[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Bobby Fischer become an antisemite?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 61

This thread is not about his hatred of Jews, but rather about why he turned his back on the cult he was born in. He was genetically a Jew, but one of the biggest jew-haters. What was the reason that he started hating them so much? Wad it his IQ and seeing through the cult? Was it his paranoid period in combination with reading the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Was it just being a rebel?
>>
2D Chess
>>
>>135670617
Why no 4D chess?
>>
>>135670339
Look at Sam Hyde and Weev, both are probably crypto-kikes but they hate Jews.

A part of me wants to think Jews can realize how fucked up the Jews are, another part of me thinks Jess intentionally try to trigger shoahs by exposing their people for what they are. The Shoah is just a natural part of the cycle of Judaism, they need struggle and hatred directed towards them in order to thrive. What would the Jews be without the Holocaust? So much of what it means to be Jewish is based on feeling persecuted by the rest of the world so that they can in turn treat the rest of the world like their enemy and seem justified. The Jews need an adversary or they wither.

What do you think?
>>
>>135670955
And that's not to say they're consciously aware of it either. In their minds they probably hate kikes and think they're helping the world by exposing the kikes, but subconsciously they're working towards triggering the next Shoah so they can be evicted from their current seat of power and move on to the next.

I think this is one of the reasons so many kikes hate Israel, because Israel goes against the nomadic nature of the Jewish people. After substantial time, the people living in Israel may not even be able to relate to other Jews anymore because the lifestyle of Israelis is so less Jewish than nomadic Jews.

I think however Jews are in a strange position in our modern world. They were a much smaller nation before and they didn't previously control the world. Once evicted from one country they could move to the next, but now they are owning and abusing THE ENTIRE WORLD. Where will they move to after this?

If the Jews trigger another Shoah this may be the last Shoah.
>>
>>135670670
Seriously ? He was the best 2D chess player of all time. Why does he need 4D chess ?
>>
>>135670339
Because he was an honest jew! God bless Bobby Fischer.
>>
>>135670339
He started listening to extremist christian radio preachers
>>
File: 1363311457892.png (399KB, 784x2195px) Image search: [Google]
1363311457892.png
399KB, 784x2195px
>>
He was abandoned by one of his Jew parents, then as he got older he was just able to see through the fecade of Jewry
>>
File: 1487900190656.jpg (706KB, 1000x2891px) Image search: [Google]
1487900190656.jpg
706KB, 1000x2891px
>>
http://politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=bobby%20fischer
>>
tfw too intelligent to NOT be an antisemite
>>
>>135670955
I think you've hit the nail directly on the head!
If we had world peace and all the Jews went back to Israel I don't think they would be happy.
They would need to feel persecuted to feel important and special or chosen .
It's sad that they never realize the pain and suffering they do to the host population before it's time for another Shoah. I mean fucking look at history Jews Quit fuckng people over and they might stop killing you. For being so smart they are fucking idiots. This is the last time Jews because eventually somebody is gonna finally remove you completely.
>>
Was he actually a jew or was he retconned into a jew by the jews to discredit him?
>>
>>135672039
Well his mom left her husband to flee from the nazis and probably had an affair which produced Bobby. She then raised him as a single mother, apparently poorly because the likely dad was upset with the way she was raising him.

Also Fischer's parents were commies so he would know firsthand the interconnection of communism and judaism.
>>
Bastard son of a kike, and not raised like one.

Had the intellect, but not the conditioning. Therefore his non-kike mother raised him with actual morals. So he decided to out the Jews for what they are.
>>
>>135673328
His mother was a kike who was a communist-sympathizer.
>>
>>135670339
When Robert windmill'd Byrne at 13, that was when the kikes realized they were dealing with a hyper Aryan.
>>
>>135673132
He was genetically a Jew and got angry at the Jewish Encyclopedia for trying to claim him
>>
>>135673460
>>135673328
>>135673247
>>135672039
Maybe he discovered the redpill via being more intelligent than his parents?
>>
He was raised into a family that were Jewish Communist sympathizers. When you're born and raised into something like that, one of them is bound to crack and just wish them ill-harm.

>Jewish and raised like one to the point I couldn't stand them today
>>
>>135670339

Some people are better than others.

Shitty people don't care.
>>
>>135670339
Because any intelligent person that studies history comes to the same conclusion eventually.

Jews are fucking evil
>>
schizophrenia
>>
>>135670955

Then they call people who live in basements who they've convoluted the lives of to call them give up losers and victim larpers. While they then the Jew go dancing in front their cry baby wall... It makes me demoralized and sick.
>>
>>135674435
The weeping wall is some hilarious shit desu senpai. A symbol of how whiny they are lol
>>
>>135670955
It's hard to decide. You always have exceptions in groups and you'll also have Jews with empathy and morals which are disgusted by other Jews and rather join the antisemites (the white ones, the muslim antisemites are a completely different case) than still being part of the Jewish cult. This is the problem which you get if you base a cult on ethnicity and claim people by birth and hijack their independant thought, some will not like it and try to fuck you over from the inside. It's like a pet you keep, but after you let it see how you kick and abuse wild dogs, while hugging it, it will get confused by your morals and bite you, which will make you hate the pet.

I can actually empathize with such Jews and if I was a Jew, it would suck I guess, because if you stay a jew you are in this maffia cult and can't oppose it when it lies, like thus Jew getting his kids kicked out of Jewish school aftr criticizing the 6 million. And if you leave it, you are hated by everyone, your former Jewish cult hates you and the rest of the world hates you for being born in it.

At one hand it is cool, at the other it must suck to be a Jew.
>>
>>135670339
I looked into this several years ago, watched all Bobby's interviews on Jews etc. I found no definitie answer, but what made sense to me is the following. The Jew establishment was very controlling with Booby (this is what you are going to say, this is how you are going to act, these are the clauses you are going to accept), like they are with everyone, and Bobby tried to negotiate some freedom. He was given none (or not enough) and he revolted. Then the Jew establishment went after him, and he got even angrier.

I am not saying I have proof for this. But if you watch his interviews with the above in mind, you 'll find it makes sense.
>>
>>135673980
Ah,so you are like a Bobby Fischer? Hmm, what are your thoughts on Israel as a pro/pol/ Jewish person?
>>
>>135675067
I get this idea that the conspirators are not Jews, but a cult within the Jews posing as Jews and using Jews as a human shield. I mean, Rothschild considered Israel as his property and Jews cultivating it as slaves building his land.

I start to believe more and more, also because of brainwashed Jews which believe in the holocaust because of brainwash Jewish education, the regular Jew is jewed too by ((them)).
>>
>>135674770
Yeah, it does kind of suck being a Jew if you aren't totally evil and like to see everyone else suffer. A lot of Jews are totally content with this however and would love to see the world suffer. I can believe there are some who are exceptions and truly feel guilty though, and it does suck to be them.

What's the deal with Muslim anti-Semites? Don't have much knowledge of them.
>>
>>135670339
Because Bobby Fischer was a very intelligent man who cared about the truth above everything else.
>>
>>135675505
Have you met many Jews anon? They're mostly bad people. Very fake and manipulative, whine and moan to get their way. Jews, like any other group, have infighting and hierarchy but they're not good people overall.
>>
>>135675650
Pretty simple really isn't it.
>>
>>135670339

Bobby Fischer broke the jewish conditioning.
He was a hero, wish i would have met him.
>inb4 hurr durr all joos are rotten to the core

well, not all.
>>
>>135675507
The deal with them is that left-wing Jews which are subversive side with muslim antisemites, but not for the good reasons. It's true that Bobby hated Israel too, but he sided with the right too in fact and supported ethnic nationalism.
>>
>>135675134
I wouldn't say Bobby Fischer because that sounds way too egotistical for myself, but there are Jews who sorta can't deal with half of the shit because it's so irritating and tiring. There's a word for it called "self-hating Jew" which is a stupid fucking meme and is on the level of the word Uncle Tom. We pretty much are raised in this tribal mentality of "you're with us or against us", that's why whenever someone like Normal Finkelstein criticizes Israel or Zionism the only argument he receives is "self-hating Jew".

