[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny appreciation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Jacob Tobia.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jacob Tobia.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=latVBGSmdAw

There is too much rampant transphobia on this board, let's correct the record.
>>
File: 1501187952571.jpg (115KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
1501187952571.jpg
115KB, 338x507px
Trannies are cancer
>>
File: she.webm (3MB, 656x626px) Image search: [Google]
she.webm
3MB, 656x626px
>>135645534
Implying you wouldn't fuck one
>>
File: mtf.webm (1MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
mtf.webm
1MB, 640x352px
>>
File: IMG_0926.jpg (71KB, 650x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
71KB, 650x503px
>>135645258
>>
I'm a male to female transsexual, ask me anything
>>
>>135647483
why the fuck would you fuck one?
like, I'll conceed that I might not be able to tell immediately, but if If was making out with some chick, and took her back and she pulled out a withered micropenis, how could one do anything other than fucking cringe and hold back their vomit? are there actually people who get excited thinking about rooting around in some insane persons colon with their cock while a miniscule malforme penis that can't even sustain erection dribbles all over their thighs? even if they have a "neo-vagina" you'd have to make sure you din't cram in all three inches otherwise it might fucking tear open and an inside out penis would tumble out. I legitimately empathize more with people who want to fuck midgets or cripples
>>
>>135647766
>7766 ▶
>I'm a male to female transsexual, ask me anything
who did you vote for and why?
>>
>>135647699
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT HE'S AWAKE
>>
>>135647890
I voted for Donald Trump because his views were more in my best interests compared to Hillary's (specifically immigration, gun control, America First policy). Bernie Sanders would have gotten my vote though if he made it.
>>
>>135645258

Just left the /lgbt boards because its nothing but trannies. Can you go back to where you belong? Yall are everywhere we dont need more boring ass trans discussions on /pol. Make it political or BFTO. The narcissism is too strong.
>>
>>135645258
Friendly eminder that u will rot in hell.
>>
>>135648035
I liked Trump since the first rally I attended.
The people were so attractive and cool
I went to a Sandman rally with my cousin and it smelled like rotten cheese
I dont think those people shower often
>>
>>135648171
Sage doesn't actually go in every field.
>>
>>135648388
Doing it for the luls mostly
>>
>>135647766
How do you feel about puberty blockers and pushing the trans narrative on young people? Do you agree that being trans is a mental disorder? Do you believe that biological sex is a 'social construct'?
>>
>>135647883
There is nothing gay about sucking on a feminine benis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owvoyzAJ9aU#t=990
>>
>>135648540
>How do you feel about puberty blockers and pushing the trans narrative on young people?

This is a lie pushed by /pol/. Gender identity is biological, If you push trans things on a kid who isn't trans, they will resist it, they will develop dysphoria when they didn't have it before, and eventually go back to their real gender. You can't brainwash someone into having a new gender identity, gender identity is fixed after age three or four and is rigid for life.

For people who are legitimately trans, puberty blockers is the absolute best thing you can do to save their life.

>Do you agree that being trans is a mental disorder?
Of course not, it doesn't at all meet the definition. I honestly wonder if people on this board actually know what a mental disorder is.

Gender dysphoria IS a mental disorder though, which is why it's recognized as one.

>Do you believe that biological sex is a 'social construct'?
Obviously not, the concept of a transsexual completely relies on the gender binary and biological sex.
>>
File: trapfu.jpg (91KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trapfu.jpg
91KB, 675x1200px
>>135647766
Will you show us your boipucci?
>>
>>135649045

What do you think are the differences between 'gender' and 'gendered stereotypes'. How does a binary of genders actually exist if its all in our minds. How can anyone actually be 'binary' if no one is a perfect representation of absolute feminity or absolute masculinity? Isnt everyone on the planet technically 'nonbinary'? What are your thoughts of the comorbidity of transgenderism and other mental illnesses such as DID, BPD, etc.
>>
PRUNDELET
>>
>>135645258
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
>>
>>135651451
>direct link to VICE
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
>>
>>135649838
Mammals in a two sex system need to classify things as male or female so they know who to fuck.

Humans by extension classify things in general as male or female, creating gender roles and stereotypes. It doesn't change the biological nature of sex. Transsexuals happen when the brain classifies itself as the wrong sex. The reason transition works is because you can't change the brain, but you can change the body to match the brain.

A masculine girl is still a girl, a feminine boy is still a boy, it's not about femininity or masculinity stereotypes.

>Isnt everyone on the planet technically 'nonbinary'?
No dummy.

>What are your thoughts of the comorbidity of transgenderism and other mental illnesses such as DID, BPD, etc.
Being born trans reduces the quality of your life dramatically out of the gate which leads to chain problems. Anyone who is seriously physically different from other people is going to be more likely to have other issues as well, the same way you make more money when you have money, you make more problems when you have problems.
>>
>>135645258

But...He's not trans anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.