[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let the slaughter begin ....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: too fucking many.jpg (673KB, 3210x1480px) Image search: [Google]
too fucking many.jpg
673KB, 3210x1480px
Im not concerned about the green or resource argument here - Im concerned that I feel I dont have enough space for me.

The world population is currently growing by approximately 74 million people per year. Current United Nations predictions estimate that the world population will reach 9.0 billion around 2050

All other living organisims keep a realistic balance within their living environment.

We need to cull - but who / and how ? and where ? who is worth keeping and who not ?

How shall we constuct a feasible yard stick for the destruction based on a solid philosopical foundation ?

For fucks sake ---- don't please just yell "niggers" "jews" - there are plenty to choose from. Try to be humane with your palns.
>>
>>135656405
Manlets
niggers
jews

in that order
>>
>>135656405
It begins with voluntary sterilization of people on welfare because of a financial inability to support the children they already have.

If you can't even get to consensus on that, you simply can't get population control into the mainstream consciousness and will have to resort to covert means such as manufactured wars and pandemics.
>>
File: pai_mei.gif (697KB, 400x201px) Image search: [Google]
pai_mei.gif
697KB, 400x201px
>>135656835
Absolutely. I'm sick of arguing with co-workers that there needs to be this exact operation - morality needs taking out of the argument - just because dumb fucks can breed and make further social dependants its not a self-evident right or thruth that they should be allowed to do so.

Some manner of test shoukld be completed covering many areas before being allowed to bring life forth.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.