But to answer your question, I really don't give a fuck about Israel. /pol/ doesn't understand this but it's like a Mini-America there. The main populace is ignorant and the government are pricks who don't care about them and use them to further their idiotic agenda. I used to live there and everyone except the Jews who immigrated there prior to the mass exodus after WW2 is a butthurt asshole or a literal nigger transfixed on the Past and whatever the govt tells them to believe in.
>>
Just look at Otto Weininger, probably the most self-hating jew of all time
>>
>>135670339
>Why did Bobby Fischer become an antisemite? A

He was playing 3D chess.
>>
>>135675937
I haven't really, the one half jewish person I know is actually very friendly, although she has neurological problems.

And she is bluepilled about the holocaust.
>>
>>135670339
he was fucked over by the piatigorskys (rotshchild) and reshevsky during their match in the 60's where fischer was forfeited. If I had to guess thats where I think it began.
>>
>>135670955
Your Doubles confirm this post to be true
>>
File: ch_dude.jpg (37KB, 280x414px) Image search: [Google]
ch_dude.jpg
37KB, 280x414px
>>135670339
The Rotten Library article on chess explains everything.

http://www.rotten.com/library/culture/chess/
>>
Also, they stole all his money and all his stuff from his storage locker.
>>
>>135676471
>friendly
This is not an indicator of a good person. Jews aren't always blatant, but if you pay attention to their behavior you'll notice a lot of shit. Your Jewish friend is probably a nice girl though, like I said not all Jews are terrible but if you're around any of them involved with the Jewish community you'll pick up on what I mean.
>>
File: ch_powell2.jpg (126KB, 393x406px) Image search: [Google]
ch_powell2.jpg
126KB, 393x406px
>>135677327
Also: this image.
>>
>>135677380
Why did they steal his money? Was this after or before he opposed them? If it was before,they fucked themselves over with Bobbys full blown autism.
>>
>>135670339
>inb4 wtf I love jews now.
a traitor is a traitor. It doesn't matter that he supported your position AND he was a jew. No. what matters is that he epitomized what a jew is...a worthless traitor and schemer.
>>
>>135677456
This woman is half Jewish,only the father was Jewish and he died in a camp of Hitler, she believes he was killed by Hitler in a gas chamber, I personally believe he died of typhus.... I honestly think letting people in these camps with typhus was a huge mistake of Hitler.
>>
>>135677504
The fuck is this lol?
>>
>>135677793
Molyneux is 1/4 ashkenazi and /our guy/ too right?
>>
>>135677878
It's the truth, anon. But also it's an image from the article I linked above in
>>135677327
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHXhkSS9HxM
>>
>>135677870
Lol anon how old is this woman? I-I thought we were having an actual conversation but if your just meming me I-I understand ;_;
>>
>>135670339
>be one of the greatest masters of game theory on the planet
>realize how the game of society is being played and who the relevant parties competing are
>realize it's the kikes fucking everyone else raw
seems straightforward
>>
File: ariol.jpg (63KB, 490x735px) Image search: [Google]
ariol.jpg
63KB, 490x735px
>>135670955
>Weev "Anime should be banned" Auernheimer
>>
>>135678033
Imagine if he was still alive in our age of social media
>>
>>135670955
Being a cryptokike is not cool. You look like one, think like one but can't actually cash in on it.
>>
>>135678528
He died in 2008. Social media wasn't where it is now, but it certainly existed. I think Facebook opened up to the public (not just college students) around this time.
>>
>>135678591
I imagine it's fun though and it does pay off.
>>
>>135670339
Like everyone else who becomes anti-semite
>realize there's some problems in the worlds
>"man i wonder what caused these"
>investigate a little
>find out jews are behind in literally thing that causes those problems
>become anti-semite

That's how I became one at least, and I myself have jew ancestors
>>
>>135678794
I don't think sjw babies have even been exposed to language as harsh as this video >>135678033
in their lifetimes.
>>
>>135678073
Around 50-60

But I believe she is brainwashed by Jew propaganda too.
>>
File: IMG_2110.jpg (33KB, 252x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.jpg
33KB, 252x237px
>>135670955
I'm a half Jew like Fischer, and I'm on your side. We're not a part of some kike Zerg Overmind. There's (((organized Jewry))), and then there's Dr. Cohen, your dermatologist down the street.

Are you really autistic enough to think seeing someone of Jewish ethnicity who calls (((them))) out is some sort of five-dimensional billiards game? Jews aren't born evil. Some are a part of the club, and other of us are just regular people, me included, making a living, who is tired of my federal government and (((Wall Street))) raping and pillaging my country.

Dr. Cohen isn't a part of any global Zionist conspiracy, and you're smart enough to know that. Being Jew-wise requires nuance. Go full "all Jews are evil," "Final Solution," you're discrediting the movement. Being Jew-wise and being a Nazi are two different things, and with the former as opposed to the latter, we can pull in a lot of Democrats to our side.

If we ever get a Republican to call out the Hollywood and Wall Street Jews, watch Hispanics and blacks start coming into the GOP in droves. Blacks don't realize that they have animus to (((whites))), not whites, and everyone else will be like, "Holy shit, these GOP guys are actually for real." The (((media))) would be forced to cover it, and the JQ would be forced to be talked about, and the normies will have red pills literally forced down their throat. The entire system would come crashing down gloriously.
>>
>>135676252
>"self-hating Jew" which is a stupid fucking meme
This desu. I'm not Jewish, I'm white. I was raised white, I have a white last name, and most of my friends growing up were white. That being said I have no ill feelings towards Israel as long as they stay the fuck out of American affairs.
>>
>>135679003
There's government records that show Fischer's parents are both Jews.
>>
>>135670955
>Look at Sam Hyde and Weev, both are probably crypto-kikes but they hate Jews.
>weev
>hate Jews
kek you are delusional
>>
>>135679039
>I have no ill feelings towards Israel as long as they stay the fuck out of American affairs.

Israel is essentially a US satellite. Their existence is predicated on western but mostly American support
>>
>>135679003
>implying Dr. Cohen didn't have a huge advantage in getting into Stanford because he was a kike
fuck off kike
>>
>>135679003
The problem is that there are no pro-white Jewish organisations. I assume you are pro-white as you are on our side, but basically all Jewish organizations are anti-white, and anti-white is one of the aspects to get ((their system)) imposed, so if you can in some way form a pro-white Jewish organization, you could effectively oppose ((them)).
>>
>>135678957
perhaps not. That's why they kill themselves if you misgender them. I don't necessarily agree with everything Fischer is saying but I still find what he has to say interesting. He was a genius after all
>>
>>135670617
fpbp
>>
>>135679447
Although being Jewish can mean an advantage this doesn't mean that every Jew uses these advantages and joins the system.
>>
>>135677529
These were former friends who had the power of attorney over Fischer's property while he was out of the country. They stopped paying the bill for his storage locker and then went and bought up all the valuable stuff (for pennies) went it was auctioned off. Also, the US government issued a warrant for him and confiscated his money after he played against Spassky in Serbia (which was under some bullshit sanctions at the time). Fischer never returned to the US and blamed the Rotschilds and Clinton for conspiring to destroy him.
>>
File: 1500233549427.png (210KB, 634x790px) Image search: [Google]
1500233549427.png
210KB, 634x790px
jews will rot in hell
>>
>>135679861
delusion
>>
>>135679039
The gisbs Israel has gotten from us amount to hundreds of billions up to trillions, since theyve been created, adjusted for inflation. You should have a problem with them.
>>
>>135677529
To make an example out of him. Also, they got a couple of shekels out of selling his stuff.
>>
>>135679003
do you get reparations for the Holocaust?

do you believe it was real? Since there is no real evidence, not in the court of law accepted kinda way
>>
File: Zio_Elephant.jpg (94KB, 824x573px) Image search: [Google]
Zio_Elephant.jpg
94KB, 824x573px
>>135671543

They have a nuclear-armed ethnostate. There ain't gonna be any more Shoahs. Either their game will finally be won-- i.e., no borders global multicultural (((Utopia))) or nuclear apocalypse.

