[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 26

File: IMG_5205.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5205.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>135634244

Google it.
>>
fuck I hate that cunt
>>
>>135634307
RIGHT?
>>
>>135634501
OF COURRRRSE!
>>
File: MG_2590.jpg (404KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
MG_2590.jpg
404KB, 1000x667px
I was really impressed with Cenk, he did more than hold his own.
>>
cenk got fucking wreckt. why would he even agree to this.
>>
File: HailCenk.png (659KB, 732x1178px) Image search: [Google]
HailCenk.png
659KB, 732x1178px
>>135634244
All hail Cenk
>>
>>135634813
Only if you buy (((shapiro))) bullshit arguments. If you look rationally and objectively at the facts, Shapiro lost.
>>
>>135634968
>If you look rationally and objectively at the facts

I don't trust your sense of rationality and objectivity. Cenk might have been too smart to win...
>>
I missed the debate due to scheduling conflicts. (Game of Thrones started.) Can anyone give me the basic gestalt? Or maybe even a quick run down?
>>
>>135634748
Kek, I cringed so hard when this cunt started with the forced "USA" "USA" chant. Jesus Christ. He's dead.
>>
>>135634633
So...so...so...okay um...so...
>>
>>135634813
What were you watching? Shapiro was just marching out straw men at breakneck speed.
>>
>>135635532
Shapiro got hisbass reamed
>>
>the economy tends to do better when taxes are at 90%
>>
>>135635646
>t. gets confused by intentionally pointed analogies and strawmen
>>
>>135635646
This. Austicslly screeching over your opponent and speaking really fast doesn't count as a win
>>
>>135634244
That "USA, USA" chanting bullshit he tried to pull to distract from his shitty arguments was one of the most cringey things I've ever fucking seen. What a fat retarded imbred mutt.
>>
>>135634244

WE DO TALK ABOUT SAUDI ARABIA DUMB ASS WE TALK ABOUT EM ALL THE TIME
>>
>>135634244
>So Cenk who do you see leading the Democrat ticket in 2020 & what platform will they be running on

REPUBLICANS ARE RACIST, SOUTHERN STRATEGY GOOGLE IT
>>
>>135635532
Shapiro won. That retard Cenk literally called the audience dumb at one point... It went pretty much as expected.
>>
File: ArmenianDad.jpg (226KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ArmenianDad.jpg
226KB, 960x1440px
>>
>>135635532
Shapiro got verbally annihilated on stage by cenk, crowd was filled with partisan Shapiro hacks that couldn't even make Shapiro look good
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>the reason the us did so well in the 50s was because businesses were taxed at 90%
>Ok so why don't you tax them at 100% and redistribute all their money
>dude that's a straw man, no one is arguing for a tax that high
>>
Election night and watching TYT watch the loss.

I SAWWWW HER TODAY at the reCEPTion.....!!!

(someone cite the reference)
>>
>think 90% tax is the reason why the US economy started being responsible for the worlds economic output
>disregard that tax revenue has increased under all previous tax cuts

This fat roach is ridiculous
>>
>>135634968
What is life in your dimension like
>>
>>135635952
liberals confuse analogies for strawmen because they use inherently dishonest tactics and can't imagine anyone not using them.

Throw in a Sub 100 IQ that thinks it's 120, you got a mess.
>>
>>135634244

I was disappointed by both to be honest.

Shapiro crushed Cenk in terms of a "debate", but this was a forgone conclusion; Ben is a skilled orator and talented at articulating points in rows.

What I will say is that Cenk did a better job of not trying to "land zingers" and nit-pick and personalize everything. Cenk had weak and largely nonexistent arguments and facts, but he didn't get nearly as ugly as Shapiro did.

Shapiro should be better than referring to Cenk as a prostitute, constantly trying to inject quips during Cenk's speaking time, and behaving like a fucking turd.

No one expected Cenk to win. It was not a scenario he could win. But Cenk came out of it looking morally cleaner, which is a victory he should not have had.
>>
>>135635936
It's genuinely disturbing that anyone can claim Cenk won the debate. You won't believe me, but there is absolutely something wrong with your cognition.
>>
Cenk owned that (((Shapiro))) kike
>>
>>135635646
He didn't march out any strawman arguments.
Shapiros style is to create a deductively reasoned argument and then back it up by induction. This is called 'logic' and you would learn this argumentation style in a class at law school titled 'philosophical logic'.

Cenks style is to start with the inductive and try and create deductive rules with it. This is called the naturalistic fallacy. It fails because there are no deductive rules to sense perception. He is not a skilled debater.
>>
>90% tax rate was utopia?
>what about...91%?
>92%?
>93%?
>94%?
>95%?
>96%?
>97%?
>98%?
>99%?
>1-
STRAWMAN!
>>
>...then we got this guy... Cenk (pause for "comedic effect") to debate Ann Coulter!
>boos and hisses emanate from the purely egalitarian crowd
"...then last year we got this guy... Ben Shapiro!
>the crowd erupts in orgiastic rapture at the sound of Ben's name. Women double over at the mere prospect of Ben! bestowing his crystalline logic upon their unworthy ears

i couldn't continue past the first minute. the introductions were fucking embarrassing and i'm sure were indicative of the sectarian and divisive nature of the """debate"""
>>
File: yfwwinningdebatesgoogleit.png (350KB, 610x564px) Image search: [Google]
yfwwinningdebatesgoogleit.png
350KB, 610x564px
>>135635532
tldr
just google it

and USAUSAUSA
>>
File: viveintensifieies.jpg (87KB, 878x615px) Image search: [Google]
viveintensifieies.jpg
87KB, 878x615px
>>135636399
astute assessment
>>
>>135634244
>APOLOGIZE

k, sorry for destroying your retarded ass
t. ben
>>
>>135636606
loved it when Cenk was transforming a debate into a one sided rally once in a while
>>
>TYT defense force
cenk got rekt, he even rage through it.
>>
Cenk absolutely Had Ben Shapiros kike balls in a vice and had him beat on topics of healthcare , identity politics , money in politics and education
>>
>SOOOO

>[smacks lips]

>so

>[says something dumb]

>so

>[shitty catchphrase]

