[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are law enforcement officers pro-white in America?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: oyeah.png (53KB, 256x256px)
oyeah.png
53KB, 256x256px
Are law enforcement officers pro-white in America?
>>
>>135674148
They are literally niggers and women now.
>>
They are pro law and order, which makes them pro white.
>>
>>135674742
My dad works as a LEO, 30 years on the job this year. He says our county has a policy were 50% of the candidates in each class have to not be white males. Our county is exploding in population and we desparety need more officers, but we are turning away literal droves of qualified white males to get 4'11" 90 lb women who can't shoot and dindus. They literally hired a dindu with a grand theft auto on his record and he later started tipping off all the gang before the police would raid their drug houses.
>>
>>135674148
Depends from state to state some are reasonable cops there are the few that are complete faggots that the media tries to personify as the entire police force and then the rest have stopped giving a fuck
>>
File: 1498147010357.jpg (19KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1498147010357.jpg
19KB, 491x488px
>>135674148
Imagine being a cop in the south bro.
Imagine being a cop where there are generally more dindus than there are people of your own color.
Imagine you see the crime rates associated with these dindus in your area - You see way less white people commit these same crimes.
Imagine having the process of any other human being. "These people do more of 'x' than these people: I have seen these people do more 'x' with my own eyes than these people. Therefore, the first group of people must be prone to do 'x' more than the second group'
Imagine seeing this play out every day.
Imagine the rage you would feel.
The frustration of not being able to understand the culture you have to police.
Then imagine the next step in the process - Realizing that the world would be easier if the people that did 'x' most often were gone.

Yeah. Cops are definitely Pro-White. Why? Pro-White means pro-safety. That's a natural human instinct.
>>
File: IMG_0488.jpg (141KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0488.jpg
141KB, 800x592px
>>135675380
This. I'm an Asian dude and took the Chicago Police exam in April. It was a bunch of chicks and blacks. A lot of white guys also but couldn't help but think how shit of a chance they have. I saw maybe 4 other Asian dudes but I was the early morning exam. Not sure why big cities like that are making such a big push to hire women especially. They've proven time after time they're not up for the job. If I get hired one will prob get me killed before a MS13 does. Pic related need more that and less girls
>>
>>135676460
Stay safe out there man. This city is a timebomb. We should just wall off the 4 neighborhoods where all the shootings happen, they dont want po po there anyway.
>>
>>135674148

I've been a cop for 14 years in a diverse county in the northeast. For the most part, most cops I know are pro-white but of course hide that publicly.

Of course, they're typical more pro-law and order as another anon said, so that doesn't mean whites get a free pass, but as a general rule, most cops see the reality of the disparity in crime rates between races.
>>
>>135676460
Yeah good luck with the forces
>>
>>135676758
Uncle worked in Baltimore proper (dad works in a nearby county) and even the black cops openly hated the nigs lol
>>
>>135676755
>We should just wall off the 4 neighborhoods where all the shootings happen, they dont want po po there anyway.
Kek that's where they put all the new people I'm told. Austin and Englewood are two big ones and DESU it's whatever at this point. Fuck em, cops are not rushing to jobs like before because fuck it.
>>
>>135677055

I'm grateful that the "muh diversity" religion hasn't yet infected our hiring process, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time considering the changing demographics of the county. I can't imagine what your dad has to deal with (and uncle dealt with). We have some fucking morons working here that I wouldn't want backing me up, but at least they're not diversity hires with an agenda.
>>
>>135674148
>tfw just want to be a sheriff in small town America with my deputy

Literally comfy as fuck.
>>
bumpo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.