[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true subhumans from these countries think they are med?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: region_map_MENA1.jpg (141KB, 650x280px) Image search: [Google]
region_map_MENA1.jpg
141KB, 650x280px
Is it true subhumans from these countries think they are med?
>>
I've never heard that claim
>>
syria and lebanon are white
rest are niggers
>>
>>135644082
yes we are more med than you filthy turkish
>>
The ones actually touching the med are med. You aren't you fucking slav scum.
>>
>>135644556
>The ones actually touching the med are med
Fuck off moron. Only Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians and greeks are med.
>what separates the humans from the animals?
>The Mediterranean
>>
File: 1496830990073.jpg (4MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1496830990073.jpg
4MB, 3456x2304px
>>135644451
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he thinks he's med
>>
>>135644835
we wuz turkish rapebabies n shiiit
>>
>>135644082
algerian berbers are white
>>
>>135644082
If I country is touching the Mediterranean is it not?
>>
>>135644539
yeah excluding turkey
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
>The Mediterranean race (also Mediterranid race) is one of the sub-races into which the Caucasian race was categorised by most anthropologists in the late 19th to mid-20th centuries
>to mid-20th centuries

>According to various definitions, it was said to be prevalent in Southern Europe, parts of Southeastern Europe, in Western Asia, western Central Asia and north-western South Asia, in North Africa and the Horn of Africa, and in certain parts of the British Isles and Germany

>After the 1960s, the concept of an exact Mediterranean race fell out of favor, though the distinctive features of Mediterranean populations continued to be recognized.
It doesn't matter anymore. It was a very artificial term.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.