[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Under the Tuscan sun *Italian Intervention thread*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1868.jpg (145KB, 1175x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1868.jpg
145KB, 1175x674px
Lads,

I've been in Italy for 3 weeks now and I feel the need to write down my thoughts on what I have seen. I won't say what my nationality is for fear of derailing this honest and frank discussion we need to have.

Flew in to Bologna, swerved the left wing shit hole and got straight into a hire car to drive straight to Florence. We visited Pisa and Siena also.

Beautiful cities, tho Pisa is a bit of a dump and the amount of burgers walking around are an eye sore to us Aesthetic ****. All yanks have this squeaky nasal accent too in Europe. One even asked me for directions one night when I was on my way back from a few drinks with Czech qt's, I pulled out my comb knife and then swilled him with a bottle of Peroni. The burger retreated.

Back to Italy. The amount of Italian women coal burning is far below that of most of Western Europe, take solace in that fact. The amount of Italian men coal burning was by far the most I've seen in the western world. In this heat too, all the black women looked like the bald one from predator. Disgusting. Why do you do this to your women Italian men??

Main topic of concern was the migrants. Christ, I thought the numbers were exaggerated before i saw it with my own eyes. I'm staying remote in the Tuscan countryside currently and it's like the walking dead. Dozens of Africans walking around the roads in the middle of no where. We visited radicondoli last night, town of 1000. In the main square, there was about 6-7 African men loitering and generally being a nuisance. Then later another 4 more arrived drinking what i presumed was alcohol. This is a town of 1k, miles from any jobs or major cities. The local Italians all sat out in the street-of course, look on and pretend that this is normal.

I fear for you Italy.
>>
>>135643693
>Lads
>Swilled

England Detected
>>
>>135643693
Post some fucking pics. If you're going to have story hour at least have taken some pics to set the scene.
>>
File: IMG_1820.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1820.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>135644084
Aesthetic Siena.
>>
>>135643693
>The amount of Italian women coal burning is far below that of most of Western Europe, take solace in that fact. The amount of Italian men coal burning was by far the most I've seen in the western world
Weird, while i may see a coalburner like once per year i've never seen a male doing it in my entire life, it's mostly eastern eruopean women or occasionally asians

>Christ, I thought the numbers were exaggerated before i saw it with my own eyes. I'm staying remote in the Tuscan countryside currently and it's like the walking dead
That really depends on the place, there are only a handful of centers so you have areas that are completely overrun while the rest of the country doesn't have any
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.