[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 x china hate threads with 300+ replies within the last two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: considerthefollowing.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
4 x china hate threads with 300+ replies within the last two hours

3 x mexico hate threads

5 x muslim hate threads

plus a ton more

all with THREE HUNDRED PLUS replies

shills, right?
>>
>>135626347
How many nigger hate threads?
Nigger gore is great desu senpai
>>
>>135626347
do you guys really just sit around and hate all day? i was away from /pol/ for a few years due to prison but it didnt used to be like this
>>
>>135626461
dude a lot, but those don't bother me as much because i have to interact with them on a daily basis and it's a good way to blow off steam because they are indeed difficult to interact with.
>>
File: fucking americans.png (969KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
fucking americans.png
969KB, 1200x628px
>>135626347
most are insecure burgers
>>
>>135626520
so the hate is just a meme?
>>
>>135626465
>due to prison
Tell me your story
Also I don't typically haye here as much as either shitpost in funny shitpost threads or try to have real discussions in good threads (which are hard to come by).
>>
>>135626595

i did 4 years for vehicular manslaughter. since it was the length of a high school education (and i did actually get my GED) i jokingly refer to the four years of my prison sentence as my freshman sophomore junior senior years. that's really the story. prison was a really tough environment and i have seen people get raped. i tried to be a free agent as much as possible and tried to find some social niche in the prison, like how in shawshank, he goes and does laundry or something. anyway it was just really hard because i didn't have a lot of useful skills and i was really young so i actually had to stick to the white group. i wasn't raped, but ive witnessed a few
>>
File: heh.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
357KB, 397x402px
>>135626563
/pol/ is an american board, what do you think?
>>
>>135627017
well i dont know, im not american, u tell me
>>
>>135626347
in at least one china thread there were comments about mexicans. i thought the comments were out of place.
>>
>>135627286
i noticed that some people get triggered and tangents into other peoples to hate
>>
>>135627110
Americans are proud of their circumcision, that is enough to tell you where america is headed: wherever their clown in chief is going
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.