>>135670955

Jews compusively repeat an ethnic myth, in the same way that obsessive compulsives repeat rituals over and over. Jews are writers, producers and directors of a piece of ethno-theater forever on repeat. To question (or interreupt) this narrative is the real exstential crisis for Jews, and doing so is like blasphemy to them.
>>
>>135679003
>raping and pillaging my country
It's not your country, it's ours.

Jews pretend to be on the side of the goyim to subvert revolutionary movements in an effort to prevent these movements from becoming anti-Semitic. Any truly revolutionary movement leads to anti-Semitism because Jews control the world.

Dr. Cohen benefitted from the system and views the goyim as lesser than even if he isn't at the top of it. I feel no sympathy for Dr. Cohen, everyday Jews are manipulative people even aside from the global Jewish control system.

The only way I will ever consider a Jew to potentially be good is if he himself is an anti-Semite and views Jews as an evil people. I'm sorry anon, but I can only assume you're being subversive by trying to make me empathize with Jews. Maybe you're not lying though.
>>
>>135679158
Weev preaches hate for Jews, whether or not he actually hates them. What are you saying exactly?
>>
>>135680852
>still thinks nukes are real
>>
File: Esther_Bunny.png (37KB, 1033x598px) Image search: [Google]
Esther_Bunny.png
37KB, 1033x598px
>>135681103

Dr. Cohen supports all the degenerate causes his cousins are in charge of, and he sure as hell doesn't use his means or intellect or knack for organization and propaganda to combat them if he disagrees, which he doesn't.

Dr. Cohen favors other Jews over goys, and he almost surely has one or more side rackets and/or shell companies and dozens of shady LLCs he uses to screw n-Chosen out of their money. Every Jew has got some white-collar side scheme/s.

Dr. Cohen's kids are about 1000x more likely to join the IDF than the US Armed Forces.

I could go on but my finger is tired.
>>
>>135670339
because he was intelligent
>>
>>135670339

It wad his IQ.
>>
File: 1500915897483.gif (387KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1500915897483.gif
387KB, 382x379px
>>135670339
Is was a nut, dude was intelligent but emotionally unstable and a pathological lyer, he use to think that the CIA and KGB wanted him dead because he was too good at chess, he ended up losing to that Russian guy and LITERALLY GOT BTFO AND NEVER RECOVERED
>Opinion discarded 50 years ago
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
Fischer took the redpill and couldn't handle it.
>>
File: jewing_explained.jpg (192KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
jewing_explained.jpg
192KB, 1200x768px
>>135679861

When applying to Harvard, all other factors being equal, if you check the "Jew" box, you are FORTY TIMES more likely to be accepted. This is a fact.
>>
Those fucking protocols man. Turned me into an antisemite and I used to go to synagogue school.
Maybe it's the jews, maybe not, but there's definitely something going on. Way too many lies and manipulation for it all to be one happy little coincidence.
>>
>>135680380
I meant I have no problem with it existing, or with Israelis themselves. But yeah the current Israeli government I do have a problem with.
>>
>>135678006
He's a jew according to the Talmud and would e allowed to settle in Israel. His mother is a Jew.
>>
File: 1487734592159.jpg (68KB, 564x522px) Image search: [Google]
1487734592159.jpg
68KB, 564x522px
>>135679153

This is exactly the problem with you losers who blame every single problem on (((them))). Your life revolves around knowing useless pieces of jew related info and using confirmation bias to rationalize your dislike of everything in this world. Don't even try with that t. kike or shill like that because it further proves my point.
>>
>>135679003
Jew.
>>
>>135682890
Jew rat.
>"maybe it's the Jews, MAYBE NOT"
Fucking LOL
>>
>>135682004

>Schizo sits home for hours on end to think of these retarded scenarios
>>
>>135683400
Gee, what tipped you off?
>>
>>135683379
What? I was correcting a mistake. Calm down, aspie.
>>
File: 1491454720179.jpg (333KB, 953x831px) Image search: [Google]
1491454720179.jpg
333KB, 953x831px
>>135683379
>who blame every single problem on (((them))).

This is Jew hyperbole/propaganda.

The truth is that they aren't responsible for "everything", but goddamnit it's close to it.

I think it was only fairly recently discovered that Fischer's father was also a Jew-- a mathematician or something.
>>
>>135679158

Neither of them look Jewish...
>>
File: Sad_Jew_frog.png (94KB, 329x361px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Jew_frog.png
94KB, 329x361px
>>135674184

That's weird, the more I studied history the less antisemitic I became.

Eventually it became obvious that all the bad shit in humanity is fairly universal and would occur whether or not Jews were around.
>>
>>135683773
says the faggot with the white nigger flag
>>
>>135684413
This is true. /pol/ acts like white people are saints even though they constantly fuck over other races and each other through war and colonization.
>>
File: po.jpg (51KB, 463x509px) Image search: [Google]
po.jpg
51KB, 463x509px
There is nothing more jewish than being a self loathing jew.

t. self loathing jew
>>
>>135684615
>>135684413
I'm even willing to bet there's more psychopaths in white population than Jewish population when looking at it proportionally.
>>
>>135684615
At the root of it, we're all selfish and tribal, but we are actually being bombarded with psy-ops nearly everywhere you look when you read another person's words. Jews are only partly responsible for that. I think it's the disproportional representation versus their population size that makes them a noticeable target.
>>
>>135670955
YES!
>>
>>135684129

I can't imagine why looking up that information in the first place is in any way beneficial to improving your life.
>>
>>135684615
>>135684931
((( OY VEEEEEEY )))
>>
>>135684931

What's psychopathic about wrecking shitskins?

That's a good thing. What's crazy is that we don't do it anymore. We should have never stopped. We should have cleaned the Earth of them when we had the chance.
>>
>>135685200
Not an argument, you worthless retard. Jews are better than you, by the way, so calling someone a Jew isn't an insult.

>>135685176
Yeah, who cares about Chess and its greatest players, right? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>135685651
((( JEWS ARE BETTER THAN YOU FILTHY GOOOYYIIIIM )))
>>
>>135685749
Correct.
>>
>>135685964
Lol
>>
File: The_Skating_Minister.jpg (754KB, 1000x1211px) Image search: [Google]
The_Skating_Minister.jpg
754KB, 1000x1211px
>>135679447
Of course, every Jew is loaded and gets a Stanford education. Where was my pass? Is it because I was a mischling?

And yes, every single one of these Jews in academia who support ethnic quotas yet counts Jews as white, knowingly creating an overabundance of Jews in upper academia, I will be right there with you, by your side, giving them the noose, one by one, when the day comes.

FYI, for how much of a kike I am, firstly, my father is Jewish so they wouldn't consider me Jewish. Also, like many American "Jews," I didn't even get a Bar Mitzvah. My father was completely secular, and all we did was celebrate Hanukkah. I simply identified as a white guy who happened to be half-Jewish, and becoming redpilled has been utterly painful.

