[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with (x)?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tellme.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tellme.png
4KB, 225x225px
So I've seen a few differing opinions on these subjects so I'd like to know what you guys think of the following:

1:Global warming, is it happening? Do you have any proof? How bad is it if it is?

2.Flat earth, do you think the earth is flat? Do you have any proof?

3,IQ, does IQ matter? How much? How do you measure it?

Please tell me
>>
>>135662637
>global warming
People are going to post graphs from both sides. most of which are sourceless or deceiving. The real truth is organizations like nasa have no political motive other than the betterment of mankind, and their data and graphs correlate with other top climate scientists from around the world, showing it is happening.

Now, republicucks have acknowledge it's happening, but not man made, this has been proven false numerous times and theres a shitload of evidence for CO emissions causing increases in termperature and destabalizing the natural balance of CO2 absorption/creation.

>Flat Earth
Literal retardation, all physics what-so-ever are enough proof to prove the earth is round. saying it is flat denies gravity and the other core provable principals of physics. every theory for flat earth has some hole in it that, none of them cover all the logic that round earth proves.

>IQ
IQ is correlated with eduation, sure, black people in africa have a lower IQ than people in north america, but they also don't have 1/100th of the upbringing, education and learning tools that we have. even in america there is disparity, but none of these iq comparison studies account for socio-economic status or social influence which is very important for mental development.
>>
>>135662637
2. yes
>>
>>135663506
Makes sense, so how do you explain the fact that even in rich black neighborhoods there is a shit ton of crime even if those are areas with good socio-economic standing?
>>
>>135663963
I think you are missing the socio in socio-economic.

Black culture still revolved around fuck the police, gang life is cool, being oppressed and other shit thats been ingrained into their social structure for 200 years. All rap is usually based around fuck authority, killing people, partying, and other stupid ass shit. Most of these rich black neighborhoods weren't from them becoming doctors or engineers, but sports players or rap singers, all of which did nothing to overcome the social problems that plague the african american community.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.