>SO

>[un-intelligible communism followed by chanting USA]

this the the point where i closed the tab
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
>>
File: berries.jpg (24KB, 423x377px) Image search: [Google]
berries.jpg
24KB, 423x377px
>memba that time...
>Cenk, glistening with sweat, breath heaving
>made horrible arguments...
>ooooh, I memba
>>
>>135634244
What is everyone talking about? Has something interesting happened?
>>
>er... and... uh UTERUS!?! haha USAUSAUSAUSA
>>
>>135635532
Shapiro kept strawmanning but cenk stumbled at times, especially at one moment when he called the audience dumb. I'd say a tie
>>
>>135636463
100% tax is an obvious, idiotic straw man. They aren't discussing slavery. It's a pointless hypothetical to jump to instead of just addressing his point.
>>
>>135637104

Cenk vs Shapiro debate at Politicon last night. It was kind of a shitshow. Shapiro crushed Cenk but was a little dickweed about it. Cenk tried to virtue signal and play up the crowd but it was a Pro-Shapiro crowd and it didn't work. Cenk had nothing to say and nothing to do, and Shapiro just yammered off a bunch of stats and quips and literally called Cenk a prostitute.

It wasn't worth watching.
>>
>>135635952
what is the laffer curve for 2000?
>>
>>135636606
Is that how debates go nowadays? Come up with some BS you can't back up? Just Google it!
(Ana did the same thing against Coulter about welfare stats for immigrants.)
I can get behind a good USAUSAUSA though, solib bebating strategy.
>>
>>135637229
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>135634748
>Blocks your path
>>
>>135634244
>usa fastest growing nation post ww2
>70-90% income tax rate
cenk concludes high tax rates help an economy
>usa not completely destroyed by war
>counterfactuals aren't a thing
>>
>>135636891
>remember the southern strategy remember what those 2 rnc members said about racism being acceptable
t. slavery party
>>
File: Mehmet_the_eternal_Turkroach.png (32KB, 737x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Mehmet_the_eternal_Turkroach.png
32KB, 737x1021px
>>135634244
ABSOLUTELY JEWED
How can Turks ever recover?
>>
>>135636050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Around 6:00 to 6:14 i dont see a landslide :). at 6:13, DrUMF
>>
Most of the debate cenk did much better than i thought he would, when he turned on the crowd he btfo'd himself, the purpose of debate is to gain followers with your arguments. No point in having a debate if theres noone there to see it. Ben did a little worse than i expected considering he knows economics much better than cenk. But still he got cenk to btfo himself, and called him a hooker, and revealed that the tyt was funded by al jazeera. Couldve gone longer ben was just getting warmed up by the end.
>>
>>135634748
Yeah, Cenk did surprisingly well. He did everything but name the Jew.
>>
>>135637414
f you join up with a health insurance company because you have bad health you should have to pay more, because health insurance companies are not a charity." - Ben Shapiro
>>
>>135637104
you need to watch the debate last night between the two. It was live on facebook/jewtube yesterday evening.
>>
>>135637627
This is exactly how insurance works in the real word you retard.

>oh you want car insurance but you have a history of car crashes and DUI?
>that'll cost more

This is an injustice to you?
>>
>>135636463
It's not a strawman, and Cenk is right. 100% top marginal tax rate doesn't mean they take all your money, people who think this don't understand how the tax system and tax brackets work and have no business even voting. A 100% top bracket tax rate would essentially be a MAXIMUM wage where all earnings over entering the tax bracket would go to the government. It's actually great because it dis-incentivizes monopoly, and incentivizes a varied market with more competition. Idiots that argue against this are essentially arguing for Comcast and Wal-mart business models.
>>
>>135637765
Seeing how Fucking healthcare is a life/death market , absolutely yes.
>>
>>135637890
Where are the mass graves from the billions of people dying without insurance prior to obamacare?

>life expectancy has dropped for the first time in 50 years

Yeah bruh your glorious obungocare is really working, keep pressuring those insurance companies
>>
>>135637414
However, saying that the Southern Strategy did not exist does not deny the indisputable historical fact is that the Republican party used racial backlash in the South as a political strategy. Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized for racially polarizing tactics, giving de facto confirmation. On this, there's no legitimate debate
>>
>>135637200
right, Cenk only wanted 91%
> 91% = not idiotic
>>
>>135637890

Seeing as how health care doesn't grow on a fucking tree or exist natively in the universe, why do you feel entitled to seize the assets and education of highly skilled workers and expensive industry and redistribute them among the zero-value?

And further, when you do this, how do you expect to continue finding the skilled labor, sharp minds, and asset creation to fuel the redistribution?

Who will become a doctor when there's no profit in the career? The less lucrative it becomes, the less people will bother. Do you want brain surgery from the C- student in your high school class?

The best and brightest and most savvy will simply elect not to fucking bother when it's subsidized shit-tier care.
>>
Cenk constantly relies on appeals to emotion rather than facts, hence the 'google it' he used numerous times; by and large he isn't very skilled at debate. Having said that, he didn't do as bad I thought he would

While Shapiro is better at debating, his Jewish bias really showed here how he was defending big banks, and just didn't come off particularly likeable with how much of a snarky little turd he was. Feeling a little dread that he's stated his interest in running for president in the future.
>>
>>135635936
just give us that one lefty pol you know you lost
>>
Snekposters BTFO by a fat retard
>>
>>135638086
>racial backlash as a political strategy
>implying the democratic platform is anything but convincing every nonwhite they're oppressed and discriminated against by republicans

Nobody plays the race game quite like you bro. It's in the history of your party
>>
>>135636180
Shapiro brought up the prostitute point because Cenk brought up a hooker analogy. Seems like you don't know high-brow humour when you see it, kiddo
>>
File: wymin.png (7KB, 47x54px) Image search: [Google]
wymin.png
7KB, 47x54px
>>135634748
i hate her with a passion
>>
>>135637200
>90% is totally reasonable too
Commit to communism if you want to be a communist, commy.
>>
>>135637875
Wait, taxing 100% of someone's earnings is not taking all their money?! You fags are retarded.
>>
>>135637627
>use more services
>expect to pay less
Why are you entitled to someone else's time, labour and resources?
>>
>>135638230
>defending banks

