being black is not a disease)
>>
>>135692965
I have two physical diseases and one mental, i don't want to tell what they are
>>
>>135692957
Why?
>>
>>135691986
If you're white yes, if you're a shitskin off yourself.
>>
>>135693265
>i dont want to tell what they are

now lets see here you faggot

>downs syndrome, niggerism, and autism
>allergic to bee stings, sensitive to pollen

which set of diseases would you be unlikely to want to admit to, even anonymously?

thats right dont reproduce, you filthy subhuman genetic garbage
it's only eugenics
>>
File: anon_thumbs_up.jpg (55KB, 766x700px) Image search: [Google]
anon_thumbs_up.jpg
55KB, 766x700px
>>135691986
Yes, if you are prepared to kill each of your children before puberty. I say go for it.
>>
>>135694313
Most of those were close expect down syndrome, just add something else on that also poor sight and some ugly features on body
>>
>>135691986
We are all mutants:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c
Have kids.
>>
>>135696001
I've been thinking that maybe having tons of children could be like a revenge against injustice on this world. What would be better revenge than ruining the genepool with my genes?
>>
I'm Portuguese, 173cm, hypermobile and have ADHD. Do I reproduce?
>>
>>135696651
You sound like you have nigger genes, sure
>>
>>135691986
Aşk a doctor.
>>
>>135691986
do you have a wife?
does she feel comfortable having children with you knowing that they might inherit your diseases?
>>
>>135697171
Even if my children won't have them their children might, i got most of my stuff from my uncles and grandparents
>>
>>135697522
if a woman is willing to breed with you, then why not give it a try?
>>
>>135691986
just find someone who will give you a lower chance of passing it to your children, then get your kids genes tested before they're born, abort them if they have the defect you don't want. Keep trying until you get it right.
>>
>>135691986
Use someone else's sperm. Someone much smarter and healthier than you are.
>>
>>135697887
>cuckoldry
kys
>>
>>135691986
Worst case scenario: Aktion T4.
Best case: A paraplegic, autistic, genderfluid, transracial, and otherkin offspring that has been raised to have an intense disdain for ethnic and religious minorities and leftism, who will go out and oppose general degeneracy at public rallies and college campuses, and will utterly dominate all who oppose them by being the ultimate minority, and will be the equivalent of a 100 gigaton pure fusion bomb of cognitive dissonance for modern leftism.
>>
>>135700513
Towards modern leftism, instead of for it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.