[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would this be like if made today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>>
>>135664197
Well people would lose their shit and say it raycis an' we wuz kangz whilst the neanderthal white man was in a cave.
>>
File: IMG_2231.png (148KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2231.png
148KB, 640x1136px
>>135664197
Like this woman
>>
>>135664197
Idris Elba as the main character
>>
>>135664197
One of the very few movies my family and I saw in the theaters. What a hilarious film. It was funny on so many levels. The sequel is not even close to as good.

It could not be made today. It does not change that it was made and that it is hilarious. The motherfucking movie is about a glass bottle getting tossed out an airplane onto a tribe of real-deal dindus and all the ways this bottle is good and evil to them. It shows that if you give one of them something useful, that it will eventually result in killing.
>>
>>135664593
That pic is so obvious Jewish scheme to harness more goyim foreskin
>>
>>135664728
I couldn't stand that guy and then the thread archived. Had a great reply too. Basically we dont live on a pear and i dont give a fuck what ANY studies say. None of em. Christ didnt endorse jewcumjewsion. Neither do i. How can you say only a certain type of nerve or skin is relevant? God doesnt make mistakes. Too many molech whores. They need fiat moni and face creams. They lie all the time. If foreskins were shit theyd throw em in the garbage but they don't
>grows itself, in a way, if you pull on it
>FIXES WRINKLES
>wrinkles are good for my dick the foreskin is a dindu
K
>>
>>135664704
I watched a butchered edit of it in a sociology class back in high school, with my female purple haired and pierced nosed female teacher, she edited it to make it explicitly unfunny and show how we Westerners think less of others cultures and how they "are not primitive, just different".
>>
>>135664704
They made at least 4 BTW. I didn't know that until today. They look progressively worse.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.