[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haha yea multiculture is great, all the cities in canada are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: canada_flag.gif (16KB, 1181x788px) Image search: [Google]
canada_flag.gif
16KB, 1181x788px
Haha yea multiculture is great, all the cities in canada are being sold off to the third world and nobody is assimilating. There are less and less white people everyday, but that's a good thing because I can eat anywhere I want.

As our government becomes more and more foreign born, surely they will have my interest at heart. They certainly won't treat me bad just for being white because of some ancient perceived slight. Surely are culture will be recognizable and our value system will remain intact when the country is majority chinese and east-indian.

Haha good thing I'm not an evil racist, otherwise people would hate me for being white! At least that won't happen.

HAHAHAHA CANADA IS SO AWESOME YAAY.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>135643154
I can't afford to eat until thursday.
>>
>be veterans
>fight for country
>fight country for services they promised you
>wake up one morning
>find out Trudeau invited a bunch of "refugees" in
>Trudeau tries to kick a bunch of servicemen out of barracks, realizes they're not good enough
>does a refit, still not good enough for our "guests"
>realize they're bring put up in hotels, meals covered, taking advantage of "free" healthcare and unemployment insurance
>fastforward a year, less then 10% of them are working
>even fewer actually speak english

Canada just created a demographic crisis, because our new PM is so cool and hip and thoughtful and caring. Who knew that being an airhead who can take great selfies doesn't qualify you to make those sorts of decisions?
>>
>>135643349
Just eat grass, the food banks are for poor syrians and natives, whites shouldn't use them because of our privileged.
>>
Canada is a codeword for ''Come fuck my shit up, senpai!''

Reminder that I didn't vote for Trudeau.
Reminder that this is literally you guys's fault for having voted for him.

Reminder that in the end, YOU GUYS are the real pieces of shit.

Reminder that Quebec is hugely to blame for this because the majority of Cuckbecers voted for his ass.
>>
>>135643154
Y'all are hilariously delusional & paranoid. Every single refugee I've met & heard stories about is either employed, volunteering or, at the very least, immensely grateful for being invited over. Your tribalism, nationalism & unfounded fear of multiculturalism will blind & paralyze you.
>>
>>135644346
I have some hair coming out of my anus. Lick it.
>>
>>135644299
East of Ontario, GTA are fucked, as well as BC.
>>
>>135644529
All of Cucknada is fucked. I gave up a long time ago, got a Vasectomy so I could stay safe and not accidentally bring an innocent child into this Allahu Snackbar, Feminism / SJW bullshit era. I'm relieving knowing I'm a genetic dead end and that none of 'me' will be left in this shitty fucking world.
>>
File: beaver with flag.jpg (4KB, 130x128px) Image search: [Google]
beaver with flag.jpg
4KB, 130x128px
1/50th of our economy is real estate commissions and fees

that's like Nato Contribution levels.
>>
>>135644346
>heard stories
Tell me more about these stories, they'll be the Aesop fables of the 21st century
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.