[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand that the biggest red pill of all is perhaps too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: thanksigiving-childfree.jpg (45KB, 680x433px) Image search: [Google]
thanksigiving-childfree.jpg
45KB, 680x433px
I understand that the biggest red pill of all is perhaps too much for the intellectually challenged, but lets talk about children and why having them is bad for both the individual and society at large.

All the greatest people in history were without children, the most prolific creators and inventors were able to pursue their greatness in part because they weren't beholden to the whims of a child.
Even today, amongst scientists, authors etc etc, all those at the peak of their field are without children. To have a child is to admit defeat, to throw in the towel, it is the death of the individual and individualism. The death of careers, hobbies, self-enrichment, self-improvement. The ultimate selfish act in which the individual says "I'm not strong enough to carry on, and to fill the void I will have a child, and convince myself that doing so is somehow just as meaningful".

How about society and the species at large? Each first world child will produce about 10,000 tons of CO2 in their lifetime. Science has shown us that global warming, caused by human production of CO2, is harming the environment, we also know the pollutants we each produce leads to the early deaths of many tens of millions of people a year. Of course children must be born to continue the human race, but there are far too many people and far too many children being born.

Only the most selfless of people can shed their base instincts and opt for a childfree life. Any arguments that don't invoke the Jews, globalists, etc are welcome
>>
As expected, there are no arguments against it (besides muh jew). Excellent
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.