[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We Talk Healthcare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: establishmentBTFO.png (105KB, 944x518px) Image search: [Google]
establishmentBTFO.png
105KB, 944x518px
So /pol/, what did he mean by this?

Will he stop bailing out the insurance companies and force liberals to support greedy corporations? Will he BTFO Congress and make them take shitty healthcare?

I don't even know what kind of options he has here.
>>
>>135643031

>Encourages John McCain
>John McCain fucks over repealing ACA after saying he would since the ACA was created.
>Trump fucks over John McCain's health care just like John McCain has fucked over the American public for decades.
>>
>>135643031
>If things are not done the way I want, Ill retaliate
how is this different from Dictatorship?
>>
>>135643620
>If things are not done the way I want

You mean, if things aren't done the way the American people want? The people that elected these faggots to repeal Obamacare?

Get fucked.
>>
>>135643800
he is the one that promised he would. he has dont nothing other than shift all the work and blame on teh congress

Obama worked for years. talked. revised. talked more, till ACA passed on a Republican run congress

fuck you
>>
>>135643930
>ACA passed on a Republican run congress

Yeah, try again. Doesn't school start for you soon?
>>
>>135643373
Can you imagine if McCain had to get Obamacare then died? That would be perfect.
>>
>>135643031
"I'm sorry Senator ((((SCHUMER))))) but you'll need to pay a 14,000 deductible before we can do your physical."-lol
>>
>>135643031
most of you faggots are still on your parents plans and know as little about healthcare in this country as Trump does.
>>
>>135643620

checks and balances, nigger.

Completely legit.

He's supposed to do this.
>>
>>135643930

ACA didn't pass through a Republican congress, nigga.

GOP has been running on repealing Obamacare for over 6 years. ACA was passed in Obama's first term, didn't take effect until after 2012 elections, so it wouldn't completely destroy his re-election chances.

Fucking Mitt Romney ran on repealing Obamacare for fucks sake.
>>
>>135646411

Trump had to deal with hotel worker unions, nigga.

Fucker knows more about healthcare than most of congress because he had to deal with employees and unions.
>>
>>135643031
the only purpose of this tweet was to make the media talk about and fact check it for the next 48 hours.
>>
>>135646773
Was Romney controlled opposition to get obongo re-elected
>>
File: 1491317296331.jpg (64KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
1491317296331.jpg
64KB, 640x473px
>>135646945
>Trump had to deal with hotel worker unions, nigga.
>Fucker knows more about healthcare than most of congress because he had to deal with employees and unions.

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>135643031
Revoke congressional exemption. In fact revoke all exemption.

The never of laws that get passed with exemption clauses that basically state government officials do not need to adhere to the law they just passed is rather sickening.
>>
>>135643031
let me get this straight

current system
>if you're not poor you pay a lot so niggers can get it for free
>middle class is absolutely fucked, large families are destroyed economically, people lose much of their money for something they don't need

is this correct and what is the most realistic alternative? why doesn't Trump push something in the congress?
>>
>>135643031
Is... IS Trump about to introduce a single payer system?!?!!?

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW
>>
>>135643930
ACA passed when Dems were close to supermajority status.
>>
>>135647566
This, retroactively discontinue McCain's Congressional insurance and he has to go the the VA from now on...
Maybe he'd reconsider his thumbs down vote as he's sitting in a VA hospital waiting room for 5 hours next to a Mental patient and an amputee.
>>
File: made myself sad.gif (367KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
made myself sad.gif
367KB, 322x240px
>>135646945
>Fucker knows more about healthcare than most of congress because he had to deal with employees and unions.
>>
>>135647579
>Why doesn't trump push something through the comgress
Why do so many people think It's this easy? It's already in the hands of the debate and they will have defectors every single vote. Trump is trying threaten people in to voting for a repeal but it won't work. There is little he can do at this point.
>>
>>135648120
*Senate
Dumb phoneposting
>>
Force Congress to carry whatever public healthcare option is available. Make it so they're not allowed to have private insurance. That way they'll arrange for the best system possible.
>>
>>135648120
i don't think it's easy, he's doing much more than any other man could. just thought him and his team haven't found the solution yet
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.