Most American Jews aren't redpilled, and don't know about (((them))). Don't kid yourself. And do you think they want to live in a brown, third world country, while (((they))) live in islands of extreme wealth? If you think the average American Jew is going to benefit from what the globalists would have in store, had they their way, you're an utter fool. What? Is Netanyahu going to mail us all tickets to Israel before shit hits the fan? LOL. And I probably wouldn't even get the invite because I'm legally not a Jew by their standards.
>>135679560
I'm not interesting in being a part of any Jewish organization, or forming one. I would rather fight with you, and be a part of your organization. Also, I'm whiter than most of you. I have blue eyes, freckles, and a reddish beard. No one even knows I'm Jewish until they see my last name. I date white women, I want to marry one one day, and have white children. People are perplexed and shocked when I tell them I'm half-Jewish. I've gotten interesting reactions, but I'm indifferent to all of it. I'm just a regular guy who doesn't want to live in a third world shithole run by (((Wall Street))).
>>
>>135686041
I'm glad you learned your place :^)
>>
>>135678591
So true :^(
>>
>>135686110

You're like me with a beard except I'm not naive enough to think that I would ever fight alongside WN Nazi LARPers rather than against them.
>>
>>135679560
American Renaissance?
>>
>>135670955
>Have kike blood in me
>gone full 14/88

We fucking know what our own are doing to you and we are trying to stop it, but they control too much.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJjrYKOWMRQ

This documentary is very watchable, lot of good archive footage and well put together. The makers take the safe view that he went insane, but still well worth viewing, 90 minutes but I've watched it a few times, in fact I'm going to watch it again now.
>>
>>135686110
You're not even a Jew and you want to align yourself with a bunch of losers that have no political power or sway in demographics or cultural effects, who will despise you for being partly Jewish and maybe want you dead. I'm not going to lie, I much prefer being a Jew and laughing at everyone here. Your father being Jewish is almost meaningless. Don't even reply if you it's just an empty threat of "o-one day, things will go our way" since there's no proof or real convincing reason to believe it.
>>
>>135681103
>"Maybe you're not lying though."

You started off completely insane, but at the end there you had doubts. Please explain to me my vested interest, and what I'm trying to manipulate, posting with you guys on /pol/. How am I forwarding (((their))) interests? Am I being paid? Where's my check?

As for Dr. Cohen, I want a pure meritocracy, and now that you mention it, Jews being factored as an ethnicity in these college ethnic quotas is something I would support. I think Republicans should start advocating for it, if they had the balls. But at the end of the day, I would want all ethnic quotas done away with.
>>135682004
>t. Implying that there are no such thing as culturally conservative Jews like Ben Shapiro, and that all Jews in America are turbolibs, when in reality, conservative and Orthodox Jews vote Republican, and they have the birth rates, not the secular Jews.

As for all the rest of your autism, I have nothing to say. In my personal experience, regarding business ethics, and I work in real estate, I see bad people of all stripes and ethnicities, Cubans, blacks, poos, Anglos. And no, I'm not in favor of any American citizen serving in a foreign army.
>>
File: 1493217540475.jpg (43KB, 720x553px) Image search: [Google]
1493217540475.jpg
43KB, 720x553px
>>135686983
I'm authentic and objective, hence I'm alt-right. I don't give a fuck who despises me. I hate the Wall Street kikes, and I'm with these guys, period.

And I do notice that about "other" Jews, "we" do have a great sense of humor, and a knack for laughing things off. Unlike you, I know these issues are real. For the eighth time, I don't want to live in a brown, third world shithole, and if some of these guys have mixed feelings about me aligning with them, no fucks given.
>>
>>135676082
Do us a favor and read the Culture of Critique before running your mouth off on /pol/ again
>>
>>135679003
>Jes aren't born evil
that's like saying niggers aren't born with black skin
>>
>>135671811
>Because he was an honest jew!
And so (((they))) destroyed him - just as they did another honest Jew about 2,000 years ago.
>>
I'm a slavic ashkenazi / iberian shepardi. Family escaped the war and turned into "new christians"... Everyone in my country is a fucking ape and can't differ between a nigger and a white. I've grown up as a white, and just recently became aware of our blood history. I'm still waiting for my ticket to Israel, and some fundings o from Soros... But I think i'll turn into ashes before I see a single shekel. Until them i'll keep my protect of growing a white conservative family.
>>
>>135687772

I would wager most Jews aren't actually evil.

/pol/ is kind of infantile on the JQ mostly just repeating edgy memes and getting riled up like a pack of negroes at a fried chicken restaurant.

I wish this board was 18+
>>
>>135670339
Long skull. His white Aryan side with a conscience won out over the jew side.
>>
Jew here. Fischer snapped and became schizophrenic because he couldn't handle the immense pressure being in the public spotlight. If you want to idolize a guy who looked like a homeless Gandalf and died alone and poor living in Iceland, muttering to himself about international Jewish conspiracies then go right ahead.

You guys in this thread are deluded. You say Jews need to play the victim to perpetuate their evil, yet you fail to see that calling Jews parasites and leeches on civilization is the very same dumb grasping at straws. You so want someone else to blame for your problems, but of course it can't be you. No, no, never you. Always someone else obviously! Right guys?! Yawn.
>>
>>135670339
Bobby Fischer claims he is not Jewish and Jews were using him to promote their religion but when you look at pictures of him when he's older it's pretty hard to deny he is ethnically Jewish.
>>
>>135687985
>If you want to idolize a guy who looked like a homeless Gandalf and died alone and poor living in Iceland, muttering to himself about international Jewish conspiracies then go right ahead.

This is literally what /pol/ would do, though...
>>
File: 1500411269276.jpg (133KB, 704x909px) Image search: [Google]
1500411269276.jpg
133KB, 704x909px
>>135680144
Rude! Why do you condemn Jesus to hell?
>>
>>135681103
>>135681672
See: with people like you it's like with the flatearthers.
>da Joos control tha world
>But nukes aren't real
I don't know if you are trolling or if there are people genuinely this retarded.
>>
>>135686110
I really feel awful for people like you and that my ancestors shoad alot of normal people who weren't ((them)).

>>135686983
You on the other hand...
>>
File: mental illnesses.png (100KB, 705x911px) Image search: [Google]
mental illnesses.png
100KB, 705x911px
>>135684931
>I'm even willing to bet there's more psychopaths in white population than Jewish population when looking at it proportionally.
The exact opposite is true and this is hardly even controversial knowledge. Jews are heavily over-represented in a variety of mental illnesses.
>>
File: Putin.jpg (16KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
Putin.jpg
16KB, 211x239px
>>135687684
>I don't want to live in a brown, third world shithole

There's always China! When all that anti-Semitism breaks out again for no reason whatsoever, in the US, that country that Jews gave so much to (!), you guys can head East.

You can tell the Chinese how mean those Americans were and how unjustly persecuted and exceptional you were. And they'll buy it, not least because you shipped American prosperity there for expressly this purpose. Need a nice fat host and those insects sure couldn't do it themselves.

Of course in no time you'll be complaining about Chinese racism and human rights, and by 50 youll run all the media and tell the Chinese they shouldn't be racist towards those Africans they're tangled up with, but should breed themselves out with them; and by about 100 years the Ching Chongs will wake up and realize what you folks are, like everyone else has for 2k+ years.
>>
>>135687877
They're evil in the sense that they are genetically predisposed to do things that goyim consider to be morally wrong. In their eyes what they do is normal.
>>
File: (((best friends))).png (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(((best friends))).png
140KB, 640x480px
>>135684864
I'd really appreciate it, if you didn't use that flag, Schlomo....
>>
>>135689758

I would wager that the vast majority of Jews aren't doing anything particularly evil by goyim standards.
>>
>>135689951
You'd be naive. Read the Culture of Critique. Seriously it should be a fucking prerequisite for coming to this board.
>>
File: (((Ashes))).png (45KB, 784x2224px) Image search: [Google]
(((Ashes))).png
45KB, 784x2224px
>>135686125
Speaking of places.
>>
>>135687835
HUEHUEHUE! Oy vey!
>>
File: (((Lansky))).png (939KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
(((Lansky))).png
939KB, 1024x707px
>>135687985
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you!
>>
>>135690101

I have read it, have you? Because if you had you wouldn't be saying that. Either that or you misunderstand the determinism of genetics if you think a genetic "trait" means 100% behavior at all times.
>>
>>135690411
>if you think a genetic "trait" means 100% behavior at all times.
It certainly doesn't, like how a small minority of niggers don't commit crime. But you can keep your 1%, I will judge based on the 99% thank you very much.
>>
>>135690317
The zuera will never end.
>>
File: 1483373795358.png (410KB, 514x666px) Image search: [Google]
1483373795358.png
410KB, 514x666px
>>135690937
What's a zuera? Can you eat it?

Btw: do you have a Brasilian merchant? That would really be a rare one. All I got so far is pic related
>>
What about Jesus? He was a Jew who hated Jews.

He showed them their hypocrisy and greed. He pointed out everything that was, and still is wrong with Judaism. He even drove traders out of the synagogue with whips. And for that, he was crucified.