You realise that 99% of the banks in this world operate to turn a profit, right? The only ones that don't are national banks and banks that exist in the Islamic world.
>>
>>135638230
>Cenk constantly relies on appeals to emotion rather than facts,
most people find facts boring , trump didn't win because he was the most factual correct candidate but because he appealed to emotion ,romney tried to use facts and he lost
>>
>>135638387
And the current Republican adminstration and Alt Reich has convinced its legion of trailer park Inbreds that white persecution complex is real
>>
>>135637890
Doesnt matter, you are fighting for taking someone's time and life (The doctor) for nothing
>>
>>135638086
>one person says it, maybe two
>obviously it's a fact now
Does this mean the Earth is flat?
>>
>>135636105
>>think 90% tax is the reason why the US economy started being responsible for the worlds economic output
>>disregard that tax revenue has increased under all previous tax cuts
Not to mention that the other regions that could have potentially competed were still rebuilding after the fucking second world war.
>>
>>135638820
> southern constantly and unironically bring up southern pride and muh confederacy will rise again
> but but we da party of Lincoln
>>
>>135638736
>still can't understand why his side lost
Yep you got it hillary, it was swarms of redneck racists. Good luck in 2020 :^)
>>
>>135638203
What? Are you implying the 2005 Supreme Court Québécois decision in Chaoulli v Québéc was based off of facts? No, no, little capitalist, we cant have any of that wrong think in here
>>
Like many rookie, wannabe debaters, Cenk loses complete control over his thought process and composure once he perceives that he may be losing even the most insignificant point...He goes total "fight or flight" limbic....so funny.
>>
File: 1497296576012.jpg (117KB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1497296576012.jpg
117KB, 912x905px
>insults the crowd
>calls them uneducated
>fails to start USA chant
>muh roads
>tells crowd to "google it"
>"OF COUUUUURSEEEE!!

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
Cenk started rolling down campaign slogan drive towards the end of the debate, was literally waiting for him to say diversity is our strength at one point. Guy talks like a fucking caveman. Did better than I thought he would, a trained bullshiter indeed.
>>
>>135634244
Why
Roaches don't speak English
>>
>>135638736
Lmao revv up those election engines, kiddo, you have another 20 years to lose handily
>>
>>135638990

I genuinely wish people on the left side of the aisle would apply some critical thought and follow-through to their heartfelt ideologies.

I empathize with the "feels based policy", but if it has nothing behind it and makes no goddamned sense and cannot be defended beyond the opening salvo of a fucking serious discourse, how can anyone possibly BELIEVE in it?

Fucking bernie sanders is cancer.
>>
>>135637104
Ever seen a buffalo choke?
>>
>>135638698
>trump didn't win because he was the most factual correct candidate

he WAS the most factually correct candidate actually
Romney failed because he didn't take off the gloves and hit Onigger
That and Romney wasn't supposed to win, the estab. wanted Onigger
>>
Cenk didn't get rekt at all. I hate the roach but he gave a good show of himself.
>>
>>135635532
>so uhh here's the thing RIGHT?
>ohh..oh.uhh.oohhh
>uhh..ohh..THAT'S BULLSHIT THAT'S BULLSHIT REASONABLE DISCUSSSIOOON
>USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>Chunky Yogurt
>>
>>135639119
>>135638988

With how big of a dumpster fire the current adminstration is ( below 35 percent approval for the orange cunt) A ham sandwich could be Drumpf in 2020
>>
>>135638952
>not understanding what southern pride means in any capacity
>not understanding what muh confederacy means in any capacity
>unironically thinking every southerner likes the confederacy
Hey, I have some hay if you need more strawmen, alright?

You're exactly like that kid who runs at the preacher screaming I DONT LIKE YOU and attacks him only to get his ass knocked down lol let me find it for you
https://youtu.be/CTOoYxOf92s
Here you are
>>
>>135637200
And yet it proves the point that 90% is an arbitrary value.
>>
> anon here
> attended politicon
>am disgusted
> last year MAGA to Bernie bro ratio 3:500
> this year MAGA to Bernie bro ratio 65:35
> MAGA literally Hitler youth tier
> Yell and heckle at people they disagree with, both in the hallways AND DURING PRESENATIONS. don't allow dissenting opinions DURING
> generalize all muslims as bad, am serious need to say #notall because they are so obnoxious
> Zombie cucks, recite (((Ben Shapiro))) propaganda about free market word for word and lowering taxes on the rich
> scream loudly when ben makes snarky personal attacks about cenk or strawman arguments.
> worst of all dirty peasants wearing made in china shoes.

Am off the Trump train. Seriously do not want to be associated with this trash. They are worse than the Bernie bros. You guys should be ashamed for supporting this nasty ideology.
>>
>>135639400
>bill clinton constantly paraded around as one of the best democratic presidents
>37% approval

Terrifying.
>>
Sorry he got fat on capitalism?
>>
>>135638952
>Be democratic party; have one person who is one of the most vocal racist switch sides (Strom Thurmond). Blame the fact that the south started voting against you before Strom switched parties on him switching parties. Have no idea that democratic party is still the racist party because it is the pro collectivism party and collectivism is the ideology diving force behind racism.
>>
>>135639633
>free market word for word and lowering taxes on the rich
>taxes on the rich

Spot the democrat, nice try mate. Only economically illiterate leftists consider tax cuts something exclusively for the rich, the middle class boomed under Regans tax cuts.
>>
>>135639152
Feels are realz, my dude. Marx dindu nuffin wrong and PBS isn't biased

If you indoctrinate children into a faith, it is immeasurably difficult to break them from it without blood, death and suffering. The left always goes straight to the classrooms for this purpose, from Hitler to Stalin to Mao.
>>
>>135639637
Muh no child left behind. Everyone's winner
>>
>>135639400
>according to ABC, Politco polls :^)
Yup, and Hillary is our president
>>
>>135639794
Is that an Aussie shit poster that doesn't live in America and thinks he knows it all?

