[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fear I am the racist one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Still Width.jpg (47KB, 599x721px) Image search: [Google]
Still Width.jpg
47KB, 599x721px
Florida USA here, I've been personally experiencing quite a bit of anti-white racism from the black community recently. Has anyone else had this problem since BLM? Typically the only white racists I find are here on 4chan, or maybe congregated at country music festivals and similar events where there is a concentration of low-functioning individuals.

Though I find black racists everywhere in the field, usually at my job and even at the grocery store, and especially on social media. There are even black people that are like "hey man, we should hangout!" So I add them on Facebook only to find a plethora of anti-white propaganda on their feed that changes my mind on wanting to meetup with them. For example, this dude at work always jokes with me and is pretty cool in the work place, but his feed is full of hateful shit, and I even saw him showing another black employee in the break room a hate-video and when I came to their table to engage in typical conversation his buddy gave me a look of disgust.

Even at Walmart when I'm waiting for a self-checkout to be open a black employee calls a black lady in an electric scooter ahead of me in line although I was clearly waiting for some time before her. What bugged me was that neither the employee, nor the old lady that cut me acknowledged my presence at all - like, I wouldn't have had a problem if she were to engage some sort of dialogue along the lines of "hey I'm in a rush, or hey I had to step out of line do you mind..?" But no, I was treated as a nobody left standing there puzzled..

These are just a couple events, but it's a weekly occurrence - ignorant people touched by the influence of the media it seems. Even white and especially Latin descent, they act like they're black people who are acting like they're in colonial times. It really confuses me, why does everyone have to be the victim? People talk about Africa and it's exploitation by Europe like the Congo would thrive if they shut down all the mines or something
>>
>>135678752

TLDR

I'm whitey, whats up with all these racist black people?

Do I only categorize them as racists because... I am the racist one..?

Intellectual discussion hopefully, as to why and how this started - with tips and tricks to disarm ignoranus of all descents in these modern times
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.