[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 87878.png (71KB, 1914x935px) Image search: [Google]
87878.png
71KB, 1914x935px
Is there someone more annoying then neckbeard virgin MGTOW-s/Redpilllers. Bunch of bitter losers who blame women for their problems, male version of feminists. They cherry pick one story about women doing something bad and generalize it on all women. Its like me giving a story about one man cheating and saying '' Look all man cheat''. They also divide 50% of white population and fall for (((Shill))) meme of don't marry and have children. They think that being mean to women online will somehow get them laid and change the fact that they haven't left their room for 2 weeks
>>
File: 32413424321.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
32413424321.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>135631554
Reminder White women are most fair and heavenly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>135631554
Worst posters on this board. These fucking mouth brothers need to fuck off back to r9k and sandmans YouTube channel.
>>
File: Sage.jpg (5KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.jpg
5KB, 268x188px
MGTOW don't blame women they blame the current legal system. Reminder that sage goes in all fields when responding to bait threads like this.
>>
>>135631806
No, they blame women. Mgtow is 1% legit guys that got screwed by the legal system and 99% low test omega males that are more bitter than the queens vag.
>>
Yeah I kind of agree. Those faggots on r9k don't seem to understand that there are beta and virgin girls too, but instead pretend that all girls are stacy and that's why they're alone. Stacy is a whore, though.
>>
>>135632001
This marriage will take you 1000 gazzilion dollars is a story that someone told once and it got copy pasted into a meme by pepole who don't even date let alone ever married someone
>>
>>135633676
Stop bumping your shit bait thread. Noone is biting.
>>135632001
Find me a MGTOW that blames women and not the laws.
>>
>>135633883
Go on any popular mgtow youtuber or go on any mgtow cuck boy thread on here and you'll see it non stop.
>>
>>135634530
Which MGTOW youtubers? I listen to a few and honestly all of them keep saying "The women aren't the problem the laws are". Threads on 4chan aren't exactly representative of anything. Could be anons larping as MGTOW or genuine bitter MGTOW you just can't know.
>>
s
>>
>>135634691
Sandman Is the most popular and almost every video is a video full of nonstop whining about women.
>>
>>135635603
Sandman is one of the most popular but also one of the most diluted MGTOW content creators. He makes low effort videos with high frequency similar to Angry MGTOW. Honestly haven't watched his stuff in at least a year.
You are judging MGTOW because of what a guy that is just trying to be popular says.
>>
>>135635978
Mgtow is an obscure internet group. Therefore judging them based on the followers and content of the most popular mgtow is justified.
Name me one popular mgtow guy on YouTube that doesn't constantly project failure with women and fill his videos sperging out about women. Even when a woman makes a video in support of mgtow, the comment section is filled with sperging out against her.

Come on man, we both know that most of the men that go to mgtow are the r9k type.
>>
>>135636508
Sure. You have TFM, Stardusk, HuMAN, Barbarosa. TFM's videos get about the same number of views than Sandman so he's just as popular but he hides his subscriber count so they're difficult to compare.
But yes I agree that many if not most of people identifying as MGTOW are actually beta losers. It's not 99% but the number is pretty high.
>>
>>135636508
Also I have unironically never seen a woman speak favourably of MGTOW. Some are ok with MRAs but not MGTOW.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.