[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Christie Goes OFF on heckler

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0564.png (533KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.png
533KB, 640x1136px
Why is he like this? As a native of New Jersey, Im ashamed.

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/chris-christie-gets-in-hecklers-face.html
>>
>>135650107
is this photoshopped why is his torso so short
>>
of course he has food in his fat hands, kek
>>
>>135650107
>while holding a bowl of nachos
That's my governor
>>
As a native New Jersey resident, too, I am both ashamed and happy this bloke perfectly represents every middle aged New Jersey guy
>>
>>135650107
It's a Jersey thing.
>>
>>135650107
Sure Chris is an embarrassment, but either way you're still from Joisey and that is an embarrassment in of itself... So no use getting ashamed just because Christie tips the scale slightly more towards fagdom.
>>
I hate that people in my state keep voting for this fat fuck. He says the same couple of token lines about Sandy and 9/11 and that's enough to keep him in office.
>>
Jersey is such a shit state.

>t. PAfag
>>
Real tough guy with his security detail on hand to shoot anyone who touches his fat ass.
>>
>>135651289
>>135651159
Parts of Jersey are shit like anywhere else, Camden, Trenton, Patterson, Hoboken, but overall it's a pretty normal place to live.
>>
>>135651289
PA is pretty shit, too.
t. PA
>>
Very NJ of him

It wasn't till a few years ago I found out it wasn't normal to talk to neighbors across the street loudly
When Murphy becomes governor I am leaving the state. Where should I go?
>>
I'm curious. If an elected official assaults somebody, what will be (or should be) the response of that official's security detail? Interfere immediately? Interfere if things don't go well for the official? Look the other way?
>>
>>135650300
No he wears his pants up to his nipples
>>
File: blue-collar.jpg (29KB, 452x274px) Image search: [Google]
blue-collar.jpg
29KB, 452x274px
Guy was talking shit and Chris Christie stood up for himself and confronted the guy. That's what real men in the north east do.
>>
>>135651289
Yeah NJ sucks, but everyone is leaving and moving to PA so your state is going to go to shit as well and there is nothing you can do about it, faggot.
>>
>>135650300
He has the body type of Dr. Robotnik.
>>
>>135652366
Naw, he said on NJ radio he literally doesn't give a single fuck any more and is just going to act like a crazy asshole.
>>
>>135650107
North Jersey guy here.
The people in this state are usually friendly, we've been painted negatively by things such as the show "Jersey Shore" and other things.
Although I will say people do drive like assholes here.
>>
>>135652791

Fuck yeah 80mph minimum on all highways
>>
>>135650107
>yelling at a cubs "fan"
What's the problem here?
>>
File: IMG_0530.jpg (79KB, 634x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0530.jpg
79KB, 634x671px
>>135650300
Because he is literally the perfect example of an amerilard. Gluttony, arrogance, selfishness and buffoonery all piled into one.
>>
>>135652968
kek
>>
>>135652791
southbender here. northerners are far nicer than us uncultured, swine south fuckers.
>>
>>135650107
>politicaloutsource
you are really desperate to spam your blog here, faggot
>>
>>135652791
It's worse in New York. People in NJ are downright pleasant compared to there. NYorkers will actively try to run you off the road just to get one car ahead of you.
>>
>>135652366
I can't respect fat people, but I can respect that. At least he was a man about it.
>>
File: fatfuck.jpg (253KB, 592x640px) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.jpg
253KB, 592x640px
>>135650107
>As a native of New Jersey, Im ashamed.
you fucking should be
>>
>>135652791
>The people in this state are usually friendly, we've been painted negatively

This is the same thing all niggers say. I actually prefer niggers to assholes from new jersey.
>>
>>135653125
>people living in asshole ground zero are assholes.
you niggers need to travel the country.
further from new york > nicer the people
closer to new york > more coarse and aggressive the people
not that its necessarily a bad thing.
having a total stranger yell at you from the car with, "go fuck your whore mother" can be a welcomed change in atmosphere than not being able to sneeze in public without everyone within ear shot telling God to bless you
>>
I am not ashamed. New Jersey is the greatest state of all time.

t. Hunterdon Countyfag
>>
>was booed after catching a foul ball

I'm so sorry. I swear we're not all like this.
>>
>>135653643
It's the "New York minute" mindset. Everyone in a rush to get nowhere. The furious march to make a bus or a train or get through a greenlight as fast as humanly possible.
That coupled with tourists everywhere slowing everything down makes people irritable and short tempered. NJ has that a little bit, but yea it's far worse in NY.
>>
you already know what the fucc is up
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.