[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did NPR become such liberal trash? Fresh air is always so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1289.png (2KB, 393x128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1289.png
2KB, 393x128px
How did NPR become such liberal trash? Fresh air is always so fucking biased and haughty. Why isn't there a conservitave equal on NPR?
>>
Used to listen to npr 5 years ago and It wasnt so bad. What happened? Did i change or did the channel change?
>>
>>135666086
Stick to infowars you autismo faggot
>>
>>135666820
Damn right I will
>>
I was listening to NPR the other day and they were running a story about how jihadis are seen as monsters but they have a vibrant music/art culture and I about smashed my radio. Trying to turn these people into folk heroes or some shit.
>>
>>135666086
See Breitbart

Order of Media Operations (in my book):
'Leftist' Mainstream Media Trash:
CNN, BBC, ABC, MSNBC, NBC, Sky News, CBS
(All pro Open Borders (((Globalist))) propaganda)
'Conservative' Mainstream Media Trash:
Fox News and The Blaze
(That's about it as far as I know, (((Neoconservative))) propaganda for (((our greatest ally))))

Less Mainstream, but still normal fag tier, Internet Media:
Leftist: The Young Turds
'Conservative': (((The Rebel Media)))

Lesser known, more alternative media outlets:
NPR, Breitbart etc.

Fringe and hyperbole media (though much of it is true, just presented in a disinfo shill kind of way)
(((Alex Jones Info Wars)))

Fucking Hard Core, true Alternative Media:
Smoloko, Zero Hedge, Wikileaks, ae911.org, www.geoengineeringwatch.org and WeAreChange.org

enjoy famalam
>>
File: CRaBPOx.jpg (588KB, 2151x1606px) Image search: [Google]
CRaBPOx.jpg
588KB, 2151x1606px
NPR is leftist partisan dogshit because it can be

There is no law saying they are supposed to be unbiased, despite receiving government funding

>>135667157

They've been pulling this shit for years

You are more likely to hear NPR defend Saudi Arabia and terrorism than condemn it
>>
there is no conservative equal
all conservative media is trash
TRASH
>>
I really don't know when or why everything changed but it did.
Everything has to push some world view these days. They don't just make movies or tv shows anymore. They don't just tell you events that happened that day. Believe this ideology, think like we do, hold these opinions.
It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>135667333
Breitbart isn't funded by the US government, dumbass

NPR is and it's allowed to be the most partisan lefitst/neoliberal hackery on the planet.

Infowars may be unreliable but at least they have the excuse of being an independent, private company.
>>
>>135666086
I used to be an avid listener of This American Life until the election last year, where the entire show became a Shillary beatoff fest. They did an episode on Hillary and basically said that the email conspiracy was junk because, they claimed, she didn't even know how to use a computer. No joke, go listen to it right now.
>>
>>135667365

I listen to get an idea of where the other side of the political conversation is headed. It just infuriates me that these people will push bullshit agendas and then turn around and scoff at the idea that they are biased because they are 'journalists' and only 'report on the facts'
>>
File: PREP_THE_BULL_Heinrich.jpg (64KB, 644x400px) Image search: [Google]
PREP_THE_BULL_Heinrich.jpg
64KB, 644x400px
>>135667423
its time for you to prep the bull Heinrich
>>
NPR is quietly saving humanity, and America.
>>
>>135666820
/thread
>>
>>135667747
>assuming I am comparing the two based on funding alone
fuck off kike
>>
NPR is used as a warning signal for tinder.

Well educated, well traveled, listen to NPR, smart.

Means run
>>
>>135667423
Well all leftist media is even worse

You have a paper like that NYT that helped lie us into Iraq. Why do they still even exist? Well they were failing but then they got saved by a Mexican Billionaire, Carlos Slim, a monopolist who made his money by overcharging Mexicans for phone service.

The levels of corruption in leftist media are insane. At least Infowars is just Alex Jones off his meds ranting.

>>135667894
I can't stand listening to it at all

I once changed the channel to NPR and they IMMEDIATELY started the old anti-white canard of "muh white privilege". It's always either anti white propaganda or pro tranny propaganda. It never fucking changes.

On the rare occasion they get bored of identity politics, they start shilling for international corporate neoliberal globalism.

>>135668178
>on funding alone

what else is there, fag?

Investigative journalism is dead anyway so 99% of media is just copypasting government or corporate press releases or parroting whatever opinion you are handed down from corporate hq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
>>
>>135667973
from what? Quality journalism?
>>
>>135666420
It's pretty similar to how it was, I've listened to it for about 20 years. It's always been a bit liberal, but it's the sort of unconscious liberalism of the educated elite rather than purposeful implementation of a political agenda. You might argue that's not the case anymore since the election of trump, and I'm not sure I'd disagree, or at least not completely. I'd still hold up All Things Considered and Morning Edition as stellar news programs. Some of their other programming, depending on where you live, can be a bit more partisan (e.g., Here and Now) and I don't like it as much.
>>
>>135668178
So you'll be ok with all government funding being removed and NPR being sold off to the highest bidder?
>>
>>135668971
>unconscious liberalism of the educated elite

i.e. we don't hire anyone who isn't a neoliberal or a neocon and if we did they'd get fired in five seconds for speaking their opinion
>>
>>135666086
There are loads of conservative talk stations, they are based locally though,not nationally. Even fucking Seattle has a conservative talk station, the right rules the radio.
>>
>>135666086
>How did NPR become such liberal trash?
It's all numales and women.
>>
>>135666086

I found it absolutely hilarious not long ago when Colin McEnroe tried to take a common sense stance on the Yale student protests over a teacher's harmless email (basically anti-free speech protests), he felt like the students were overreacting (huge understatement).

He got a ton of libtard outrage from SJWs, calling him a fake liberal and what not, to the point where he 100% cucked and apologized for being insensitive.

NPR is unironic comedy in its purest form.
>>
>>135666086
Everything got enfected by Marxism, while naive well-fed people didnt look.
>>
>>135668971
>it's the sort of unconscious liberalism of the educated elite rather than purposeful implementation of a political agenda

This is exactly what they try to pass it off as, but it's 100% leftist propaganda.

They pretend to just be reasonable intellectuals, but it loses its subtlety quickly if you simply step back and take notice.

I honestly just assumed everyone accepted this at this point. Almost impossible to believe people still regard NPR as even decent programming who aren't leftists.......
>>
File: 1494220498521.jpg (26KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494220498521.jpg
26KB, 541x540px
>>135666086
>conservitave

Retarded hicks PLEASE go?
>>
BBC news on the hour and the Friday call in food show is my jam, besides that it's trash these days.
>>
>>135671002
A lot of people still dont get it. the useful idiots of the left and the uninterested moderates...

"We are just nice compassionate people, and everyone else is a nazi, bruhuhu"
>>
>>135666086
Reality tends to have a left-wing bias, kiddo
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.