[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is homosexuality genetic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (182KB, 1543x868px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 1543x868px
I'd like to hear your opinions on homosexuality. I know it's degenerate and unnatural, nothing good comes from the LGBT movement. But my question is, are humans predetermined to be homosexual by genetics?

Are some humans legitimately born predestined to be gay? Or do they become homosexual by upbringing and mental dysfunctions?
>>
Ask your dad why yourre a faggot
>>
File: 16649.png (492KB, 643x400px) Image search: [Google]
16649.png
492KB, 643x400px
>>135667696
Obviously not. Being attracted to the opposite sex is a mental disorder.
>>
File: 1491364500307.png (573KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
1491364500307.png
573KB, 1506x3976px
>>135667696
No you idiot, if humans were predetermined to be homosexual by genetics that particular gene would die out because homosexuals don't reproduce.
I'm saging this shit thread
>>
File: philosophy.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
philosophy.png
89KB, 363x475px
>>135667696
I don't think it's genetic. It's a mentality thing, just as similar how fetishes are developed. I once ended up being touched by a guy during a movie night party with my friends and I felt him back. Thought I was turning bi when I got home so I called my mentor (christian stuff). He's a giant 50 year old black guy who believes Bush did 9/11. Told me I'm not gay, I just believe I'm gay because I experimented with a gay situation and it was arousing, just like fetishes, which is natural given the right circumstances. Like most fetishes, later on you might find yourself like, 'wow, I thought that was hot'? It comes and goes unless you stick with it cause you really like it and consider it rationally; gayness is really a choice. Some people like piss fetish, which seems weird but to others they secretly find it arousing for unknown reasons. Fetishes don't need a reason, it's just something people know what you mean but don't understand why you'd like that. It's not unnatural, but not natural at the same time. Gayness just has a large community so many with it do understand eachother, just like the hentai boards. Go look at /gif/, /s/, or /b/ or whatever and see all the strange thread themes. No one gives any reason for it, no matter how crazy or bizzare. it just is what it is.

Even between straight people there are preferences. Some really like thin girls but others like thicc. Some prefer white only, maybe asian, maybe ebony, hispanic, or freakin furries. The individual has there own reasons to why, but that's just what they like and that's all it really needs to be. Sure, some stuff is degrading and seriously not okay like pedophilia, legitimate rape, necrophilia, and other stuff that harms others who dont want that. But when it comes to homosexuality, that's none of my business. I think full anal gayness is disturbing but others may see different, and if theres no harm done so there's nothing to it. People choose to be gay so that's that.
>>
Probably not.

Since homosexuality is a trait that discourages the individual from reproducing, it must not have genetic causes, since it would tend to disappear within enough generations.

In my opinion, homosexuality has several causes, but the main ones are psychological sexual disarrangement due to child abuse and brain damage during pregnancy (sometimes happens naturally, especially with 2nd and 3rd children from the same womb).
>>
>>135668854
also this, very good screencap of debate
>>
>>135670618
whatthefuckamireading.jpg
>>
File: 1501472963840.jpg (137KB, 800x872px) Image search: [Google]
1501472963840.jpg
137KB, 800x872px
>>
>>135671102
lmfao
>>
No. You go gay if you're raped as a child, or are one of those guys who can't get a girl to save his life.
>>
>>135667696
It starts increasing as populations of birds become too large. I guess it's like a shut off for nature to prevent us from starving?
>>
>>135667696
>But my question is, are humans predetermined to be homosexual by genetics?

My question is, why is this important to ask?
>>
>>135672348
>Population increases
>Number of homosexuals increases
who would have fucking guessed
>>
>>135668854
>Google "gay uncle theory"
>Realise you're wrong

Why do you have to hate on gays what fucking harm are they objectively causing?
>>
Endocrine system disruptors in our food and water. It's by design.
>>
>>135672893
>I'm wrong because of a theory
>Why do you have to hate on gays what fucking harm are they objectively causing?
someone didn't read the fucking debate screencap.
Also I didn't personally say anything hateful about gays, I'm saying it's not genetic you fucking idiot. Learn to read
>>
>>135673533
>Is buttmad the majority of the scientific community disagrees with him
>Is also buttmad I won't read wall of tiny text

Could you give me a summary please? Also I wasn't specifically refering to you hating on gay people, I do apologize I should have clarified, I meant a lot for people on this board in general.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.