[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orthodox/observant Jew Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tora.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tora.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
How many Jew moralfags are out there on /pol/? Thoughts on the secular conspiracy?
>>
>>135628984
Why don't they use electricity on Thursday? Do Jews eat babies? Do Jews light on fire in sunlight? Do Jews age? Is the only way to kill a Jew is a stake through the heart?
>>
>>135628984
>secular conspiracy
Wat?
>>
>>135629371
1)nigger jews don't use electricity on friday night - saturday night because you're not allowed to use fire and the niggers think electricity = fire.

2)Jews eat the foreskins from the Brit Milah ceremonies in matzoball soup when the seventh moon aligns with the shoprite sale on detergent. So yes, they do eat babies but not very often.

3)Jews usually don't light on fire in the sun, but occasionally they do if they share jewish secrets of the stock exchange.

4) Yes, Jew's do age. The shakyness of their finger and chewed sitckingoutness of their tongues is proportional to that age.

5) To kill a jew you must deplete his life source, real estate investments.
>>
>>135629670
The jew conspiracy, but of secular non-religious moral fag jews, such as bernie sanders, Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman, etc.
>>
>>135629822
Being dangerously stupid isn't a conspiracy
>>
>>135628984
I unironically watched hundreds of hours of Rabbi lectures, read their books (albeit translated, I wish I speak Hebrew) and I've came to the conclusion that Judaism makes a great deal of sense.

I especially loved to hear how they value antisemitism as an external moral compass.
(long story short, if the jew follows the Torah he stays safe, if the Jew don't the goy rightfully punishes him)
>>
>>135630054
I'm referring to the red pill conspiracy of the secular jews controlling everything. Bruh how can you be on 4chan and not know about it.
>>
>>135630086
Ok if you actually want to learn about Judaism you need to read the text for yourself. Organized Judaism hasn't existed for 2000 years so 99%percent of rabbis are totally full of shit. R. Nachman, Ovadia Yosef, and Rashi just to name a few. I suppose it's possible that antisemitism is a punishment, but any rabbi who says this is certainty in judaism is lying. Here's a really good example of pagan nonsense permeating Judaism too, so T'sha Be'av, the fast day for the aniniversary of the destruction of the second temple, is tonight. During the 3 weeks preceding T'sha b'av (I think) many jews won't go in the ocean, refuse to fly, and do any other risky activites because they believe these 3 weeks are unlucky. This is absolute bloody bollocks. There is no magic, no luck. Luck is a pagan idea for primitive societies yet these rabbis will preach it like its nobody's fucking business.

If you want to know proper Judaism definitely read some shit from Maimonides. He knew whats up.
>>
>>135630513
>Ok if you actually want to learn about Judaism you need to read the text for yourself.
I did
>If you want to know proper Judaism definitely read some shit from Maimonides
I did (not much tho)
>I suppose it's possible that antisemitism is a punishment, but any rabbi who says this is certainty in judaism is lying.
Yea not a certainty but a recurring explanation I found. If you think about it there were (and are) plenty of goy doing the same things the Jews are blamed for, but the Jews get most of the blame, and the more the secular and integrated the more blame they actually receive, so the punishment kind of make sense.
>>
>>135628984
I used to be a strong believer in Jewish conspiracy and would shitpost constantly about it. Many of these guys think that religious Jews are in on it as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.