[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pentagon, State Dept. draft plan to send weapons to Ukraine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1496025561928.jpg (63KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496025561928.jpg
63KB, 1280x960px
Looks like Trump's Russian collusion deal just got BTFO.

So /pol/ when do we get to see the PP tape?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/344652-report-pentagon-state-dept-draft-plan-to-send-weapons-to-ukraine
>>
>>135675303
Archived it for you https://archive.is/Ftv1J
>>
Sending weapons to Ukraine to fight the Russians is like sending a bottle of water to someone in Hell. Doesn't do very much.
>>
>>135675303
All Jews Will Die. We Won't Stop This Time.
>>
>>135675585
>Sending weapons to Ukraine to fight the Russians is like sending a bottle of water to someone in Hell. Doesn't do very much.

Depends on what they send them and what their goal is. US could certainly send enough to take back the places that were stolen, but not Crimea that would be a redline atm. That's gonna take some diplomatic strong arming, but the other chunks of Ukraine under "separatist" control could be taken again.
>>
File: 1.jpg (16KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 852x480px
>>135675303
>tfw no blonde blue eyed Ukrainian gf
>>
>>135675926
>Depends on what they send
NO ONE trust Ukrainians with nukes so anything less is just a joke.

>US could certainly send enough to take back the places that were stolen, but not Crimea that would be a redline atm.
Unless you are talking about completely useless land that will be nothing by symbolic gains. Ukraine with all the help in the world can't do shit that Russia doesn't let them do.

>That's gonna take some diplomatic strong arming, but the other chunks of Ukraine under "separatist" control could be taken again.
Ukraine could not stop the taking of Crimea before and they are not going to BTFO Russian now for sure. Ukraine will not be in ownership of Crimea until the Russians give it up voluntarily.
>>
>>135675303
Thank you for making my country a battlefield. This will probably provoke ruskies into a full scale war.
>>
>>135676443
>Ukraine will not be in ownership of Crimea until the Russians give it up voluntarily.

That's why I said that won't work militarily because Russia seriously believes it's theirs even though it can never officially be until the world accepts it. I think Ukraine can take back the other places, given enough armament, unless Russia puts everything they have into it like they would with Crimea. I just don't think they'll fight that hard for that portion of Ukraine, but who knows. Either case, Ukraine at least needs a strong defense force in case Russia gets hungry again.
>>
>>135676737
>Thank you for making my country a battlefield. This will probably provoke ruskies into a full scale war.

Russia did that. Would you rather the US have lifted sanctions and looked the other way while Russia did just take the rest of your country?

If you say yes then it's obvious whose side you're truly on.
>>
>>135675926
>send enough to take back the places that were stolen
It won't be enough in any case. Unless russians decide to leave, there's no chance taking it back on our own. This will only escalate the situation, that has been basically frozen.
If you want to help, you should pressure key russian figures financially.
>>
>>135675644
this
notice the enemy we have to fight... is always white
>>
Donetsk separatists purchased all their weapons from Ukie army. Tanks are as cheap as used cars. That's why they have so many. Bottle of vodka buys a lot too. And they say Poroshenko himself is in this profitable arms selling business. "Capitalist will sell you a rope..." So, go ahead, you moronic war profiteers, give Kiev free weapons so they can resell it quick & cheap to their "enemies". Is it true that Ukraine buys coal now from US??? If so, then it would be in US interest to separate Ukraine from Donbass coal forever - that would explain that stupid railroad coal blockade.
>>
>>135677361
>This will only escalate the situation, that has been basically frozen.

I know they fuckin do this to everyone near them that's not part of NATO. It's a losing strategy because all it does is piss off the citizens of that country and make them more anti-Russian over time. I mean that's another point there too, will there be a point in the future that Ukraine citizens will get sick of it and vote in a government that pursues more aggressive actions against Russia?
>>
This shit is no different than WW1 and WW2. Stop getting involved in European problems.
>>
File: tmp_7672-1500132339257800318798.png (62KB, 1188x884px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7672-1500132339257800318798.png
62KB, 1188x884px
>>135676737
It is what we are best at. What are friends for? No need to thank us!
>>
>>135677028
>it can never officially be until the world accepts it
Get a load of this nigger.

>I think Ukraine can take back the other places, given enough armament
Ukraine can not be trusted after they elected Viktor Yanukovych.

>Ukraine at least needs a strong defense force in case Russia gets hungry again.
I understand what you are saying but you are suggesting that we prop up Ukraine and supply all their weapons because anything else will not be enough.

Also, Russia is not going to get BTFO by anything short of nukes unless they really feel that it is worth it to leave and that will completely and totally up to the Russians.

Basically, you are giving the same argument the Muslim nations give about the US/Western military presents in their business.

>US/West: Hey Russia!!! GTFO of Ukraine!!
>Russia: WTF?
>Entire Middle East: Wait a goat fucking minute!!! Hey US/West!!! GTFO of our countries!!!
>Ukraine: They are right you know. But please give us weapons like you give the "moderate rebels" aka ISIS
>>
>>135677695
>I know they fuckin do this to everyone near them that's not part of NATO.
>near them
And yet the US/West send their armies across the oceans and into countries on the other side of the world to pull the same bullshit.

The US/West are the pot calling the Russian kettle black on this Ukraine issue.
>>
File: kek lol.jpg (346KB, 1076x754px) Image search: [Google]
kek lol.jpg
346KB, 1076x754px
>>135676321
>>
>>135677209
>Russia did that. Would you rather the US have lifted sanctions and looked the other way while Russia did just take the rest of your country?
it is a fact that the US orchestrated the overthrow of Kiev in the 2014 Maidan you stupid son of a bitch

(((color revolutions)))

THIS IS NOT CNN, FUCK OFF WITH THE PROPAGANDA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.