[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Abbos?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Australians of /pol/, answer this please, as I'm not well versed in the facts of your indigenous peoples.

What I want to know is what happened to them, that they went from a sea faring people who transversed the globe, to devolving into the "we stick nao, dream time sniffin' " people colonialists encountered when first establishing Australia. They devolved long before the arrival of Europeans. Fucking why though?

Help a burger out with some info, thanks!!!

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
>>
>>135638968
They took the ultimate red pill

anarcho-primitivism
>>
>>135638968
I'm not trying to be a shill or something, but this is my honest hypothesis.

They had no reason to develope.

Unlike their "neighbor" Polynesians, Abboriginals never faced tribal competition. The land was plenty and there weren't that many of them in the first place. The tribes were all scattered about and mostly abandoned migration era technology as they found a permanent settlement to live in with bountiful resources and a continent sized land.

The Maori, Taiwanese natives,etc developed relatively complex social hierarchy as well as adapt to the threat of colonialists by developing the new materials that were introduced into the area. But the aborigines did not, for they never had competition.

Isolated, safe, spread out and lack of competition made them, as you say devolve technological compared to their canoe faring counterparts.
>>
>>135638968
I'd like to know why you think they were sea-faring, I was pretty sure they've always just been the tards they are now
>>
They were never a seafaring people. They walked here during the last iceage when the seas were lower.
>>
rainbow serpent stole their technology bro
>>
The abos aren't the polynesians. A pure-blood abo is something pre-human.

They reject technology in favour of archetypes of what man should be from their dreamtime stories. Presumably this rejection of technology was after they devastated the environment and hunted all the megafauna to extinction.

Any of them capable of technological innovation was speared to death many thousands of years ago.

Partly mixed abos without their stories are the most pathetic creatures in the world. They are incapable of helping themselves and it's inhumane to prolong it.
>>
>>135638968

its their religion / culture, ist to do with what they believe.
>>
>>135639810
>>135640953
I see, I'm fucking retarded.
>>
>they went from a sea faring people who transversed the globe
>devolved
dafuq?
Bro you are reading some shit
Aboriginals refer to their "nations" - literally hundreds of them. They were never "the first nation" or anything of the sort. They were small warring tribes who didn't have the intellect to establish meaningful coalitions beyond their immediate neighbors. Let alone invent the wheel, crop farming or government.
I once asked my uncle "What do you think it would've been like if Aust was colonised 5000 years later or however long it would've taken for the Abos to become civilised?" His answer was that they never would have got there.
This is true. Like sub-Saharan Africans, they don't possess the base IQ to sustain civilisation.
Western invasion was the best thing that ever happened to aboriginal people. They were savage child raping cannibals. That's the truth.
>>
>>135641527
I'll add to this that if anyone has ever set foot in an aboriginal "community" - a place funded by the govt where the abos can do what they want - you can see the above proven with your own eyes.
Child abuse is systemic. The best thing the govt could do is close all aboriginal communities. But oh no - that'd be another "stolen generation"...
t. former community worker in NW WA
>>
>>135638968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
>>135639580
Your hypothesis supports what ecologist turned historian Peter Turchin argues, that warfare, especially near steppes, develops complex societies.
He uses mathematical models to support these claims.
>>
Pretty sure frontman there is obama
>>
>>135639580
Whew. Underrated

>>135642159
Have been reading up on Peter Turchin since you posted this. He's a clever guy

Thank you both of you
>>
>>135641914
I've done support work for the gov before the tribals, who refuse to get out of their old ways, and even they are more organized and less fucked than the city abo.
The bus rat who begs for dollars is by far the lowest form of human on earth, they have absolutely nothing but hand-outs.
>>
>>135638968
Nah, they walked mate. Best theory is that they migrated in waves when glaciation and sea levels were such that there were land bridges between Indonesian/Papuan islands and Australia, even a land bridge to Tasmania. Melanesians are the sea farers and while they might have mixed with ancient abos, they're different. Apparently some tribes still carry significant DNA from previously unknown species of homonids, but who fucking knows? They're the ones that settled the pacific islands.

Prehistoric pajeets went walkabout around 60,000 years ago, found their way to Oz some time before 40,000 years ago, may have mixed with Melanesians along the way. When they got here, they didn't evolve, just stayed frozen in time until about 200 years ago. That's not completely accurate. There are stories about basic Abo settlements where some practiced farming or traded with Melanesians, but the other Abos killed them off, or the Melanesians ate them. So they 'might' have tried evolving at some time in the past, but it caused a chimp out that resulted in mass rape and cannibalism, so they never tried it again. Could be bullshit though.
>>
>>135644596
came here to post this lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.