[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian, feminist muslim woman in TV show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: theboldtype.png (2MB, 2126x1240px) Image search: [Google]
theboldtype.png
2MB, 2126x1240px
>TV show featuring lesbian, feminist woman as a Muslim has become center of hate from Islamic followers

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/tv-show-with-lesbian-muslim-character-outrages-muslims.html

I don't know who to support; the gays or the muslims in this one..
>>
>>135690613
>I don't know who to support
Support communism. Communism defeats the real enemy.

Your enemy aren't gays, Muslims, black people, Mexicans, or women. You are all just manipulated by the top 0.05% richest capitalists to fight among yourselves to keep you from fighting the real enemy: the richest capitalists and capitalism itself.

While you're too busy fighting gays and Muslims, busy fighting amongs yourselves, the rich keep getting richer stealing your wealth, while you get poorer and poorer fighting each other.

Gays, Muslims, women, men, White, Black should all unite and replace capitalism with communism and you all will live happily ever after.
>>
>>135691610
whst the fucc is up with all the commnist shilling
>>
>>135691610
Which group gets to choose who gets gulaged? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>135691610
the problem isn't rich people, it's just people in general, which is why communism will never work.
>>
>>135691610
So the real enemy is the rich Jews is what you're saying?
>>
File: Fish guts.jpg (10KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
Fish guts.jpg
10KB, 236x176px
>>135690613
>Lesbian, feminist muslim woman
>>
>>135691610
>and you'll all live happily ever after
Just like the Soviets did, you mean?
>inb4 real communism hasn't been tried
Neither has real fascism, and it had better preliminary results.
>>
File: 1501514794083.jpg (28KB, 644x273px) Image search: [Google]
1501514794083.jpg
28KB, 644x273px
>>
>>135690613
Just stand back and watch the fireworks.
>>
BUMP FOR CUNTS
>>
niggers
>>
>>135690613
Haram. Ham sandwich and pork chop
>>
>>135690613
I don't know what's weirder, that I'm hearing about this show and the controversy surrounding it on multiple platforms, or that none of them have bothered really saying what the fuck the show is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.