> http://www.npr.org/2016/07/07/484941939/a-portrait-of-americas-middle-class-by-the-numbers

Middle-class has been shrinking since the 70s in America including under Reagan.
>>
>>135640097

https://archive.is/ereRj
>>
>>135634244
>guys, try to follow along, it's called logic
>this is hilarious, if you're uneducated, at least... uhm.. don't make it obvious

lmao
>>
>>135639852
>The left always goes straight to the classrooms for this purpose, from Hitler

inb4 Hitler wasn't leftist
hahaha, yes he sure was
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (70KB, 499x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
70KB, 499x484px
>>135635532
>watching that faggot nerd show
Wew
>>
>>135638698
thank you based dilbert man
>>
>>135640097
>unemployment from 10.2% to 5.4%
>20 million new jobs were created Inflation dropped from 13.5% in 1980 to 4.1% by 1988
>Net worth of families earning between $20,000 and $50,000 annually grew by 27%
>Real gross national product rose 26% The prime interest rate was slashed by more than half, from an unprecedented 21.5% in January 1981 to 10% in August 1988

http://www.multpl.com/unemployment/table
http://www.reaganfoundation.org/ECONOMIC-POLICY.aspx

And you provide me with some garbage that shows there are less middle class people now because they're earning too much? Oh woe.
>>
File: Norchiver.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
Norchiver.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>135640131
Thank you o blessed Norchiver. We are truly lost without you.
>>
>>135636188
nice digits. And yeah the willful ignorance is alarming. Shapiro is a kike and all but I'd be weary of engaging him in a debate over the color of the sky even if I was granted the position of 'blue'. Cenk unironically cited poll results as an argument for medicare for all. You mean 70% of people agree that free shit is cool? What a master debater.
>>
not one link to the thing in this entire thread about it
fucking retards
>>
Cenk got his ass handed to him and had nothing worthwhile to say.
>>
Shapiro got thoroughly destroyed. Cenk is clearly the superior speaker and intellectual.
>>
>>135635532

Shapiro won with little to no challenge.
>>
>>135640097
The ideas of progressivism started to fist take hold in the 1900s and have continued ever since, and you leftist retards still think progressive ideas are not the problem.
>>
File: 1382328184855.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1382328184855.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>135634244
I was surprised to see Cenk hold his ground pretty well against Shapiro.
I respect him a little bit more.
>>
>>135641099
> said no one ever

Not to mention Kike Shapiro was getting visually upset and fumbling his words , especially when Cenk called him out on the factual southern strategy
>>
>>135640513
You are annoying as fuck with your cherry picked facts. Again do you even live in America?

>https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/US_Real_Household_Median_Income_thru_2014.png

Medium household income in America peaked 20 years and we are around ~1996 level today.

During this time middle class has shrunk.

> https://www.bls.gov/opub/btn/volume-3/images/what-can-labor-productivity-tell-us-chart1.png

While labor productivity has growth, nearly double.

Simply more of the value that workers are generating today is being captured by the upper-class than in the past. It's a wealth redistribution form the middle-class to the upper-class.

But fuck if you actually lived in America then you wouldn't even need to any of these facts. You could see how your daily life hasn't gotten much better in over 20 years. And this is why Trump won as well because he was able to capture the frustration from the middle-class that hasn't seen a pay raise in 20 years.

But please keep telling me how you know better about America because you read from internet articles while living in Australia.
>>
>>135634244
ben came off as a angry over compensating manlet

cenk had 3" on him so he won
>>
>>135641116
>The ideas of progressivism started to fist take hold in the 1900s and have continued ever since, and you leftist retards still think progressive ideas are not the problem.

maybe because people don't want children working the coal mines at age 8. Or nice food and health regulations so they can goto a restaurant and not worry about dying. Or because they want to be able to retire at age 65 rather than being a wagecuck for their entire lives. Progressive values took hold because people wanted them. Don't blame me.
>>
File: 7-9-15tax.png (222KB, 580x548px) Image search: [Google]
7-9-15tax.png
222KB, 580x548px
>>135638545
Look how the United States marginal tax rate works.
>>
>>135638685
If they did not try to increase their assets, why would they lend? Also, how would they pay employees if they simply held onto each accounts funds (while paying interest)?
>>
>>135641357
>more wealth generated is being captured by the upper-class
wow crazy how globalization works, now the people who are productive can be productive on a global scale.

Are you just arguing semantics with this class shrinking shit? I brought it up to mention how the 'average' earner experienced some prosperity under reagan and you're running on semantics how the arbitrary standards for class definition have changed.

Are rich richer today? sure. Is the average person below the poverty line who has a car, iphones, 3 LCD TV's and everything else better off today than someone in the 'lower class' would have been 30 years ago? Yep
>>
>>135641752
I agree with you, i'm pointing out how stupid it is to criticize banks for not being a charity
>>
>>135634244
Are people on /pol/ who say this guy won trolling? Cenk resorted to yelling, strawmanning, insulting the audience, "google it," chanting "USA USA USA" in a debate, and a bunch of other shit that made him look like a buffoon. He could've pushed Ben hard on iraq but he just brings it up out of left field and does nothing with it. He failed on every level of the debate.
>>
Cenk lost.

I know this because TYT unlisted the livestream
>>
this >>135637875 post coming from an american flag means the ends of times

there will be a global state and nowhere to flee to
>>
>>135641858

Strawman argument. Having iPhones and Tim Cook's (CEOs) salary being proprietarily higher today than in the past are not mutually exclusive.

We could live in a society with IPhones and where middle-class employers are still making the same as they were in the past but we don't. And the result of that is the rise of Trump and the rise of Sanders because people are not happy with the distribution of wealth. I'm done responding to you because obvious your a know-it-all internet troll.
>>
>>135637200
But it''s not slavery, the government only takes ALL of your money instead of VAST MAJORITY of your money to make sure you have everything you need!
I mean if you get 100% tax rate you can get on a well funded SNAP program and never ever need actual money!
>>
>>135642273
>amazon goes from selling books in a garage to selling everything in virtually every corner of the world
>why does the CEO get such a pay bump when the average worker didn't!
>>
File: e91.jpg (30KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
e91.jpg
30KB, 600x640px
>>135642421

these retards want jeff bezos to work on 5 cents on the dollar
>>
CANT SPANK THE CENK

GET OVER IT DRUMPFTARDS
>>
>these leftypol shills in this thread
>>
>>135635532
Cenk did far better than expected and probably won despite a few cringeworthy moments.
>>
Ben admitted defeat and got buttfucked by Cenk the moment he started defending (((Donations))) as a form of "Free Speech".
>Corporations donating billions to politicians and outright bribing them for larger profits is the exact same thing as investment on a company that happens to talk about politics
Cenk cleaned the floor with that geek
>>
>>135642744
Goto the r/t_drumpf if you want an echo chamber hugbox kiddo
>>
>So you say the rich don't pay their fair share. Okay, what's an appropriate tax rate to you?
>W..WELL OF COURSE WE NEED A BALANCE.
>>
>>135637200
It's not a strawman at all, Ben took Cenk's logic to it's logical conclusion. Reductio ad absurdum is a legitimate argument. Cenk argued that higher individual tax rates created prosperity in the 50s and Ben pointed out that if that's true, why would it not work at 100%? As someone else already pointed out a 100% top marginal tax rate wouldn't tax all earnings, so how is 100% in principle different than 91%?

