[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when you realized Elon Musk is not a meme, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: heknowsawayforward.png (412KB, 847x533px) Image search: [Google]
heknowsawayforward.png
412KB, 847x533px
Where were you when you realized Elon Musk is not a meme, and is actually pushing us closer to a singularity type event?

They went 748 miles in this electric car before it died. Pictured are all of the shitty other electric vehicles you would have to get in, drive, let die, get out, and jump into in order to do what Tesla has accomplished on a single drive.

Yes, you are walking the last mile.

This guy isn't a joke, and if his reduction to the cost of bringing orbital loads is as good as they say, he is seriously one of the most intelligent people on the planet right now and needs to be enabled in every way possible.

Hillary, Trump, Russia, China, it doesn't fucking matter. They are just meme mascots to the incredible machine that is taking off behind the scenes. A machine built around the link between man and artificial intelligence.
>>
americans are so retarded ffs. yes, an obama era welfare queen will invent warp drive and make anime real
>>
>>135670811
Nobody is talking about rape or vodka, so you might as well just leave.

You can rest assured that, should a singularity type even ever happen, it certainly won't be coming out of your shithole. You guys will probably be the autismos that try to nuke everything to stop it.
>>
>>135670178

- electric cars have a larger carbon footprint than petrol cars

- the singularity does not exist, and is an excuse for the elite to make horrible decisions without accountability

- AI is bullshit, too

- Elon Musk will make driving illegal for all of us. He will destroy one of the greatest freedoms and joys American have had for over 100 years

- All the electric shit cars will be programmed to behave a certain way, and absolutely controlled by the police at their will
>>
>>135671188
it's funny because if you replace "singularity" with "the second coming" you sound like an evangelical. which sums up your obese reality trash tv show of a country and african balding's cult pretty nicely
>>
>>135671783
You sound like a faggot that can't comprehend the GDP increase about to happen from automated vehicles.

You haven't validated anything you've claimed, and are fucking hilariously uninformed if you think AI isn't already implemented in essential systems already.

Pathetic.

>>135671866
I mean I'd be this disgruntled if I had to deal with Russian drivers with no hope of automation because my country is a shithole too.
>>
>>135672421
Will the GDP increase generated by automated vehicles offset the extra money needed to provide wellfare for the millions of people driven to unemployment by them?
>>
>>135670178
>people who can switch cars exist

no it went 315 miles fucktard
>>
>>135673648
No, the car drove 758. The image is showing all of the other non Tesla pieces of shits that you would have to buy to achieve the same drive, and still end up walking the last mile after all of your cars died.

>>135673263
Currently, government profits from human driving errors. A lot of money will go back to the people over this. The answer is absolutely yes, especially once you consider even the low estimates have a 30-40% gdp increase solely based on efficiency of moving goods after the entire system is implemented.
>>
>>135672421
>You sound like a faggot that can't comprehend the GDP increase about to happen from automated vehicles.
study economics.

>>135673263
>Will the GDP increase generated by automated vehicles offset the extra money needed to provide wellfare for the millions of people driven to unemployment by them?
if automated transportation replaced drivers than no, because drivers on average make $10k less than the average welfare recipient. they won't be replaced however, as the cost of drivers is a tiny fraction of the cost of transportation and not worth the investment in automated trucks.

elon musk is a con artist like that indian retard and his wife who constantly throw buzzwords around in a shameless attempt at securing investments from an older generation who doesn't understand what they're talking about. fuck elon musk, he's nothing more than a silicon valley welfare case.
>>
>>135670178
he is a joke, and he isn't bringing us to a singularity, but a place where the government and corporations have total control over movement
>>
>>135673263
It will happen automatically. Automation reduces the cost of goods which in turn reduces the need for income.
>>
>>135674110
You honestly don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

>study economics
How about you go study SOMETHING so you can contribute to life for once?

Your fantasy armchair judgement doesn't mean jack shit to the dozens of Teslas I see going by me every day and have to deal with for my work.
>>
>>135674065
P100D is a Tesla you dumb nigger
>>
>The Tesla Model 3 (originally stylized as "") is a mid-size all-electric four-door luxury sedan manufactured and marketed by Tesla, Inc. According to Tesla officials the standard Model 3 delivers an EPA rated all-electric range of 220 miles (354 km) and the long range model delivers 310 miles (500 km).

=still useless for long distance travel
>>
>>135670178
Wow elon, youre getting pretty offended that not everyone is lining up to suck your dick
>>
File: blipvert.gif (795KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
blipvert.gif
795KB, 320x240px
>>135670178
That's a BMW. And if it's the video I'm thinking of, they stripped the insides of everything except the driver's seat, filled it with extra batteries, and then drove the minimum speed limit on relatively flat roads. It's not a test that replicates the typical driving conditions. Also the 2018 Leaf will have a range of over 200 miles. It's likely other electric cars will make similar range increases over the next few years. And with glass Lithium Ion batteries on the horizon, recharging will take a fraction of the time it does now while delivering twice the energy density.
Stop sucking Musk's cock. Just because you enjoyed sucking Steve Jobs dick every time Apple released a new product doesn't mean you needed to move on to Musk when Jobs died.
>>
>>135674563
>fantasy
ironic
>muh teslas
u wot? since when has a rarely sought after and overpriced commodity boosted gdp? if you gave a shit about efficient transportation you would advocate for greater use of rail, but of course you don't. you're only concern seems to be celebrity dick-sucking in a vain attempt to look smart on the web, but /pol/ isn't plebbit, and you have to go back.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.