[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is paying for education justified?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1489177328720.jpg (474KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489177328720.jpg
474KB, 1536x2048px
Is paying for education justified?
>>
No.
>>
>>135650019
If it's higher education like collage yes, you can't expect the taxpayer to pay for a woman's study major. You could always have public collages run by the government with lower quality of education.
>>
>>135650509
>collage
>>
>>135650019
Yes
>>
>>135650019
/thread
>>
>>135650019
it is a service that must be paid for of course it is justified
but it is covered with taxes. So it ought to be free. The exception is university where only the exceptional go. And if you are exceptional, youll pay part of it and probably should get a bit of help too.

at least that's my theoretical concept of how it should be
not accounting for the fact that the university as a place for sound learning is already lost
>>
>>135650019

Compare classes that are free with those people pay for. The free class is always a fucking joke full of people who just want to waste time.
>>
>>135650019
I never did.
Never went to school either.
I dropped out in 10th grade, got a library card and joined usegroups for ripped class material.
I make $40/hour and never had to go 80k in debt for commie indoctrination
>>
File: 1499647609873.jpg (106KB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1499647609873.jpg
106KB, 1024x1019px
>>135650019
degenerates are trying to co-opt /pol/ by posting fetish shit with a political title
and the mods and jannies do nothing about it
they are trying to do the same to us that they did to /b/
stop letting them.
>>
>>135650965
>being this fat and paranoid
you know what /b/ is made for, right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.