[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continuation of shill antifascist thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: dante and virgil in hell.jpg (55KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
dante and virgil in hell.jpg
55KB, 482x600px
So, continuing my hijacking of the shill's thread, since a few different debates had start to surface:

>>135664432
Fantastic picture. Dante even looks like me lol

Ok, you present a very well-reasoned argument and I have to agree with what you say. He never denied being black, though (in fact, he ran with that assumption for a while and even tried to defend blacks). But you may very well be right.

Your post made me do that laugh... It's hard to describe... You know when a really cute puppy does something to hurt itself and you knew it deserved it so you do an evil laugh combined with an "awwww"of pity? Can anyone give me a good word for that laugh?

See, I knew we could turn this thread into something brilliant and hilarious. Hail. Feckin. Victory!

>>135666222
Then do what must be done and put them in their place! Show them the historical context for their existence and their ideology's existence! It is up to those who can teach and spread good information to do so.... Remember: The schools and universities are not going to do it for us; only we can do it!

>>135666201
>But there is a global conspiracy against white people?

He never said there was. The aim to dilute and control the white race is not a global objective, it is an objective which belongs to one of those small competing tribes that anon was trying to describe to you.

I must thank you for a very enjoyable thread, though. I have been following it for hours and can't remember the last time I got so involved and enthusiastic and effortposted so much. Honestly, I've written a veritable novel's worth tonight and I'm STILL trying to carry the thread on!
>>
WHERE DID YOU ALL GO?

What about that Ukranian who came barging in and started advocating for an anarcho-capitalist libertarian corperate utopia?

What about the original shill and his little buddies that tried to debate me and failed miserably?

I'LL NEVER FIND OUT IF HE WAS BLACK OR NOT WAAAAAAH
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.