[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welsh Cafe Launches LGBLT, Proceeds to Charity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/gay-caf-owner-launches-lgbt-13401319

http://archive.is/66uLv

A gay café owner has launched a LGBT sandwich - with proceeds going to an anti-bullying charity.

David Craig was talking to a member of staff about the recent 50th anniversary of the decriminalization of homosexuality when he came up with the idea.

The sandwich is a classic BLT - bacon , lettuce and tomato - with the addition of guacamole.

Every time this special item is ordered from Stag Coffee, on Crwys Road in Cardiff, 50p is donated to anti-bullying and pro-LGBT charity, Stonewall.

The 42-year-old explained: "We wanted to do something a big tongue in cheek, but also with with charity in mind.

"Myself and my partner are gay, and we were both bullied as children. I grew up in South Africa it made my life very uncomfortable.

"Bullying is horrible and affects you psychologically. What happens at school can be carried on for the rest of your life, and people often don't realise how hurtful their words are.

"No matter what it's for, if you're slightly different to the mainstream, bullying sucks."
>>
>>135648575
what a shit sandwich
>>
>being gay in South Africa
Wouldn't they just kill you for that?
>>
>open a cafe
>promise to donate some profits to a money laundering scheme
That's nice, I guess?
>>
>>135648575
well thanks for letting me know where to avoid spending my money if ever im in wales i guess
>>
But anti-LGBT bullying is Islamophobic.
>>
>>135648575
>Crwys
Savages.
>>
>>135648575
Why is this being shared here? who cares what someone does with their business?
>>
>>135648575
So is the sandwich 4.25 or is it 4.75?
>>
>>135648575
Wow 50 fucking cents. Big fucking deal. This is just a marketing scam. The hilarious thing is people are so fucking dumb it'll work.
>>
>>135650940
It's most likely posted here by the owner of that shitshow cafe. So now David will use our "hateful" posts as justification to be a drama queen on social media. Get BLACKED, David. You racist piece of shit.
>>
>>135648575
>add a mug of seasoned fries 1.25 bongbucks
>a mug
>of fries
>>a mug

Britshits are so annoying
>>
>>135650971
Tree fiddy
>>
>>135651435
The mug has tea in it
>>
File: IMG_0111.png (559KB, 1060x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.png
559KB, 1060x746px
>bullying is horrible
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.