Jews have an inherent need to subvert whatever culture they're in. And they are the best in the world at this. But they are also the most tribalistic group. So they are practically immune to subversion.

Christianity was Judaism's attempt to pit the world's best subversive skills against its strongest form of tribalism. It was a a sort of "unstoppable force meets an immovable object" thing. So it's not surprising that the event sent shock waves through the world and sparked the most influential religion in history.

Thoughts?
>>
>>135670339
I always assumed he did it for attention because by the time he started ranting about Jews, he had fallen out of the spotlight/quit chess for well over a decade.
>>
>>135687985
>Always someone else obviously! Right guys?

Says the jew blaming everyone else.
>>
>>135687985
Get swiftly tae fuck, you Canaanite devil worshipping faggot.
>>
File: Christuckery.png (735KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Christuckery.png
735KB, 800x600px
>>135691250
It's simple. We, uh, kill the gods.
>>
>>135679003
no such thing as half jew.
mother jewish you're a jew
mother goyim you're a goy
>>
File: jeworried.png (310KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
jeworried.png
310KB, 499x583px
>>135687985
>Fischer snapped and became schizophrenic
He was never diagnosed with schizophrenia and he did not exhibit symptoms of schizophrenia.

>because he couldn't handle the immense pressure being in the public spotlight.
He showed a deep interest in Hitler and Nazism from a young age, long before he ever became famous.

>If you want to idolize a guy who looked like a homeless Gandalf and died alone and poor living in Iceland
He was forced into those conditions because he dared name the Jew.

>You say Jews need to play the victim to perpetuate their evil, yet you fail to see that calling Jews parasites and leeches on civilization is the very same dumb grasping at straws.
This sentence is not logically coherent. We're not perpetuating evil. Stating a fact is not grasping at straws.

>You so want someone else to blame for your problems, but of course it can't be you. No, no, never you. Always someone else obviously! Right guys?! Yawn.
Care to explain to me how I'm personally contributing to the fall of western civilization?
>>
>>135691190
Google it. Actually no I don't have one :/
Now that you mentioned it i'll prob make one later, nice idea
>>
>>135690651
>cousin commits a crime
>you go to jail with him because you're related to him
I legitimately don't understand this guilt by association mentality. Can you help me understand it? If you were locked in a room with Ben Carson and John Oliver, given a loaded gun, and forced to pick one, who would you shoot?
>>
Botched circumcision, slut Jewess mother.
>>
>>135691683
I'd give the gun to Carson and let him do the dirty work
>>
>>135687985
> If you want to idolize a guy who looked like a homeless Gandalf and died alone and poor living in Iceland, muttering to himself about international Jewish conspiracies then go right ahead.
It does not matter if you are Male or Female old or young you are a Jewish mother if you are Jewish.
>>
>>135670339
Easy - ironically hating on the Jews is a whole lot of fun.
>>
>Why did one of the smartest men of his generation hate Jews

Really joggins my noggin
>>
>>135687877
You do not comprehend the true nature of the jew
>>
File: Believe it motherfucker.jpg (180KB, 692x659px) Image search: [Google]
Believe it motherfucker.jpg
180KB, 692x659px
>>135687877
This whole website is 18+. And look at how it's turned out.
>>
>>135687877
>I would wager most Jews aren't actually evil.
Sure, in the same way that most Muslims aren't terrorists, and most communists aren't mass murderers.
>>
>>135691451
I don't think it was planned. Christianity, is just a subversion of Judaism. It's the anti-Judaism. Judaism is extremely tribalistic, so it makes sense that Christianity would be highly individualistic.

I'm not saying that Christianity is good for the West. The last thing we need is an ideology that opposes tribalism. But I think Christ was the first notable anti-semitic Jew, which is what this thread is about.
>>
>>135686110
I appreciate that, I hope we can beat them together.
>>
File: 1482074540223.jpg (365KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1482074540223.jpg
365KB, 1162x850px
>>135691615
This. Ultra rare merchant OC. But you need to cut me 10% from the profits, since it was my idea.
>>
>>135670339
The first encounter Fischer ever had with Jewish conspiracy was in round robin tournaments where the Jewish players would conspire to lose games to one another in order to ensure that at least one would make it to the top. He was abandoned by his Jewish dad, and his mom was a fucking psycho bitch SJW whore. iirc he grew up in a Jewish neighbourhood where he got picked on a lot too.

Hatred of Jews would natural for him.
>>
>>135692217
It eroded the Roman Empire from within and ultimately lead to its colapse, as it does with Europe right fucking now. It protects Jews against actually "anti-semitic" religions like Paganism, Nordic or Med doesn't matter in this regard, because both honor strength, loyalty and power. Just look at someone like St. Paul and tell me you don't actually see the most subversive, sneakiest merchant of all time. True: he did get behaded at the end, but that's a small price to pay for watching the entire Empire burn to ruins and taking revenge for the temple. And as you said: Christianity and Judaism is the very foundation of "universalism for thee, tribalism for me". And that will always be the difference from now unto eternity.
>>
>tfw self hating half Jew NatSoc and have been around Jews all my life and know their tricks
>>
>>135693045
t.cockroach
>>
File: maggots.jpg (376KB, 1255x837px) Image search: [Google]
maggots.jpg
376KB, 1255x837px
>>135671543
>jews control THE ENTIRE WORLD
Does a maggot control a dead animal? The only parts of society the jews can touch have long rotted away. The solution is not to kill all the maggots, its to focus on the health of the animal so maggots can't eat it.
>>
requesting that screenshot of the guy who spilled out everything he knew about international Jewry and the eternal kike tricks to his family and ruined Hanukkah for them
>>
>>135693290
>dead animal
>health
even if I agreed with you this is a shit analogy
>>
File: Christcuk_defense_force.jpg (649KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Christcuk_defense_force.jpg
649KB, 800x1360px
>>135693224
t. mentally defunct CIDF with cognitive dissonance and a pea brain
>>
>>135693516
point is the maggots don't kill the animal, they only eat it after it dies. If jews can take over the world it means the world was already dead to begin with.
>>
File: notanargument.jpg (20KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
notanargument.jpg
20KB, 720x533px
>>135693680
You seem angry
>>
>>135670339
Most anti-whites are ultra Nordic-looking whites themselves. Most white/Asian haters are hapas themselves. There's nothing unusual about this kind of setup.
>>
File: Canada YES.jpg (274KB, 1219x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Canada YES.jpg
274KB, 1219x1307px
>>135693765
>>
>>135693765
Garfield, where's my pipe?
>>
I'm curious what would happen if the Holocaust was proven conclusively to be a full-on hoax or exaggerated for gibs. Or if they started losing their grip on the media and Jewish nepotism started being discussed openly, to the point that everybody stopped talking about 'White privilege' and instead started talking about 'Jewish privilege'.

How would Jews react? Would they flee to Israel? Samson option? Would younger Jews turn on their elders for lying to them and reject their Jewish identities once it was no longer currency?
>>
>>135672475
it's not like they can just..work or something, shit disturbing leads to money for them nomatter what kind of shit is disturbed
>>
>>135693994
In the small scale, they intimidate, blackmail, doxx and threaten violence. It's really interesting to watch Murica. As it goes 2nd Weimar Republic, people like Ann Coulter retweet Mr. Occidental Observer and openly talk about the hipocrisy of Jews and indeed pic related.

