[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Famous Russians about Russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

I have to express my sad opinion about the Russian man - he has such a weak cerebral system that he is not capable of perceiving the factual reality. Only words exist for him. His conditional reflexes are coordinated not with actions, but with words. "

(Ivan Pavlov - Russian dorm, physiologist, 1932).

"A dumb nation that wanders around Europe and seeks what it can destroy for animalistic entertainment."

(Fyodor Dostoevsky - Russian writer).

"Moscovia - Rus of Taiga: mongolian, wild, savage".

(Aleksy Tolstoy - Russian writer).

"Not a nation, but the cattle, boor, a wild horde of murderers and criminals."

(Mikhail Bulgakov - Russian writer).

"The most important measure of the success of the Russian people is its sadistic cruelty." ; "A Russian is the biggest and most brash liar in the world."

(Ivan Turgenev - Russian writer).

"There is no creature in this world that is more shallow, more cowardish, or boorish
than the katzap. Born in a Nazi country, fed by Nazi propaganda, this primitive creature will never become a human being. His country has no friends - only the minions or the enemies.

(Maksym Gorky - Russian writer).

This country is only capable of threatening, humiliating and killing. And to keep this status, the Russian serial katzaps are willing to sacrifice their own lives, lives of their parents and children, the quality of life of their own nation. Indeed katzapia is a bunch of animals : horrible and bloodthirsty ones.

(Alexander Solzhenitsyn - Russian writer).

Ah how hard it is sometimes to live in Russia. In this stinking environment of blotting, lies, scams, abusers, little bastards, groomers and canals - fathers and philanthropists of bribe-takers.

(Ivan Aksakov - Russian poet and publicist.)
>>
famous russians = those who actually have brains xDDDD
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.