[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LITERAL race-mixing cuckoldry in tv ad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Norwegian Jews Ad.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Norwegian Jews Ad.webm
2MB, 640x360px
kikebook com/godmorgenno/videos/446630515709943/

What the actual fuck, Norway
>>
>>135638312
My guess is there will be a slump in orange juice sales.
>>
there is also an Durex ad implying IR.
>>
File: Burly_Brawl.jpg (26KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
Burly_Brawl.jpg
26KB, 350x270px
>>135638312

I dunno how to feel about this:

One the one hand, this is savage and disgusting sure.

But the add is also making a fairly complicated three part visual joke where the setup - marital/racial infidelity - is then compounded with the 'husband's confusing celebration of the discovery until we get the PUNCHLINE that the 'husband' is part of an interracial gay couple and is simply discovering that it was his parnter's sperm that mixed with the egg.

Obviously the cuck element (where the 'husband' likes that his new baby is black) remains part of the add, it is just as neccessary to the language of this (visual) gag as the 'husband's initial shock.

That means that this add can only really work in a society in which cuckoldry is already part of their mental vocabulary.

And the punchline/resolution of the joke is that they're faggots, so there's that.

>On the OTHER HAND:

OP is a Swede trying to exaggerate the cuckoldry element in an add made by his Norway to make it seem like his OWN country isn't the all time international worst offender.

So poo on you, Swedecuck.

But Norway will burn with you on the Day of the Rope. You have my promise as a Colonial.
>>
>>135641601

>One the one hand, this is savage and disgusting sure.

/thread
>>
This is Danish, not Norwegian. Thank god
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.