[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2630.png (497KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2630.png
497KB, 640x1136px
What the fuck is wrong with dating modern women? I'm 20 years old and whenever I try to get invested into a relationship the girl always just says "I hope you don't think we're long term I think we're better off hooking up." I thought meaningless sex would be fine for the first couple of girls I've been with but now it seems I can't escape that. The worst one has to be the hottest one I had who said after sex "I should've told you this before but I have a boyfriend, it's ok because he knows I sleep around and he's fine with that."
And as a reference, the girls I've been with have been mainly white blondes.
Has feminism gotten so far into pushing sex that women are as adamant to just fuck as men are? Will one day men control the sex? How bad did the 8 years of the Obama administration fuck with the love lives of girls growing up between 2008-2016?
>>
Tell her ur not interested in promiscuity then ignore her. U have to neg. Works like a charm
>>
File: 1478751187739.gif (2MB, 461x259px) Image search: [Google]
1478751187739.gif
2MB, 461x259px
>>135646000
>Men
>ever controlling sex
that's rich op
>>
>>135646000
>complains about modern women being whores
>fucks with them anyways
WEW LAD
E
W
>>
Plot twist OP is a nigger
>>
File: 1501019447912.gif (432KB, 300x580px) Image search: [Google]
1501019447912.gif
432KB, 300x580px
>8 years of the Obama administration

This shit has been in motion since the 60s. It usually takes a couple generations until you see the real fruits of a major social change movement. Wait til 10 years from now if you wanna see how crazy women can really get.

Also 20 year olds is the problem. Most women are content to fuck as many different people as they can until age begins to catch up. If you have a decent lifestyle by your late 20s you'll be having to beat baby crazy 30-something thots away with a stick.
>>
>>135646187
This, the day you learn to stop giving a fuck about women is the day they flock to you. The only problem is at that point you no longer want anything to do with them
>>
Fucked up greatly. Satanic basic bitches are the norm. They have been utterly corrupted to give in to their most vile instincts. And they are mostly incapable of accepting love. Broken bitches.
>>
>>135647210
Yep. Can confirm. Once I truly cracked the code, I wanted noh I got to do with them. I used to be blue pilled and still pulled a lot of pussy. But now that I know the truth I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>135646000
stop looking for whores you dopey fucking white boy.
>>
>>135646000
Stop making things up
>>
Really looking forward to the day these millennial thots are 35+ with loads of cats, stds and drinking problems. It will redpill all the younger women instantly. But the dent in white demographics will have been made, barring some prolific baby making action from whites that are actually reproducing.
>>
I somehow doubt it will redpill gen-z women. Feminists are nothing new, gen-x feminazi problem got exponentially worse with millennials.
>>
Tbh y'all are dumb for thinking women under the age of 24 want anything long term. Guys only want it so they can lock down a girl, but most everyone that age has problems with long term commitment.

>people change jobs more when they are <24
>people change majors/life plans
>people move more

Finding a woman that wants long term commitment who is also under 24 is like finding a needle in a haystack. Don't blame the female population or the women in general. That's just how it is. That being said there are still young women that are looking for something long term, and they are usually just as selective as you are.

Also fuck online dating. Go out and do activities you enjoy. You are bound to meet women. If you aren't a degenerate, you should have no problem finding a mate that fits your standards if you do non degenerate activities

t. Birdwatcher, cross country runner, soccer player, swing dance enthusiast

tl;dr work on yourself.
>>
>>135646000
wait until your 30, date girl who is 20. She will know her role.
>>
fuck women
>>
I'm so screwed. Had a couple relationships and always wanted to take it long term. Anyways looking for "the one". Some time later hooked up with an old high school friend and I could just not give a shit about it because it was so casual and there was no intimacy. It felt like nothing. Now I'm stuck between trying to find something serious and this hookup culture.
>>
>>135646257
.t a roastie whore
>>
tbqh I've noticed women start to settle down and want commitment at around 30 but at this point I'm so goddamned bitter about how shitty my 20s have been with women that I don't care one bit about finding a woman anymore. I feel sorry for my parents and their want of grandkids, but I'd be content with just moving away, finding a good enough job, buying a house out in the country, and basically being a hermit.
>>
>>135646000
Satanic inversion.
>>
>>135646000
>I thought meaningless sex would be fine for the first couple of girls
What do you know
Women that have sex before they are married dont magically become good wives
>>
It's probably just you. I'm going to take a guess and say you live in a big city and go to college. I'm a 31 yo neet, met a 16 years old american 2 years ago on omegle, we lost our virginity to each other and we're still together.
>>
>>135646000
Women have 17% less neocortical neurons and 40% less synapses per neuron. On average women are literally dumber than men. When they're younger they're prone to being even dumber bec they are slowly learning that their body can get them things.. after they're used up and ugly when they get older that's when they wake up, but by then it's already too late. Keep searching anon. They exist... but at 20 you shouldn't expect much unless you get really lucky.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.