[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are lied to by the media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501085993714.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501085993714.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
Women are absolutely lied to be the key influences in their life – mainly government and media.
These institutions do not have women’s interest in mind. The media actively want to destroy society’s norms. So there goes family, marriage and being a Mum (as well as gender and sexuality – but these are different topics).
The media and government want women to be in education ideally to the age of mid-twenties. Abortions are promoted for any “accidents” before that. Then it’s full steam ahead working 40+ hours a week in a meaningless and worthless job. That is expected and pushed onto ladies to go onto mid-thirties at least. Then - and only then - is it time to start a family (ideally with an immigrant/refugee). Well, for many, the moment has passed. These “liberated” women will spend the rest of their lives starting at a computer screen wondering where it all went wrong.
It went wrong because society is lying to them! Instead of family and community advising and looking after women we have given the role to government and media. And the outcome is a miserable life and a miserable society (not to mention poorer financially).
I see many ladies in the office (25-35) tucking into a pot noodle at 5.30pm starting at the screen, pretending their job is important. Not knowing why their life is so terrible compared to their Mothers who by this age were living at home, had no job or need for a job, bringing up kids and had a loving husband home at 5.30pm each night. Progressives have changed all this.
So much naivety on one hand (women) up against an incredible power and will to destroy societies (media).
We are all to blame for this mess.
>>
>>135640798
Not gonna lie, that trump girl top left, fuck I would impregnate that.
>>
>>135642594
Truml girl..?
>>
K
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.