[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who sees this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (191KB, 639x418px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
191KB, 639x418px
>be me looking at the catalogue this past year
>watching patterns emerge
>every time Trump has a negative, shills deploy
>"when will you accept defeat, Drumpfkins?" etc
>obviously this only strengthens Trump supporter's resolve to support him no matter what
>its been this way since Trump announced as a candidate
>but no matter what, shills appear to ask "Bon Villain" style questions, like stereotype villains
>it can't be an accident, these questions are reverse psychology to strengthen Trump's support during crisis
>once you start to read the board this way, where everything is reverse psychology, every post seems very rational and part of an agenda
>not all posts fit the same agenda, but all the shills know to use reverse psychology

Try it, you'll see the board the same way I do.
>>
>>135673776
>This thread will be by a trumpshill bitching that /pol/ is "left wing shills".
It was. Wow. What a fucking surprise. Go find another fucking hugbox.
>>
>>135674654
...wut...that didnt make any sense
>>
>>135673776
>every time Trump has a negative, shills deploy
>You're not allowed to question or comment on any negative thing Trump has done, or you will be labeled a shill.
>>
File: file.png (467KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
467KB, 500x301px
>>135675084
no no no, none of you get what I'm saying: I was watching the "HAHA ITS THE END" threads spring up, like they always do, and I had a moment where I realized
>what if this is just reverse psychology
Then it hit me that this has to be true. Once I realized that, I looked at the rest of the board, and realized that the whole board is "reverse psychology" posts... its the main type of technique being used...

Once you realize that, its like a magic eye photo, you realize that pattern of the whole board...
>>
>>135675272
is this post that threatening to you for some reason?
>>
>>135675403
Are you trying to tell us that you realized that obvious impersonations of liberals or conservatives by conservatives or liberals respectively is occurring?
>>
File: 62.png (2KB, 384x93px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
2KB, 384x93px
>>135673776
yeah i didnt even read your post
its all so tiresome.
lets go outside into the sunlight for a bit
>>
>>135673776
>reverse psychology to strengthen Trump's support during crisis
If you have not noticed, they do the same thing with lauren southern posts. They are all negative but then they are filled with the same white knight bullshit defending her to no end.
>>
File: shills arent real goyim!.png (33KB, 751x759px) Image search: [Google]
shills arent real goyim!.png
33KB, 751x759px
>>135673776
Took you long enough to notice. It's the same thing every week. Trump does something controversial, libtarded /leftypol/ spammers flood in and spam disninfo, lather, rinse repeat. It was like that before the election. Just go to 4plebs and look at the state of /pol/ when Pussygate happened. It's all so tiresome.

I'm honestly more concerned about the sliding that happens every time there's a thread (((they)) don't want you to see.
>>
>>135676666
>>
>>135673776
Keep whining (not to be confused with winning), drumpfkin
>>
I don't completely disregard what you're saying, but I think most of the "drumpfkins" threads are people tongue-in-cheek making fun of liberals and not taken to be actual criticism.
>>
>>135673776
So you are saying shills are trying to strengthen peoples resolve in trump... Why this is?
>>
>>135673776
I see it too anon. It's the telltale sign of the post-ironic shitposting cult of /pol/. Few know it exists.
>>
>>135675403
Boy you're a regular sherlock jones.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.