I wonder what an American Hitler would look like...
>>
>>135693879
I see that "thing" going in a bathroom with my daughter, it ain't coming out healthy.
>>
File: 1457326954913.jpg (259KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457326954913.jpg
259KB, 1280x1080px
>>135679003
Look at this Jew trying to tell us how to think in broad daylight lol. They can't help but manipulate, especially when it's to save their own ass.
>>
File: 1434855666820.png (283KB, 537x591px) Image search: [Google]
1434855666820.png
283KB, 537x591px
>>135693290
While there may be more factors contributing to the decline of Western Civilization than just the Jews, I think Judaism is a necessary factor. They aren't just an indicator of a dying civilization, they are one of the causes.
>>
>>135693879
Is this supposed to upset me? I live in Toronto. I see gay men kissing on the streets regularly.
>>
File: weev 1.png (452KB, 1024x2770px) Image search: [Google]
weev 1.png
452KB, 1024x2770px
>>135670955

>weev "probably" a crypto-kike

More like Weev "definitely" a kike, he admitted it on his ok jewpid profile, probably the only place he would cuz he thought it would earn him some SJW pussy
>>
File: 1483236028877.jpg (136KB, 674x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483236028877.jpg
136KB, 674x900px
>>135694251
Now we're talking!
>>
>>135678591

Yeah you can, Trump is a cryptokike and look at how he's doing.

>>135686810

I mean look at Goebbels for christ sake, what you are saying is clearly a thing.
>>
>>135694476
>Ethnic Jew of Bavarian origins.
>Jew
>Bavarian origins
Anon, I...
>>
>>135679216
You have it backwards. The US is essentially a Jewish satellite.
>>
>>135679003
Okay so we take care of the (((elites))). Then what happens?
Everyday Jews will step up and take their place.
Then the cycle repeats.
We need a final solution not because all Jews are evil, but because all Jews have the potential to be evil.
>>
File: 1500082935893.jpg (58KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500082935893.jpg
58KB, 768x960px
>>135694224
>American Hitler
>>
>>135695088
HH
>>
>>135670339
Because he couldn't get a Jewish girlfriend and all the other Jews found him weird. He struggled socially ---- which is one of the main reasons people start becoming antisemitic.
It's always easier to blame the Jews for your weirdness or for your fetish of Big Black Cocks and degeneracy, instead of just taking responsibly for yourself.
>>
>>135695088
No, it's because we're going to exterminate you at some point. Can't run from God forever, son.
>>
>"He was genetically a Jew"
Judaism is a religion, that's like saying someone is genetically a Scientologist
>>
File: ancientdna.png (185KB, 1600x1538px) Image search: [Google]
ancientdna.png
185KB, 1600x1538px
>>135695440
You must be new here.
>>
>>135695420
>jews believing in god
they're the biggest LARPers of them all
>>
>>135670339
because he did the research into the Jews and it was evident who was behind it
>>
>>135695565
Not an argument. Anyone can convert properly and become a Jew, leading to them being registered as Jews. This starts cancelling out DNA. Besides many of the Jewish sects (Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Mizrahi and Ethiopian Jews) share about as much DNA as Hispanics do with white Americans and even as much as southern Europeans do with Northern Africans.
>>
>>135695856
they admit to being a race and they guard their genes
>>
>>135695856
It's both an ethnicity and a religion. Physical stereotypes of Jews are true for a reason. They also suffer from a plethora of genetic disorders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
>>
>>135696012
They admit to it when it suits them, when it serves them being a victim or to claim validity over Israel and Zionism. Truth be told the different sects share as much DNA/genetics as other non whites do with whites, as I explained earlier. And we're not about to call those non whites "whites" or part of our race now.
>>135696080
Read my (2) post(s) properly.
>>
>>135674731
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"
>>
>>135696080
>They also suffer from a plethora of genetic disorders.
Certain sects, not all the sects. It's the same reason we can't claim that Jews have the highest average IQ, because they don't if you put the other sects in with the Ashkenazis.
>>
>>135696168
>Read my (2) post(s) properly.
You really are a pretentious piece of shit you know that? If you think there is no biological basis to Judaism you are wrong.
>>
>>135696257
When we speak of Jews on /pol/ we're generally only speaking of Ashkenazi Jews.
>>
>>135696365
There isn't to all the sects, not significantly more than certain non whites do with certain whites. Such as the Hispanic/Latinos or southern Europeans with Northern Africans. If you're talking about Ashkenazis only, and maybe some Sephardis (that hail from Europe), then there is some - but not all the sects and not most from those sects.
>>
>>135695088
By that logic shouldn't we just kill everyone since everybody has the potential to be evil? Also, why not just brainwash the Jews into thinking they're white?
>>
File: JEW IQ.png (82KB, 988x404px) Image search: [Google]
JEW IQ.png
82KB, 988x404px
>>135670339
Israeli Jews are dumb as shit.
Most Ashkenazim Jews have a higher IQ but not high enough to see through the tribe's bullshit. And if they do have a really high IQ and they DO see the bullshit, they typically lack the innate moral understanding that it's wrong, so they embrace the evil. Bobby is the type of Jew who becomes an honorary Aryan: he had both the intellect and the heart.
>>
>>135679158
weev is a jew and a Deep State informant.
>>
>>135695249
It's also easy to be a lazy thinker and never learn to sniff out very real conspiracies that are going on in the world. In fact I'd say for most of the 20th Century outside of wartime, right up until just a couple years ago when the internet realized its new potential this was very much the case in the US. Manufactured, tame political ideologies force fed to the public. Political movements based around what is meek, safe and good for the elites and the status quo. Just plug back in, play some PUBG, watch Game of Thrones and open your brain for your regular conditioning from Colbert, CNN, Reddit and AmaWaPo. Don't think too much about it, goy.
>>
>>135696563
if you take a serious look at their history, you would see why they need to go, they just don't quit man
>>
This past year I have inquired a thirst for Knowledge ab history conspiracy Religion secret societies before this want to learn I only had a problem with Catholic bc the whole Molesting problem but today I will say I hate jews if the holocaust was real hat's off to Hitler and I feel we should flatten Isreal and this is why jews rape kill babies they feel if UR not Jewish your no better then animals and I feel bad for the palestinians the jews are taking their land and they have killed many for Isreal they think they are owed the land bc of the holocaust bit I ask were are the Indians land series land for the blacks bc they were done wrong too bit they get nothing the ones that financed Hitler u may be surprised btw Hitler had Jewish in him but who financed Hitler well Prescott bush the Rothschild witch there a jew as well ,brown brothers Harriman,ford,gm,dupoint, woolworth,birdseye, rockerfellers, standard oil,bayer,at&t,Hugo boss,IBM, exxon,shell,chase Manhattan,mgm,coke,kodak,Siemens, church hill and many others. The rothchild Zionism religion is bad and many of the world leaders are jews the federal reserve music and movie Industries are run by the. Many of the Pedophilia groups are run buy them they want us to serve the kits sad what the world has come we have no freedom and one person can do nothing when they do or try they die or get prison sentences a guy went to comet pizza with a gun he got 4 year when Epstein got 18 months for rape each they keep us isolated to the country UR in if UR in the US u don't know what's going on in Russia or Japan in the vetinam war it took eyes off what was happening in Isreal the government smuggles Drugs in to get us addicted to jail us it is all formed around jews and money they have all the money now they want power which they get little by little and the rothchilds 85% of Isreal if I didn't mention that
>>
>>135696421
That's just silly.
>>
>>135696971
Like I said, why not just remove the particularly problematic Jews from society and then brainwash the rest into thinking they're white, thereby forcing assimilation? Not all solutions have to involve mass killings.
>>
>>135698111
It's not silly at all. Those are the ones who primarily populate western countries, who make up the CEO's and the bankers and the (((academics))). Those are the ones who wield the greatest influence and are making the greatest effort to subvert western civilization. It's not the Shephardi Jews or the Israeli Jews. It's the stateless, perpetually wandering, cosmopolitan Ashkenazi Jew.
>>
>>135696563
>brainwash the most tribalistic group on the planet into abandoning their tribe

