[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: ANCESTORS.jpg (102KB, 564x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ANCESTORS.jpg
102KB, 564x1000px
new posters for a few movies coming out. you can't make this shit up
>>
>>135641265
Yeah so im gonna kill myself now
>>
Why are they using niggers in this?
>>
File: 1496694690245.jpg (71KB, 634x552px) Image search: [Google]
1496694690245.jpg
71KB, 634x552px
>>135641436
>>
>placing this much value on media
holy fuck you guys are so sensitive
>>
Nigs in Spaaaaaaaaaaace!
>>
>>135641436
Every single Star Trek series had one black character on the bridge. This is no different.
>>
>>135641265
I have grown further and further disenfranchised with every 'resurrection' of the Star Trek universe.

Just let it die with dignity, but as long as there's a shekel to be made (((Executive Producers))) will continue to spew out this shit.
>>
>>135641265

I look forward to seeing that new star trek totally fail.
>>
>>135641959

It is different because reality and society are different.
>>
>>135641265
>consuming kike media
topcuck
>>
>>135641959
>apefirmative action
>in MY sci-fi universe?
it's more likely than you think
>>
>>135643404

I don't watch any of this shit.

>network TV is the worst
>new movies are shit anymore
>sports have been ruined

I saw the poster on IMDb's homepage before reading about an oldie movie. Yesterday they had a poster for "Transparent" which is apparently a comedy for a trannie person, and the poster next to it was "IT" for the movie coming out this year. I kek'd

The only other shows I plan on watching are Sapranos & The Wire
>>
>>135644285

i meant tranny*
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 691x1024px
>>
>>135644285
>The Wire
i started watching that, i'm only 4-5 episodes in, and i'm about to stop watching it because they're being too favorable to the nigger drug dealers. they're trying to portray the main nigger character as human. there is a scene of him trying to teach the other nigger drug dealers about chess, for christ sake. they also don't speak coonspeak enough. i've lived around niggers so i know how they speak and that show portrays them as speaking english too well

i don't see what's so good or "redpilled" about it
>>
File: 1487970194656.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487970194656.png
362KB, 700x700px
>>135641265
>a few movies
>only posts one
>not even a movie
>>
>>135641265
>on CBS's proprietary pay-to-stream service
Literally destined to fail, and the producers will put the blame on wypipo.
>>
>>135644532
spoiler alert: every nigger you have seen so far dies violently

keep watching
>>
>>135641436
Shes not even the first black captain in a star trek tv series
>>
We
Wuz
Space Explorers
>>
>>135644583

it was grouped with movies and tv shows. realized it was a show after posting
>>
>>135641265
That show is going to be rated R after the first episode. Only available on Netflix. It will be replete with Feminism, sex, and all sorts of, crap, that Star Trek was supposed represent in the progression of the human race.
>>
>>135641265
The commander of DS 9 was also black though and that was like 20 years ago
>>
>>135644892
>spoiler alert
spoil some more for me: is it actually redpilled. because i am getting disgusted with the "niggers are people" meme that they're pushing in these early episodes
>>
>>135644583
That's because it's supposed to be (((viral marketing))). Notice how vague the text of the content is.
>>
Kikes always use others to do their dirty work, be it niggers, sandniggers or whatever. They are deformed & hideous, so they have to rub hands and force the dumb (USA) to do their dirty work of genocide.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.