[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to create a group to protect Lauren Southern and the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

As you know, freedom of speech is being attacked by extreme leftist. Such as, Anti Fa and liberals. However, now during their trip documenting what is happening in the medotoranium sea they have encountered alot of pushback from these groups the governments supporting these groups and now I have word that the "mafia" in those areas don't want them to proceed or "stick there noses were it don't belong." These journalists are in danger so we have to create ways to help and support them while they travel. First way I propose in helping is by sending " bodyguards " these guards would have to stay in secrete as to not alert those other agencies spying on this journalist. Such as, interpol, CIA, and MI6 as well as the members of that organized crime that are using those "refugees" to smuggle not only people but weapons drugs and other things. This group will only interfere when things get crazy that we'll need to extract them out of that situation.
My second proposal is that we help them financially using crypto currency and help them with the cost they are going to be facing. I'll send a private message to the well known journalist Lauren Southern to post a video to where we can send her financial help in crypto currency. It is important that we help out in what ever way we can because not only their lifes are at stake but also our freedoms, as those group members won't stop at anything to destroy the very ground in which we stand.
>>
>>135680352
SAGE THIS SHIT
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 718x116px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 718x116px
Reminder that the shills will come in using a nazi flag or a white supremacist one or a southern flag. Or any other one that isn't their geographic location
Also will either be using an American flag or Canadian one too.

>Ignore and report threads such as: "Italians aren't white/"Serbs aren't white"/"Slavs aren't white"/"the Irish aren't white"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?", "white women are all worthless whores", "all white countries are bad"

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, RageAfterStorm, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it
>>
>>135680352
A reminder that this is a concern troll thread.
This is th previous one >>135643483
OP is a leaf
>>
>>135680352
>kekistani flag
>wall of shitty text
DO NOT TALK TO LEAVES
SAGE IN OPTIONS
>>
>>135681005
>>135681022
You can check the timezone of the shills by linking a post of theirs to another thread,
and hovering your pointer over the repost. It will show the time of posting in their timezone, unconverted.

SAGED
>>
File: 1501393769637.gif (2MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1501393769637.gif
2MB, 400x299px
>>135680352
>>135681005
Go back to /r/the_donald and come back when you're mature enough to actually understand that e-celebs are absolute cancer and just because some fags are being told to fuck off doesn't mean "muh free speech is being ruined"
The whole Lauren Southern losing her patreon thing proves one thing, she's only doing this for money.
All these e-celebs do is parrot what you like to here as you give them money through weak betas donating to their patreons or by watching their shitty jewtube videos.
>>
>>135681759
like clockwork
>>
>>135681833
What do you mean?
>>
>>135680352
Op is a fag. Sage
>>
Hahaha you scum leftist you guys don't realized that you are the very people who are supporting drug dealers and murderers. This country like others will go to shit if you keep that up then you would have to bow down to your new Muslim overlords
>>
>>135680352
>send her financial help

Cuck
>>
>>135680352
>send her financial help

Nice try beta-orbiter.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.