[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is exicted for Alex Jones response to the Jon Oliver piece?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Who else is exicted for Alex Jones response to the Jon Oliver piece?
>>
cant wait to buy some more stuff from his store to celebrate Oliver's downfall.
>>
>>135660830
what is there to even say? who even watches that british faggot. Why would I evenb type out his name to give him any attention at all
>>
Only got halfway through Current year mans shtick before I had to go back to work. Did he ever go beyond just attacking:
>Waaaa he runs a business and has to sell things for profit!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4
>>
He should only show a picture of the le current year man. And move on.
>>
>>135660830
If it's anything like his response to Colbert's Tuck Buckford pieces, it'll be wet steaming shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p_EdB2C210
>>
https://youtu.be/WyGq6cjcc3Q

>>135660830
Alex Jones is gonna kill himself after being exposed.
>>
>>135661371
>>
>>135661134
>slurping up informercial-level bullshit like this
Are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>135661443
what are you on about m8?
>>
>>135661650
He runs a yuppie supplement shop, not a business. He gets people riled up and terrified and then sells them snake oil.
>>
>>135661980
You are missing my point, Oliver doesn't like him so instead of attacking personally all I saw was him attacking his products, because fuck someone trying to make a buck right?
>>
>>135662167
I'm not missing your point. You are missing mine. Oliver attacked his products for being fake supplement bullshit that Jones himself shies away from making health claims about.

If you're fine with someone making a buck by scamming the ignorant and spreading hatred and fear, then maybe you should fuck right off.
>>
>>135662167
>because fuck someone trying to make a buck right?
now you sound like a nigga justifying his hustle
>>
>>135660830
The John Oliver piece was absolutely savage.
Jones got destroyed and chances are he won't even reply or might talk about it for 30 seconds.
>>
>>135660960
>buying fake supplements
>>
>>135662507
Welcome to capitalism bub, get used to it
>>
>>135661134
>Did he ever go beyond just attacking
At the end, he said it was fine to be paid and that obviously he gets paid too.
What he doesn't do is create feelings in you that make you want to buy his shit. He also doesn't lie about the effectiveness of products for sales and mislead consumers.

Jones is a 21st century snake oil salesman and should kill himself.
>>
>>135661980
>falling for the memes
>>
>>135660830
>Be mainstream (((news)))
>constantly air commercials for addictive and deadly pharmaceutical drugs
>No one bats an eye

>Be (((Alex Jones)))
>Sell the same harmless supplements you can buy at any Vitamin World
>HURR DURR DAE LE SNEK OIL SALESMAN
>>
>>135662507
because the left never does that right? Jfc when will you people learn you no longer hold the moral high ground.
>>
>>135663041
>tu quoque
>>
>>135662921
AND that crazy nigger said there was water on the moon....an you know what....turns out there's probably a lot of water on the moon. He may come across as a crazy fuck, but I'll be goddamned if he isn't right a lot of the time.
>>
File: current_year_guy.jpg (33KB, 574x601px) Image search: [Google]
current_year_guy.jpg
33KB, 574x601px
This is only going to help alex get more views. He's already the largest news channel on youtube. Only behind (((the young turks))) He even has more subscribers then CNN
>>
If AJ was actually not a stupid fat piece of screaming lard, he wouldn't answer at all
>>
>>135663236
>When Alex Jones is wrong:
"Well, the globalists obviously found out he'd told people so they paused their plans"
>When Alex Jones is right:
"Based prophet! Modern Day Seer!"

Fail rate on Jone's prediction is hilariously high. Anyone can predict the future; the trick is being correct.
>>
>>135662655
Capitalism sucks so we should support conmen? You really are retarded.

>>135663041
>WELL I MEAN YOU DO IT TOO SO NOW WE'RE EVEN
Gradeschooler.
>>
>>135663303
AJ's about to get another 100,000+ subs thanks to JO. When will they learn?
>>
>>135663303
False

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_subscribed_users_on_YouTube
>>
>>135660830
>be bad british comedian
>so bad that the only way to get some laughs out of the audience is to make fun of trump
>"expose" Alex Jones
>get raped by gay frogs
>>
>>135663041
oh boy. You must be the star of your high school debate club.
>>
File: IMG_0213.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>135660830
Tfw John Oliver convinces more alex jones viewers to buy more of his stuff and give him more money
>>
"if you dont have any (telomeres) you die" - Fearmongering jew
>>
>>135661436
Hahahaha the fuck this cant be real
>>
>>135660830
I can't wait for him to start yelling like idiot and talk some irelevant shit for 20 minutes and proof Jons point
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.