Gee, why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>135698998
Isn't that what the Russians did?
>>
He resented his mother because she was a bitch and neglected him to pursue her backstabbing Jew Commie activities. He moved on to a weird mail-order Christian church to piss her off. He was also probably an autist, and one of his fixations became the Jews.
>>
>>135670617
i fuckin lost
>>
File: C8OWNW3VoAAHmQx.jpg (104KB, 1024x808px) Image search: [Google]
C8OWNW3VoAAHmQx.jpg
104KB, 1024x808px
>>135699273
>Isn't that what the Russians did?
I'm going to need more context than that. Jews dominated the Bolshevik revolution. Many were nonreligious but still felt a strong connection to their people. You have to keep in mind that Judaism is an ethnicity as much as (if not more so) than it is a religion.
>>
>>135676252
When youi're young you have no need to identity with your people. When you're older, you feel death coming on, and need that. Support for Israel goes up with age.
>>
>>135671543
Don't give the Jews so much credit. Good Lord they are not that powerful. And they are in real trouble. They've fucked around so much and little did they realize the internet got invented and 20 years after it became commonly accessible the whole world is aware of them. They are scrambling
>>
File: 10768486282844512369.jpg (61KB, 558x762px) Image search: [Google]
10768486282844512369.jpg
61KB, 558x762px
>>135694476
>ethnic bavarian jew
If your autism is so acute that you cant understand sarcasm you should get it looked at by a doctor

>>135670955
>sam hyde is a cryto jew
You have 0.00 proofs to offer other than alleging that he looks like a kike
>weev
Pic related

Either you are a gullible retard or a shill.
>>
>>135670955
>A part of me wants to think Jews can realize how fucked up the Jews are

I realize that and sometimes hate myself for being a jew. But sometimes it makes me proud, depends on which jew fucked up or succeed
>>
>>135679158

Neither has a 6 nose. How tall is the guy on the right? Looks 195+.
>>
>>135679003
If you don't want us to come after you then you need to stop Jews from making us come after you
>>
>>135699976
I thought I remember reading something about forced assimilation of Jews into Russian society in the late 19th century, but I digress. The real question is would it be worth it, like, say if Fischer were around today, would you want to kill or deport him for being a Jew even though he would clearly be an ally?
>>
>>135700668

Let me give you a 50ug dose of LSD and all your hideous repressed Jewosity will come pouring out of you like a major bummer baking soda and vinegar volcano.
>>
It's silly but tru in the 1700s the illuminati was formed the late 1700s maybe 1800s it was banned so they intertwined with the masons in 1910 the rothchilds Morgan's and rockerfellers met secretly on jekel island and put together the federal reserve in 1913 it was official threw out the years they have reinvented their self and made smaller groups to hide in the shadows some of their named are the tri lateral commite, cfr bildabear, United nations is just a few bit at the root is the Rothschild Rockefeller and a few more now days like the Clintons Bush's Kissinger many more but these are the ppl that run everything and own everything and the stuff they put in out food like tri sod fus (tsp) in cereal hek-293 which is baby liver or fetus and much more and there's nothing we can do in Oklahoma us u can look it up but human meat was found in McDonald's just research it it's all there
>>
>>135694362
>I live in Toronto. I see gay men kissing on the streets regularly.
Like pottery
>>
>>135701196
>would it be worth it?
yes
>>
>>135670339

Genious. It's just that. Connected the dots due to his high intelligence in the pre-internet age. Few people understand the full ramificatons and implications of the Jewish conspiracy. I'm very high iq myself, and have researched this topic obsessively since I first was confronted with it. Like Fischer, I can tell you that if you become aware of the full extent and the overarching agenda, you realise that these people are the embodiment of everything evil, disgusting, nonhuman and destructive in this universe. It's inevitable to come to the conclusion that they are the agents of a dark supernatural force.
>>
>>135672004
Shitting on Kasparov and having a huge ego. Why is he so hateable?

His match with the Soviet guy in Iceland was a huge fiasco too. Fischer acted like a child making stupid demands and trying to wear the opponent down. Other guy acted like a gentleman throughout. Reading about this match series really lowered Fischer in my regard
>>
>>135694688

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.
>>
File: Untermensch.jpg (30KB, 428x384px) Image search: [Google]
Untermensch.jpg
30KB, 428x384px
>>135701645

So high IQ that you misspelled genius.
>>
>>135670955
I'm 1/4 Jewish and am really good at spotting other Jews. I also hate Jews now
>>
>>135701764
>this match series really lowered Fischer in my regard

You = irrelevant king of the back alley blowjob stewbums.
>>
>>135677327
>rotten still exists
Wow
>>
>>135684864
Classic
>>
>>135675505
Yes, Jewish Plebs exist.
>>
>>135701624
You didn't answer my question about Fischer.
>>
File: merchant monitor eyestab.png (817KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
merchant monitor eyestab.png
817KB, 1111x597px
>>135700476

>Ethnic bavarian Jew

What the fuck is inherently sarcastic about that statement? Jewish presence in Germany including Bavaria go way back to Medieval times. He said his ethnicity was German Ashkenazi Jew and that his ancestors were specifically from the Bavarian reason.

>proofs

What are your proofs that he was being sarcastic? Kike detected.
>>
>>135670339

Same reason any jew left judaism and jewish identity - a realisation from a young age that jews are part of the synnagog of satan: https://youtu.be/fGTp1Q162Gw
>>
>>135675650
/thread
>>
I have never been racist but these ppl need to be demolished bc there destroying earth in a rapid way the gmo food isn't good for u it's rasing prices bc farmers that's using the seed has to pay royalties and the next year the farmer that didn't use them has to pay bc it may have been crossed in with their crop food is becoming fake and cloned schools aren't teaching there just ab test kids are getting out of high school ot even knowing how to apply for a job more less know how to make a resume I have 3 sons and I c it all witch even in my day they didn't care they passed me bc they didn't want me to b in their class but they don't have a chance they will be even more enslaved then we are if the cern don't kills us all
>>
>>135689365
That's not psychopathy though. Not that would disbelieve it if presented with evidence, but,

A stormfront thread:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t581321/

something about /Israel/ being psychopathic, which is almost true on its face:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/03/psycho-israel/

However, so are corporations, so that's not conclusive.
>>
https://youtu.be/HuHqm4ZiPrM this child is way to young to know about death
>>
File: 1488482947136.jpg (100KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488482947136.jpg
100KB, 469x600px
>>135691250

He wasn't a Jew who hated Jews. The Roman Gentils who wrote the later Gospels hated Jews because they had put up with them for 100-150 years. Pride, hubris, naivete, habit-- whatever it was, whatever you want to call it-- made them keep the Dindu Nuffin Jew Religion. But they retconned Jesus into an anti-Semite. They had to because no decent Roman still liked Jews by 135AD.

It's always the same story:

>Jews encounter new people
>Jews run bunch of jive about how great Jews are
>Goyim are decent so they believe it
>Goyim experience Jews
>Goyim learn what Jews really are
>Jews need new goyim

Repeat forever
>>
>>135670617
>LEAF
Well played leaf for once well done
>>
>>135703385
What.
>>
>>135670617
top kek m8
>>
>>135701890

you can spell it both ways retard. i speak 4 languages on native speaker level, you only speak americanised english so you wouldn't fucking know. typical case of the retard pointing out what he believes to be mistakes and making a fool out of himself.

color/colour/koleur
genius/genious
fotography/photography/fotographie
bastardized/bastardised
>>
>>135679003
Fellow mischling here who feels similar to anon. It sucks ass too cause you understand, mentally, why the (((elite))) are the way they are. You understand their insanity on some level. Not empathizing or forgiving on any level, but you see where it comes from. But I (I assume along with anon) fucking hate them. I've always identified as white, always been pissed at little inklings of what I would find out to be a broader plan by certain elites.

>>135680802
I don't get reparations, and I follow David Irvings research. A couple tens of thousands probably died from typhus and overwork, but they were mostly communists and faggots anyway
>>
When will /pol/ realize there's a fuck ton of unironic NatSoc mischlings on their side?