All of this is meaningless anyways because Cenk fails to look at total tax receipts in the 1950s (where there were more "loopholes," and tax brackets) they're not any higher than they are now with our lower tax rates.
>>
>>135642958
You're right, only disinfo organizations and liberal media rags should get money from politics, right shareblue? people pooling their money together to make ads for candidates they like is LITERALLY HITLER
>>
>>135643364
Koch Brothers just told republicans they have to vote for tax reforms or their piggy bank is done. Defend that, you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>135634244

fucking smug face Khal Drogo here.

You think the Armenian bitch straps on a dildo and pegs him furiously. Khal Drogo getting Khal Drogo'd by the Armo bitch.
>>
>>135643323
yeah, that was the whole point of reagan tax reform. People miss the fact that the rich actually ended up paying more overall because of closed loopholes.

Despite the left's bitching about tax dodges, the right is the only side that ever argues for simplifying the tax code. Of course the wealthy are going to get more breaks in a system so complex since they can hire entire teams of lawyers to help them protect their wealth. The poor/middle class will never have that advantage.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 850x400px
>>135638086
>muh southern strategy
>muh race baiting
>muh ebil republicans
>>
>>135643509
>WAHHH REPUBLICANS HAVE WELL LABELED ADS
>OH BUT THE MEDIA IS JUST FINE WHEN THEY TRASH TRUMP 24/7 THAT'S NOT CORRUPT AT ALL
>$0.02 have been deposited to your Shareblue account.
>>
ITT: Retards who are defending Cenk

Doesn't matter where you stand politically, Cenk got beaned. The audience was always booing Cenk and Ben was consistently being applaused more.

Now I'm not saying audience preference means everything, but seriously, Cenk was shouting "USA USA" as an argument.
>>
(((Shapiro)))
>Southern Strategy is a myth
Cenk
>They literally admitted they used it
(((Shapiro)))
>Oh, well, but not everyone fell for it
Completely and utterly blown the fuck out by Cenk.
>>
>>135643753
This is not an issue of ads. It's an issue of money being paid to bribe politicians into directly giving you larger profits. It's corrupt to the core. But by all means, keep defending it. And then keep telling me with a straight face that Shapiro didn't get destroyed.
>>
>>135643995
>This is not an issue of ads. It's an issue of money being paid to bribe politicians into directly giving you larger profits.

this is already illegal friend. PACs are not allowed to have any interaction with a canidate for precisely the reason you've specified.
>>
>>135634244
It's funny how clear the distinction is in intellect between the right and the left. The right are educated and well spoken while the left speak and use 4th grade vocabulary. It's not only in the case of this debate, but in talk radio, tv shows, etc. The left are uneducated mice that follow their progressive leaders to their own demise. It's truly sad to see so many Americans as dumbed down as they are.
>>
>>135644188
Koch Brothers just told republicans they have to vote for tax reforms or their piggy bank is done. Where is the punishment for this?
>>
>>135643534
>more breaks in a system

There is no such thing as a "break in the system." All the tax rules are in place because of govt. wanting to incentivize some aspect of business. For instance the govt. wants to incentive home ownership so they put in deductions for mortgage interest, same with student loan interest.

>hire entire teams of lawyers to help them protect their wealth. The poor/middle class will never have that advantage.

First you hire accountants not lawyers to do your taxes. Second middle-class does hire accountants but it doesn't matter because they aren't eligible for most of the "loop holes" as those deductions are primarily for businesses.
>>
sorry
>>
>It's the government's job to preserve LIFE, liberty, and property
>I am against poor people getting healthcare they can't afford
Pick one
>>
>>135641357
>Do you even live in America
Character attacks on an anonymous imageboard are pathetic.

Your graphs do not account for the increase of employee benefits which are a form of worker compensation. You can't claim workers aren't be compensated enough just by looking at wages. Part of this is on the government for encourages and mandating employers to provide benefits which come at the cost of wage stagnation.

>>135642958
Just because you disagree with Ben on a topic doesn't mean he lost that part of the debate. I disagree with Ben on abortion and the Iraq war and Cenk couldn't even corner Ben on either of those two subjects.
>>
The kike Shapiro is certainly good at being disingenuous and convincing his coproate cattle listeners to vote against their economic interests
>>
>>135634244
Why I'm not the cockwomble who knocked up his goatfart of a mother.
>>
>>135644461
>Your graphs do not account for the increase of employee benefits which are a form of worker compensation. You can't claim workers aren't be compensated enough just by looking at wages. Part of this is on the government for encourages and mandating employers to provide benefits which come at the cost of wage stagnation.

Name these benefits that are causing the wages to be stagnate. In before Obamacare as wages were stagnant before that.
>>
>>135642421
It's funny how all these people are obsessed with the pay of CEOs who are essentially just elite high-powered managers in most cases and can be fired at any point by the board (you know, people with actual money who actually own the company) Doesn't apply in Bezos' case, but the point stands.
>>
>>135644461
But Cenk won and pointed out his shitty logic. Shapiro talks fast and makes a million fallacies an hour. That's his thing.
>>
>>135644655
>Shapiro talks fast and makes a million fallacies an hour. That's his thing.

