[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do black americans celebrate the 4th july...?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

do black americans celebrate the 4th july...?
>>
https://youtu.be/NRItYDKSqpQ
>>
>>135630875
yep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EohQzld7Dsk
>>
Yes. Go outside.
>>
>>135630875
i live in chicago and the nogs go crazy for it. they'll get a loan and hop over to indiana and buy shit tons of fireworks to compete with the spics. it usually ends up in a fist fight for some reason every time.
>>
Absolutely. How many niggers have you ever met?
>>
>>135630875

Yea when neighborhoods burn down, because of fireworks it's them.
>>
>>135630875
Of course we do. We're Americans. Just because some bad shit happened in the past doesn't mean we're not still proud to be American.
>>
>>135630875
Yes but only as an excuse to get liquored up and big out even more than usual. In terms of celebrating what the holiday stands for hell no. An American flag outside on your porch in the ghetto is basically a "hey I'm white" sign
>>
>>135630875
Yes you just can't tell because the fireworks mask the sound of gunfire
>>
>>135630875
They are Americans, why would they not?
>>
>>135631689
This is a damn lie
>>
File: IMG_1636.jpg (88KB, 410x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
88KB, 410x345px
>>135630875
Of course. It's one big celebration involving alcohol and barbecue. Even people who hate America would want to join in on that.
>>
>>135631689
except it's not really in the past anyway buddy
>>
Of course we do. We're American, genius.
>>
File: 1485563459421s.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1485563459421s.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
>>135630875

Do white Americans celebrate Cinco de mayo?
>>
Usually by shooting each other.
>>
Do aboriginals celebrate Australia day?
>>
>>135630875
nope, and spics have their own mothers day and Halloween.
>>
>>135631738
pretty much this. most blacks in America really don't give a fuck about the country or its culture. they don't want to be part of western civilization, they just want to be column unto themselves and reap all the benefits. its not hard to see or understand. civic nationalism has its limits. for example, I went to see Dunkirk yesterday and when I was in line or in the lobby, there were maybe 25-30% nonwhites. walked in to the theater and it was 100% white. now im not British nor French (a quarter Irish is the closest thing I am) but I still went cross town to see it in 70mm because I knew the film, from the reviews, was likely a landmark production of European culture and one of the absolute finest war films ever made, which it is imo.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.