[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Here Neo/Conservative/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Military.jpg (3MB, 3150x1940px) Image search: [Google]
Military.jpg
3MB, 3150x1940px
Neoconservatism is the Most Redpilled Ideology in Existance, what do we believe, well I will list our beliefs down below. You might be a neoconservative too if you think about it.

>we believe in constant war because if you look at it from a worldwide perspective war = peace
War is actually peace from a global perspective, we neoconservatives believe everything should be done globally. To us it may appear like war but globally we are making peace. Since war against the middle east will prevent further conflict we are creating peace.

>We believe in deficit spending unlike other conservatives
We believe the national debt can go on forever as long as the petrodollar remains dominant. We believe even if the petrodollar falls we won't be able to go up any higher in debt but we won't suffer. When Britain lost dominant currency status they didn't suffer massive economic problems, however that won't happen since America is the world.

>We believe in strong Christian values
Anti-abortion even if the fetus shows strong signs of mental retardation, down syndrome, or any other problem. All life is previous. This includes euthanasia. If someone is paraylized, in constant pain, and is begging to die, we will not let them die. We won't even let them starve themselves since we believe in legislating forcefeeding of medical patients. This is due to Gods plan and suffering is a necessasary fact in Gods world, heaven will be awaiting those that suffered.

>We believe in strong security
We believe in more NSA looking at your internet history, we believe the TSA should be given more premission to touch people at the airport and search without warrants. We believe that privacy is a thing of the past. Think about it, the only reason you need privacy is if your embarassed about something, the government won't mock or bully you for any insecurities so there is nothing to worry about

CONTINUED
>>
>We believe in lower corporate tax
Instead of taxing big corporations and giving it to poor welfare bums lets not tax the corporations so they can expand and give jobs to these poor people.

>We believe in mass immigration
We are not cucks don't worry, we support mass immigration because if we can drive down wages with immigrant workers corporations will make even more money meaning even more money to trickle down to the rest of us.

>We believe in torture
Neoconservative strongly support the use of torture. It is the ideology of saftey of the mass over the suffering of evil. Neoconservatives strongly support torture of enemies.

>We support big government
Screw the other conservatives, we support big government. Now we don't mean big government like entitlements i mean big government like complusory helmet laws, complusory seatbelt laws, complusory saftey regulation, banning unsafe foods like pop, ban big cheeseburgers, and ban bikes for children under 10.
>>
>>135679650
>>135680025
>we are leftist liberals who want give everything to israel
Israel is our greatest ally, we must fight their wars and send them all our precious shekels.
Liberalism and progressivism is not that bad. We are just pro government ''conservatives'', All hail israel
>>
>>135680749
That is true because it says in the Bible that Israel must be protected at all costs if the Messiah is to return. Israel is a beacon of Liberty and prosperity and the Jews are the chosen people (I'm a Christian btw).
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.