[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big L right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Srsly alties?? Your countries are being ivaded by jihadists and other parasites, and all you mainly do is bashing other NS and other nationalists against the invders who don't conform to your autistic views and spread hatred towards your own women?? Instead of doing something actually productive you mainly divide your own kind while you need as much people as possible to withstand the huge waves coming to crush you? Seems like you care much more about showing off your own filthy egos and spread your overrated autistic black and white opinions than actually making a change. Time is running out, more and more of your people become victims. And you... are all talk. You are like bunch of belieber tumblerinas. You eagerly support those who try to divide further between your kind. Reminds me of someone.. oh! The white SJW. You even "fight" like them.

Is that the best you shadow cucks can do?
>>
>>135627650
I don't feel like were in position to mock the Goyim on this
>>
Big L rest in peace
>>
>>135630465
this

>30% of the population is arabs
>20% is russians
>10% is africans

we're fucking doomed too
>>
>>135634608
Your Goyism is showing
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.