[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

University goal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

How do I get laid in University knowing that most of the cute girls where I will go are leftist and culturally-opened bitches?
>>
Easy OP, you lie.
>>
hurr durr muh dik
go away normalshit
>>
You don't. Unless you want to get your life destroyed by a rape accusation.
>>
>>135671382
Muhhh baltic state
Go away european third-world country
>>
>>135671492
What would be life without risk
>>
>>135671229
Well that's the fastest way to not get laid

If you're not attractive or confident or funny then you have less of a chance of getting a gf and even less likely to get constant casual sex and since you're asking this question well it doesn't look good for you. You might have a good streak one night if you get out there though.

College white girls aren't as liberal as you might think (see sororities and all that faux feminism shit) and they fuck a lot so they might be your best bet desu.
>>
>>135671229
Your politics really don't matter. Either you're the type of guy who fucks hot womyn or you're not.
>>
>>135671229
>get laid
aka cuckold some future man by one night standing his wife.
Either be a man and wife up or kill yourself degenerate.
>>
>>135671229
ply them with beer and weed.
let them do the talking.
>>
File: grownups.jpg (59KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
grownups.jpg
59KB, 500x333px
>>135671355
This. Also, there are a ton of girls who aren't political at all. Join campus clubs of which you have an interest and meet girls there. Also, when you get to your freshman dorm, it's as simple as leaving your door open and saying hi to people who pass by. Meet a few dudes, one of them will have a girlfriend or at least be more proficient than you. He'll lead you to one girl and she'll lead you to the rest.

It's kind of like catching a fish, cutting it up, and using it's parts to catch more fish.
>>
File: women basics.jpg (2MB, 1488x3024px) Image search: [Google]
women basics.jpg
2MB, 1488x3024px
>>135672288

Tell the vapid bitches what they want to hear, then pump and dump. 7-9 Stacies are a dime a dozen in college. You likely won't encounter wife material until you're at least 30.
Have fun.
>>
>>135671492

This. It's not a meme. In school some guy was telling me how his friend narrowly avoided a rape charge after fucking an equally drunk slut at a party who regretted afterwards and was like "UUUUUM, I THINK IT JUST LIKE GOT RAPED".
>>
women don't care about ur politics, ur not gonna get laid by believing a certain thing
>>
>>135672323
>aka cuckold some future man by one night standing his wife
>t. Cuck
>>
>>135672323
LMFAO "stealing a wife" because of consentual sex

Kill yourself you British weeabo you're not gonna get shit much less a pure wife.
>>
>>135671229
Just hang out with in private once you know them better, act all alpha and kiss them, this will probably lead to sex. This is how i banged all the european exhange students while at university. Also dennis system works.
>>
>>135672802
Not just equally drunk. You could be passed out drunk (ok nearly passed out) and if you have sex with a chick that had 1 drink and she accuses you of rape you're done.
>>
>>135671229
muh dick ,muh dog mentality ,kys subhuman .
>>
>>135671229
Have a wide chad face
>>
>>135671702
I'm actually serious. Don't have sex on the campus. You have at least a 10x higher chance of getting falsely accused and a much higher chance of the false accusations sticking since most sexual impropriety is resolved by the collage tribunal and not the regular courts.
>>
the fake rape story is really blown out of proportion here. sorostitues favorite past time is getting black out drunk and taking dick
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.