I see it every time there's a relevant thread.
>>
>>135693516
A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.
>>
>>135705726
There is no "our side". The alt-right or whatever you want to call it is just a perpetual cycle of shitslinging and infighting. When we resolve one issue another one is just gonna arise in its place.
>>
>>135706069
Defeatism. The alt right, or ethno nationalism, are inevitable. I have no doubt about that.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>135701857
Top kek! I never thought there was a bavarian version of this .
>>
>>135701645
Ah yes, the old den of vipers. I'm not about to hold my breath waiting for humanity to figure that one out, though. My dear old dad still thinks Osama did 9/11.
>>
>>135670339
I feel bad for this guy. I can't trust the Jew, but he was a nightmare for the Jew.
>>
>>135707009
>the feeling of being a mixed Jew who understands the JQ
>Jews hate you because they fear what you might tell the gentiles
>the gentiles hate you because they don't trust you

The only release from this hell seems to be death
>>
>>135677327
>You want a set of chess pieces which can be endlessly gang banged around like a woman -- grabbed by the hair and slammed down real hard on a particular square

Who writes this stuff and how do I get his job?
>>
File: 1453002162246.jpg (2MB, 1298x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1453002162246.jpg
2MB, 1298x1600px
>>135687772
Black and white thinking, that seems beneath an educated white man's capacity for logic and reasoning.

But hold on, let me hook back in to the Jewish Zerg Overmind. My father's DNA gives me access. It will give me some witty retort to you any second now in the big five dimensional billiards game...
>>135689328
It may shock you, but as a mischling, I would have gladly served with the Nazis in dealing with the JQ, whether through repatriation to Israel, or extermination.

The Jewish matrilineal descent thing, could perhaps be there for a reason. Having been raised by a gentile mother. I have always felt and identified as white. The mother has the ultimate influence on the upbringing of children. I have sometimes wondered whether I inherited the heart of a gentile, and the brain of a Jew.

To put it bluntly, I would gladly bash (((Amy Schumer's))) and (((Lena Dunham's))) faces in along side you, and I'm fully supportive of some sort of repatriation to Israel plan for the Jewish turbolibs who won't be able to cope with the mainstreaming of counter-semitism.
>>135689328
Thank you, mischlings did serve in the Nazi military by the way. And being of Jewish descent, I declare full-heartedly that the good guys lost WWII, not just on the Western Front, but I wish the Japs were able to do their work on the chinks as well.

Is there anything else you all want from me to clear me for entrance into your movement?
>>
File: rothbard.jpg (166KB, 1009x494px) Image search: [Google]
rothbard.jpg
166KB, 1009x494px
>>135670339
Not jew-hating jew, but here's another moderately redpilled, moderately non-subversive one.
>>
>>135693169
ah, the rare based jew.
>>
>>135676082
What would Corneliu say?
>>
File: 1499611134254.png (442KB, 415x537px) Image search: [Google]
1499611134254.png
442KB, 415x537px
>>135708715
I should have compacted my reply into one, but I am running on multiple trains of thought. Forgive me, Hansel.
>>
>>135686857
blocked here, another link?
>>
>>135670339
Russia was prominent in the Chess world at Fischer's time. To keep on top of the latest theory and to have the edge over his opponents, Fischer read Russian Chess journals and publications. It was exposure to Russian Anti-Semitism, Conspiracy theories and alternative theories that started him off. The incident that cemented these theories into belief was his experiences with the American State Dept during and on the run up to his world championship match in Rejkjavik in 1972. Fischer was unhappy with the terms of the match and it looked like the match might not go ahead, but the Political meta game, with the Cold War at it's height, prompted the US Govt, in the form of a call from Henry Kissinger, to get involved and encourage Fischer to stop fucking around and go play the match. Basically every US Govt figure that gt involved was a Jew and Fischer realised the depths of Jewish domination in his country, their relationship with the Soviet union (who Jews despised) and the power they exerted over areas that were none of their fucking business.
>>
>>135670617
You shall be the last leaf raked when the day comes
>>
>>135673328
>Chester Bennington
>>
>>135670617
overrated
>>
File: IMG_3100.jpg (65KB, 475x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3100.jpg
65KB, 475x633px
>>135676305
>>
>>135696565
People dont have heart anymore, just blind parrots. How do I clense the world of these heathens?
>>
>>135694988

The U.S. is a temporarily useful cricket and Israel is a ruthless Gordian worm. India is the next target for them....big net savers.
>>
>>135695088

I would say that with Jews there are repeating cycle of counter proportion. Jews are 0.2% of the planet's population and 0.2% of those disavow and reject the tenets of the JewBorg. The adherents are responsible at a root foundation for 100% of the planet's problems.
>>
>>135671656
Actually, some people claim Kasparov is better. Some people (including myself) think that Carlson is better.
>>
File: jew mitochondria.gif (13KB, 361x282px) Image search: [Google]
jew mitochondria.gif
13KB, 361x282px
>>135708715
Jewish behavior is caused by their mitochondria. It's an emergent property of how their mitochondria function inside neurons.

The mitochondrion is not a true organelle; it's a separate and ancient parasitic organism within the cell. It is a cell-within-a-cell pretending to be an organelle to trick the host cell into allowing it to remain. For millions of years, it has used every trick in the book to prevent the host cell from rejecting it, securing permanent residence after obtaining a monopoly over the host cell's economy (energy) and destroying the host's natural ability to manage its own energy.

In Jews, the mitochondria have evolved a means by which to seize control of host neurons and to consequently exert their subversive influence on the consciousness and behavior of their multicellular host.

This is why a Jew acts exactly how a mitochondrion would if it took on human form. They ARE mitochondria, unified, piloting the host's brain, and trying to achieve their final victory over normal cells.

This is why Jews believe they are God's chosen. They are essentially hearing voices/commands from their mitochondria which they falsely interpret as the voice of God. In nearly all other mammals, the mitochondria are not strong enough to unite and send messages to the host in this way. Mitochondria constantly attempt to hijack the host's psyche in the form of dreams, but sleep is always sufficient to flush their efforts away. Not so with Jews. Jews are essentially trapped in a fever dream of world domination 24/7 from which they can never awaken.

This also allows us to understand why someone only counts as a Jew if their mother was a Jew: Mitochondria are strictly matrilineal. This convention was established long ago by the Jewish mitochondria as a form of self-preservation.
>>
>>135680852
>nuclear apocalypse
>Jews have 20-30 nukes, not enough to even take out one state, or even the mega-cities of the US
>and that's assuming all our early warning detection equipment and anti-missile failed

You have some nerve to call other people retarded
>>
>>135701442
>bildabear
kek
am i the only one actually reading your posts
>>
>>135716075
>>135716075
>I remember reading somewhere that mitochondria are tiny dragons or something that invaded our cells.
>>
File: crown.jpg (54KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
crown.jpg
54KB, 600x401px
>>135720544
>And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

>The dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

>And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron.
>>
>>135672475
No!!! They must be exterminated!!
>>
>>135716951

They are cowards when the meat hits the griddle...Hezbollah proved this.
>>
>>135704225

and what are they?
>>
File: 1378387618432.gif (930KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1378387618432.gif
930KB, 200x133px
>>135701211
>>
>>135716075

lol jewish mitochondria
>>
>>135670617
Brilliant
>>
>>135679003
You are part of Organized Jewry, though. You are shilling on here telling us to be more moderate and that spics and niggers are a good thing and that the Nazis were evil.
>>
File: T6W7M.png (88KB, 425x406px) Image search: [Google]
T6W7M.png
88KB, 425x406px
So if i have 1% ashkenazi jewish blood, how many generations back would that make the miscegenation? I'm assuming with such low volume, it may as well be at least 5 or 6?...
>>
>>135679039
(((You)))
>>
>>135672475
MDE: World Peace
(((cancelled)))
>>
>>135670339
he wasnt jew, kys
>>
also, kinda getting the same vibe of this thread as yesterdays(everydays) "One thing you like about Israel" thread.

>>135726963
Pretty sure its impossible to determine "1% dna", its just the dna that has similar traits as that type
>>
>>135670339
The Jews are the foot soldiers of the black nobility
>>
File: 1487799492602.png (72KB, 523x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487799492602.png
72KB, 523x700px
>>135728069
I have no faith in DNA tests, regardless. A specifically Gaelic background, i just want to see Ireland rid itself of the IRA/Marxist/Antifa types.
>>
>>135712729
To be fair, Brother Nathanael doesn't hate himself for being Jewish. He simply exposes their lies.

H O N O R A R Y
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.