[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever okay, to put your hands on a women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (104KB, 538x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 538x566px
Is it ever okay, to put your hands on a women?
>>
>>135663192
Is it ever ok to make low-quality threads?
(No.)
>>
For the same reasons you would on a man, yeah.
Fuck the "hurr never touch a woman" white knight fedora wearing faggots.
>>
>>135663192
I truly think so. Sometimes they need to be slapped out of their hysteria.

If a woman attacks you, depending on her state, she may need to get hit. Insane feminists are some of the people that most need to be put in their place.

I think you should never go all out, never permanent damage or something requiring surgery. Always restrain yourself, they are weak women and unless for whatever reason killing them is necessary theres no purpose to really beating them - unless they are someone like Merkel. But I'd just kill Merkel, honestly.
>>
>>135663192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
>>
>>135663192
Of course. We live in an era of feminism. Women can take care of themselves.
>>
File: 1501527149337.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501527149337.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>135663192
Hands are the best way to feel things.
>>
>>135663192
Yes. The same with children.
>>
>>135663426
If she refuses to act like a lady there is no need to treat her like one. Especially if shes violent.
>>
>>135663192
When you have sex with them

see >>135664383
>>
File: Snookie_Getting_Twatted.gif (820KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
Snookie_Getting_Twatted.gif
820KB, 320x181px
>>135663192
Fuck yeah. Just because you got a vagina doesn't mean you can run around willy-nilly being an inconsiderate asshole and do asshole things without getting your dome rocked.

Unless you wear fedoras and visit reddit regularly.
>>
>>135663192
If you have to beat then you've lost.
>Shaking is not beating.
>>
>>135663192
When a cunt misbehaves it's her owner's responsibility to spank her to discipline it and make it behave.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.