Bingo. Spot fucking on. Tired of right wing retards thinking Shapiro is some undisputed master skilled debater because of a piers Morgan interview
>>
>>135644929

Ben Shapiro
> Don't like your response, let me make a snarky insult (totally not appealing to emotions, facts bro) and then go into a rant with a bunch of numbers to make myself looks smart while I totally ignore answering your question and admitting I want people to die from lack of healthcare ins. because they are too poor to afford it.
>>
>>135643874
Pretty much. The fact that /pol/ will argue that Cenk got "btfo" with all of Shapiro's missteps shows how /pol/ just defends the person closer to their side. I fully expected to see Shapiro crush Cenk and that's not what happened at all. If they had debated SJW stuff that probably would have happened but in reality Cenk exposed Ben for not having as good arguments for libertarianism as he does against feminists. You can even tell with Ben's closing thoughts that he had a bit more respect for Cenk than he did previously.

Ironically, /pol/ is hating on Cenk for doing something quite similar to, yet more eloquently than, what Trump did during his debates. I can just imagine Trump telling the crowd to "Google it" and /pol/ telling everybody how this was GOD TIER BANTER LIBERALS DESTROYED.
>>
It really bothered me when he started arguing that his side is somehow patriotic by changing USA awkwardly.
>>
>>135644604
I wasn't going to mention Obamacare, but employer provided health insurance has been on the rise for decades and was the number one source of health insurance for workers before Obama entered office.

>Name these benefits that are causing the wages to be stagnate
Health insurance, vacation, sick pay, retirement.
>>
>>135637188
>Shapiro kept strawmanning
How?
The only thing that I have seen be called a strawman is when he asked cenk whether he would rather have the tax rate closer t 100% or 0% because his whole argument was that "when the tax rate was 90% that was when our economy worked best"

Ben was simply taking that to face value and asking him why not keep going on increasing the taxes if high taxes are directly correlated to prosperity. It seems like people are only saying strawman because they are brainlets
>>
>>135635532
Dont listen to the retards responding to you, they dont know what straw,an means
>>
>>135645256

>I wasn't going to mention Obamacare, but employer provided health insurance has been on the rise for decades and was the number one source of health insurance for workers before Obama entered office.

so the free market has failed then here correct?

>Health insurance, vacation, sick pay, retirement.

employees have been cutting pensions (retirement) since the 90s so that can't be causing wages to stagnant and vacation and sick days have existed for decades.

Do you have any data showing this is the cause for wage stagnation? Because this seems like total BS.
>>
>>135645226
That bothered me too, Cenk would have been way better without it. He was appealing to the crowd and trying to get a chant going to make it seem like he was more appreciated in the crowd than he was.
>>
>>135645287
If anything cenk strawmaned much more claiming that Republicans were the death party when it comes to healthcare and the racists because of his twisted history of the southern strategy
>>
>>135644233
>republicans run on doing something
>people put their money behind it
>republicans don't do it
>"Well if they don't do it, we're not going to support them anymore"

WOWWW SOOOO CORRUPT HOLY SHIT
>>
>>135645808
And you defend that sort of bribery?
>>
>>135646063
you know, they're not going to keep paying you if you keep looking like a retard intentionally. You have to at least pretend you're a serious poster here.
>>
>>135646178
>Let me accuse you of being paid to spout your opinions while I defend corporations bribing politicians for profits
>>
>>135645488
>so the free market has failed then here correct?
What are you talking about? Employer provided healthcare is completely compatible with free market capitalism. Although if you want, I can point out that employer provided healthcare did not become a thing in the US until FDR planned on capping wages to which the private sector responded by offering other forms of compensation to attract workers, mainly health insurance.

>employees have been cutting pensions (retirement) since the 90s so that can't be causing wages to stagnant and vacation and sick days have existed for decades.
If you want me to give exact percentages for each factor over an arbitrary amount of time I can't do that. The point of my post was to point out that it's disingenuous to ignore non-wage forms of compensation. What I can do is point out specific legislation that supports my claim that government encouraged/mandated employers to expand benefits over wages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_and_Medical_Leave_Act_of_1993
>>
>>135635922
Needs more genocided Christians.
>>
>>135636180
>Cenk didn't get as ugly as Shapiro did.

No, instead of calling his debate opponent a moron he called the entire audience uneducated, ignorant, and told them to "google it" like 8 times. Always a good way to win, we saw this in the last election when Hillary called a quarter of America "deplorable" and "irredeemable" and then won the election in a landslide.
>>
>>135646549
Good thing debates aren't decided by audience votes.
>>
>>135646339
Also, I think it's wrong to imply that the free market was somehow in play before Obama was president, especially in the health industry. It's the most regulated and intrude upon industry in the country.
>>
>>135637890
This argument assumes your life is actually worth something.
It's your job to make your life valuable, you aren't just inherently valuable just for existing.
>>
>>135646921
Weird how babies who aren't even born yet are more valuable in (((Shapiro)))'s mind
>>
>>135646296
So if you took your 3 dollar a month shareblue paycheck and put it towards Sanders because you like his platform of cuckoldry and white genocide, and he won, but then he instead took viagra so he could fuck his wife himself and started deporting brown people, and you said "well shit, he's not doing what he said he'd do, I'm not putting my money behind his campaigns anymore" that's bribery?
>>
>>135647256
How am I profiting from cuckoldry and white genocide? Where are my direct profits? Do I own a white extermination company or something?
>>
>>135647034
Actually generally right wing people support murder being illegal for babies AND adults. Weird I know.
>>
>>135647335
So if I own a small business and make a contribution to a republican because I want tax reform, and then announce that I wouldn't contribute to their second term if they didn't get it done, would I be done for bribery?
>>
>>135647477
It's the government's job to preserve life, which is why unborn babies' lives are sacred, but if you aren't valuable enough, you don't deserve a doctor to save your life. It's not murder, just perfectly acceptable Shapiro logic.

Imagine I just said the entire paragraph above within 3 seconds.
>>
>>135634244
cenk got rekt lmfao

>ultimate beta cuck = cenk
>>
>>135647591
The issue becomes much bigger when you're the Koch brothers and giving out millions of dollars out.

But, to answer your question, even your small business donation shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>135647335
Yeah I bet there's absolutely no self benefit motivation behind supporting Sander's free healthcare/ education platform. I guess you're one of those rich people who would supposedly pay for it (even though the rich don't have enough money to do so)?

Besides, who cares how you benefit? If you're going to argue money in politics is bribery, it just needs quid pro quo, and the quid pro quo is "I help fund ads for you, you espouse political change I agree with." Your motivations for supporting that political change is irrelevant.

