[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hardest cunt in Australia killed by a headshot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: hewasagoodboy#34.jpg (73KB, 583x348px) Image search: [Google]
hewasagoodboy#34.jpg
73KB, 583x348px
http://archive.is/qSRKg

The Coroner says it's alright because he was to powerful - "Even with a knife he was like an atomic bomb bra, fucking sick headshot was the best way to put him down"

sjws think he did nothing wrong.

http://archive.is/GmxDW
>>
I forgot to say the coroner said it was alright, he stabbed two Police Officers and then got a one-shot headshot fuck I wish I could see it.
>>
>>135625813
Silly bastards
>>
>>135626325
well ya know that's how the young kids learn nowdays, bit of a shooting by police never did anyone harm.
>>
>>135626325
Hey, what do kiwi's think of Flight of the Conchords?

That's like the only New Zealand band I know of
>>
>>135626432
Gay nonsense
>>
>>135626565
objectively shit taste
>>
>>135626432
talking about hard leb cunts here guy, keep on topic.
>>
The coroner also said he followed a strand of islam that was extreme and 'non representative'.
>>
>>135626661
>tanned islam
>>
>>135625736
>tfw allahu isn't ackbar today
>>
>>135625736
>sjws think he did nothing wrong.

I wish they would be forced to suffer these people in their daily lives.
The police taking out the trash is the best outcome of such a situation. He would never b anything but a net negative for society, world is a better place without him.
>>
>>135626432
They're the softest cunts in New Zealand but they would drop any aussie cunt. Bitch bumboys the lot of them.
>>
>>135625736
I wonder how long it'll take before the general populace realises muslims, arabs, nigs, all the undesirables are incompatible with civilised life. That cunt deserved to die, I hope someone spits on his grave.
>>
>>135626696
I think he did Australia an Express Service. Agree to meet with the Police, stab them and then get shot.

Better then another 10 years on centrelink from MY TAX DOLLARS
>>
Actually fuck it - I reckon Centrelink has indirectly PAID for bomb materials purchased by welfare refugees.
>>
Which means teh current flight delays are the result of CENTELINK and ISIS who work TOGETHER DEFRAUDING the tax payer of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS used for IEDS. Fuck JohNO yr onto it tonight
>>
>>135625736
BIN
>>
>>135630262
Badass Islam Nigger?

Yeah. that's why they killed him.
>>
>>135625736
>managed to stab two cops, presumably heavily armed with stab vests on
Explains why the police were so tough in the most reason raid. Was hilarious hearing the terrorists complain about being man handled on the news, the fucking audacity of that after you've been planning to blow up a plane. It highlights the mindset of these people and Muslims in general, they can be hardcore criminals and be genuinely outraged when society reacts.
>>
>>135632164
>terrorists complain about being man handled on the news, the fucking audacity of that after you've been planning to blow up a plane.

This is the sort of thing I didn't think about in my youth when I was a sjw. Now I get angry when people take sides with the (violent) criminals.
>>
thank dog
>>
File: Tough crab.webm (2MB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tough crab.webm
2MB, 642x480px
>>135626423
Fuck you ...... mad me laugh beer out all over my keyboard and screen
even
snorted up out my nose cunt fuck that hurt
>>
"Hardest cunt", pff.
Stop watching anime, super warriors don't exist. People can only get slightly stronger than others.
>>
>>135635425
>super warriors don't exist

>Who is Simo Hayha
>Who are gurkhas
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.