[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scuba Diver breaches US Navy Naval Base

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

>NORFOLK, Va. — Officials say a scuba diver appears to have breached a barrier at the country’s largest naval base and they have stepped up security as a result.

>Navy spokeswoman Kelly Wirfel said several sailors on watch at Naval Station Norfolk in Virginia briefly saw the person Monday in the water near the secured piers.

>A security gate sits in the water surrounding the base and its 14 piers. Wirfel says security teams are looking for the person while restricting access to and from the piers.

WEWWWW
>>
>>135690567
sauce

http://fox6now.com/2017/07/31/u-s-navy-diver-in-scuba-gear-spotted-off-largest-base/
>>
>>135690567
KOREAN SCUBA DIVER
O
R
E
A
N
>>
also this SCUBA diver of peace hasn't been found
>>
>>135691000
confirmed happening
>>
>>135691060
bump 4 u mang
>>
>>135691321
thanks
>>
>>135691663
No problem
>>
How could not find a scuba diver? Like, just open yo eyes, nigga!
>>
>>135691949
some shit is going down m8
>>
File: metalgear3.jpg (108KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
metalgear3.jpg
108KB, 480x335px
Let's be realistic: how much damage could a lone operative do after infiltrating a highly secure facility in SCUBA gear?

C'mon guys...
>>
>>135692095
kek
>>
>>135690567
False-flag operation?
>>
seriously though this is fucking weird. A lone scuba diver would obviously know what he is doing and if he were breaching a fucking naval base or not. What's even more worrying is that it seems as if they couldn't find the boat he dived from
>>
>land of the free
>not allowed to swim underwater
>>
>navy naval
>>
File: 1501539526676.jpg (102KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501539526676.jpg
102KB, 626x960px
>>135691000
Probably took his cyanide pill then pressed his echo locator beacon so the dolphins will rape him and take his clothes while he uses his shark spray(exact opposite effect of batman shark spray) to self recycle
>>
>>135692634
go scuba diving near any military base anywhere in the world and see how that works out for you
>>
Man, this could be important, but only the most retarded shit is on the first page.
>>
>>135692824
yeah I know
>>
>>135692095
you would be suprised

who said it was only one
>>
>>135692923
this..could have been a decoy too
>>
>>135692697
Dolphins are fuckin assholes man
>>
FARTS
>>
Reporting in from Norfolk Naval Base. From 9 this morning until about half a hour ago, all ships in the the piers here were on lock down. Apparently 2 divers have been found while they were doing a complete sweep of the area. No word yet if it was anything actually serious. Everyone not on duty was allowed to leave at once and are now pissed about parking lot traffic being at a grid lock. The terrorists won this battle.
>>
RELEASE THE DOLPHINS!
>>
My brother is on the USS Ford. He just got off lockdown within the last hour. He says they got the diver; he was dead. Not sure if he was that way when they found him or not.
>>
>>135695068
They are probing us. Or its a classic diversion.
HAPPENING CONFIRMED FOR SOON!
>>
>>135696794
He's not gonna make it...
>>
>>135696794
They killed him with sonar
>>
>>135690567
Bump
>>
>>135690567
HE PLANTED THE BOMB!!!
>>
>>135696940

no shit huh??
>>
>>135698350
DEFUSED

LETS GO PLAY SOME DOMINATION
>>
>>135696794
Did he have "North Korea, Best Korea" or America or Bust written on him anywhere?
>>
Back when Calgary had a base, lots of troops used to drink at this bar called Dewie Stevens, I went there all the time for 50 cent beers, and got into tons of fights with them because they are cunts.

One time I realized this guy I scrapped had fucking stolen my wallet so I went to the barracks and walked into peoples townhouses, demanded help to find him, and punched him in the head in his living room when I finally got my wallet back.

I walked onto an active base and threatened at least half a dozen people who I technically home invaded, assaulted one, and left no problem.

Not only did nobody even try to stop me, somebody gave me half a bottle of rye.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.