Or "I'll give you positive news coverage, and you give me political change I agree with." I'm sure there's none of that in Chenk's Young Cucks network.
>>
>>135647591
No, only media outlets should have political sway. Fuck your small business. Fuck all business.
>>
>>135647679
>death this death that
Shapiro like everyone else knows that you can't be refused service, so let's not pretend there are people being refused necessary medical care routinely, I know it adds some emotional weight to your argument.
>>
>>135647878
>(even though the rich don't have enough money to do so)?
Hahahahahahahaha, imagine being this fucking indoctrinated by the Jews.

>Besides, who cares how you benefit?
What I care about is how I'm working for said benefits. Treating politics like a business as any other and putting down money so that I can earn back a bigger amount of the money I invested shouldn't be a part of politics. It goes against the whole point of democracy.
>>
>>135647679
> you don't deserve a doctor to save your life

complete strawman. You can't be denied care for life threatening conditions regardless of ability to pay, and this predate obamacare. What you meant to say was "you can't see a doctor and then be responsible for the services you used, instead of just having everyone else pay the cost for your expensive treatment."
>>
>>135647978
>>135648156
Incredibly low health quality and lack of health care results in death.
>>
>>135635532
shapiro won

cenk refrained from the old tricks of just condescendingly yelling

probably because he knew it wouldnt work on ben

he would stutter before every response too
>>
>>135647679
>you see, a murderer is a valuable human being and has done nothing to deserve their punishment, just like babies, except we should be able to kill babies whenever we feel like it before they're outta the womb, after that it's bad
>>
>>135648110
> Hahahahahahahaha, imagine being this fucking indoctrinated by the Jews.

HAHA LOOK GUYS I REFERENCED JEWS SEE I'M ONE OF YOU GUYS HAHAHAHAHA ONLY JEWS ARE RICH RIGHT GUYS? AHAHAHAHA. NOT LIKE WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WE ALL SUPPORT WHOSE LOADED OR ANYTHING AHAHAHAHHA. ACTUALLY NO I DON'T SUPPORT DRUMPF CAUSE HE'S ACTUALLY A JEW HA SEE I SAID JEW AGAIN THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW I'M NOT SOME SHAREBLUE SHILL AHAHAHHAHA

>What I care about is how I'm working for said benefits.

And there's the real issue; you just blindly hate rich people. Well, fuck off to cuba then. Have fun in your socialist paradise.

>treating politics like a business as any other and putting down money so that I can earn back a bigger amount of the money I invested shouldn't be a part of politics. It goes against the whole point of democracy.

You heard it here first folks: Shut down the Young Cucks and the mainstream media. Unless you're saying their either 1.Apolitical or 2.Non-profits?
>>
>>135635840
kek

at first i only saw a clip and thought he was just doing it ironically

after watching the whole thing i realized he was serious
>>
>>135648156

stop eating like a pig and exercise

it's free
>>
>>135648435
We have a slightly different legal system than you, Serbia. Not every crime warrants the death penalty over here.
>>
>>135634307
I mean come on guuuys!
>>
>>135648299
>Incredibly low health quality

A personal issue

>and lack of health care

and health insurance is not the only kind of healthcare. people are not denied healthcare. that's a liberal lie. the only place that happens is in single payer systems where the cost of treating someone exceeds their potential worth in the system.
>>
>>135636606
is cenk just the left's version of trump?
>>
>>135648613
Nice strawman, read again.
>>
>>135635532

1st part:
They debate a healthcare plan, Shapiro brings up taxation being theft and forcing doctors while also addressing the costly nature of socialized healthcare.

Cenk doesn't say much of interest

2.They talk about taxation and money in politics. Cenk wants higher taxes, Shapiro lower, Cenk money out of politics, Shapiro money in politics as it's "free speech." Cenk says that's like saying prostitution is free speech.

I'd score it a draw as that part of the debate is much more subjective.

3.Cenk DESTROYS Shapiro bringing up his neocon support for the Iraq war and how he wants to confront Iran and how the money would be better spent on healthcare/education, no one can argue that really, gibs for everyone>goyim dying for the chosen people.

Overall I'd give an edge to Shapiro, but not by as much as one would think.
>>
>>135634244
CHUNK
>>
>>135635952
>we wuz doing great then!
>we also just came out of a literal world war
>y-yea just ignore that factor I'm right
>>
File: Fred Cenkstone.jpg (37KB, 387x264px) Image search: [Google]
Fred Cenkstone.jpg
37KB, 387x264px
>>
>>135649077
Oh I should also add that this is why (((Civic nationalists))) like Shapiro can't really KTFO the healthcare argument, as Cenk brought up western European and Anglospheric countries that do socialized healthcare which can easily be smacked down with

"You mean the 80-90% white countries 1/10-20th the population size of America? Great comparison"
>>
Listen, all you Ben Shapiro supporters. I'm going to teach you all a very valuable lesson. I'm going to tell you how you think. I'm going to tell you what kind of people you are. And, yes, I know you better than you know yourselves. Put simply, you are all slaves to an evil ideology, and here's why.

Like Ben Shapiro, you all believe that winners should live and losers should die. You may object to such a harsh characterization of what you believe, but, let's be honest, this is, in essence, what you truly believe. And, yes, this is a fair characterization of what you believe. I read Ayn Rand in college, too. I studied Austrian economics, too. I have a copy of Anarchy, State and Utopia on my bookself, too. If you believe in that stuff, then, yes, you believe that winners should live and losers should die. It really is just that simple.

And if it were just left up to that, if you just kept that belief to yourselves, this would all just be a point of disagreement between you all and those of us who don't hold to such a heinous philosophy. But you don't just keep it to yourselves. You actively try to foist that wicked worldview onto those of us who don't want to live in your Hobbesian war of all against all. We actually do want to live in a community.

So how about we agree to meet halfway? Those of us who don't want to live in your Social Darwinian dystopia will have our own half of the country, and you guys can go ahead and live in your Hunger Games society in the other half of the country. You won't be infected by our desire for basic human decency, and we won't have to put up with your quasi-sociopathic disregard for your fellow human beings. And we'll all be happy. How does that sound?
>>
>>135638086
How is lefty/pol/ these days?
>>
>>135649588
>How does that sound?
Tl;dr
>>
File: 1467577828197.jpg (33KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
1467577828197.jpg
33KB, 314x320px
>>135649588
>you're evil because you want everybody to actually be responsible for themselves
>now if you don't agree with us then we'll put a gun to your head, ocnfiscate your property and put you in prison because you're evil
I'm not seeing it, chief.
>>
>>135650086
Its anti-Darwinism. Create a society of incompetent sheep so they can have complete, uncontested control.
>>
>>135649588
>winners should live and losers should die

It would be nice if everyone could live but it seems to be quite a difficult goal to accomplish.
>>
File: butthurtcream.jpg (83KB, 1024x423px) Image search: [Google]
butthurtcream.jpg
83KB, 1024x423px
>>135648492
>HAHA LOOK GUYS I REFERENCED JEWS SEE I'M ONE OF YOU GUYS HAHAHAHAHA ONLY JEWS ARE RICH RIGHT GUYS? AHAHAHAHA. NOT LIKE WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WE ALL SUPPORT WHOSE LOADED OR ANYTHING AHAHAHAHHA. ACTUALLY NO I DON'T SUPPORT DRUMPF CAUSE HE'S ACTUALLY A JEW HA SEE I SAID JEW AGAIN THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW I'M NOT SOME SHAREBLUE SHILL AHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>135634244
turkaroach lost, plain and simple /thread
>>
>>135649349

America is not Europe.

Enough said.
>>
>>135650352
>20 minutes to just mindlessly copy-paste my post

I guess you had hit your cap on paid posts eh shill?
>>
>>135645774

Yeah and he only brought up Southern Strategy because Shapiro said Dems run solely on identity politics and that it's bullshit, so Cenk went "WELL YOU GUYS DID IT TOO 50 YEARS AGO"
You can watch Cenk get rekt by Dinesh D'Souza about the southern strategy. D'souza has debunked the whole "republicans are racist, there was a big switch, Democrats love blacks and always have!" thing so many ways.
>>
>>135649349
It's fair to point out that even in those societies full of citizens who happily contribute to the system and are culturally homogeneous there's STILL more rationing than occurs in America.

Imagine if those homogeneous societies abandoned the government based plan and just helped their neighbors out when they needed it? Nah, I'm sure an enormous middleman full of bureaucracy magically costs less.
>>
>>135650554
That's not decisive enough as America is obviously close to Canada and we've got socialized healthcare, the reason you guys don't/can't have it is because of non-white leeches.
>>
File: IMG_0342.jpg (909KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.jpg
909KB, 1920x1280px
>>135634244
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>135646599

Many debates are.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate#Oxford-style_debating
>>
>>135650742
Nah southern strategy is real, that's why FDR is a conservative hero and Robert Byrd died a republican.
>>
>>135650557
You already know everything that is wrong with you and have internalized it as shilling from the other side.
>>
>>135650938

Are you high?

It IS decisive enough because we don't foster preventative care like other countries do.

Come to an inner-city hospital sometime when you need to go to the ER. Socialized medicine would be a DISASTER.

Can you guarantee me quality care under socialized medicine?
>>
>>135635532
GOOGLE IT!
>>
>>135638545
Go back to school dumbass
>>
>>135649588

That's fine, but you're paying for the god damn wall. (Which you'll notice that socialist and commie countries usually use to keep their people IN, not others OUT.)
>>
>>135641528
Wew now I see why Americans hate doing their taxes so much. It's a clusterfuck
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
Ben Shapiro are just too clever for Cenk

Turkroach was crushed
>>
Even Cenk knew he was losing...just look at his ugly shitskin face. Fear and confusion. Voice was trembling the whole 2nd half...what a pussy!
>>
>>135649092
ignore the fact that "we" is something his family wasn't part of. how can you tolerate this?
>>
File: IMG_0551.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>135634244
i-im sorry water buffalo-kun
>>
>>135634244
Ben was shaky in the start, just kept mumbling word salad really fast like those nigger debates. Thought Cenk was going to have the better of him but when Cenk got triggered by the boos and insulted the audience, he gave the victory to Ben who picked up the pace.
>>
>>135637875
>ignores human nature, the post
But I expect retardation from commies like (you). Maximum wage would destroy any and all incentive toward innovation and industrial progress.
>>
>>135634244
That is what the average Turkroach looks like. Bug eyed, fat, smelly, brown, and loud.
>>
>>135654484
and manlets
>>
>>135637025
>cenk literally goes through the 7 stages of grief
>>
>>135635708
He ignored that fertility rates were much higher, technological innovation was easier, social cohesion was much stronger, and US economic hegemony was at its peak.

That social cohesion allowed the poor and middle class to demand higher tax rates. Now, they're so divided on race that they've been politically castrated. There's a reason why the old workers groups viewed immigrants as scalps.

But yeah, the 90% tax rate was why the 50s were better, not because the poz of the sex and race liberalization movements hadn't hit yet.
>>
>>135637572
Spot on, top kek
>>
>>135639278
GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
>>135635532
I haven't seen a Turk massacred like that since the failed coup last year - I even forgot about Game of social justice! Just need to go catch up.
>>
>>135635708
It called re-circulation, google it! Bigot!
>>
File: 71722456.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
71722456.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>135634904
>>
TYT PERSONALITIES POWER RANKING

1. Ben Menkowicz
2. Michael Shure
3. John Iadarola
4. Cenk Urgr
5. Ana Kasaparian
6. Jimmy Dore
>>
File: 1476489163466.png (310KB, 455x817px) Image search: [Google]
1476489163466.png
310KB, 455x817px
>>135634244
Make me bitch.
>>
>>135658804
Jimmy Dore is the best, though
>>
>>135635922
can you make judy the arminin woman anna kerspian
>>
>>135650982
>FDR
>Conservative hero

You're joking right?
>>
>>135651781

It's not that hard. Every time they hit a new tax bracket the new tax rate comes into effect and only affects the money earned in this new tax bracket. That being said any taxation is theft.
>>
File: 1482883358399.png (23KB, 455x546px) Image search: [Google]
1482883358399.png
23KB, 455x546px
>>135635532

The kike lost by virtue of being a kike
>>
FACT: The southern strategy happened and is responsible for why disaffected at mass vote against their economic interests. They are blinded by their seething hatred of miniorities fueled by right wing corporate koch media
>>
>>135662692
*disaffected whites
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.