[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what can we do, right now, to stop this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: africa.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
africa.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
what can we do, right now, to stop this?
>>
>>135625599
deport all of them
>>
>>135625599
thanks for the video file i got a new computer and needed my old files back. what is in your webm is unacceptable and should be shown to the masses
>>
Bacon barges.
>>
>>135625599
u boats.
>>
>>135625599
>>
>>135625985
For You boats
>>
>>135625599
1) Airborne virus that specifically targets blacks' genetical trace
2) Bombs/Torpedoes
3) Build Concentration camps in Africa to stop them

Western nations must come to the understanding that immigration is, on its own, a Weapon.
Immigration can be used and planned to destibilize entire countries.
Mass immigration can NOT be accepted at this point in time; expecially so, when it comes from the very African countries that are willingly pushing a hyper-breeding agenda, just to overpopulate their nations to appear Bigger in the continental statistics.

Europe requires a proper, unified, joint Immigration officie and task force.
That way we'd be able to cherry pick possible useful workers, while keeping the rest at bay.
That said, the problem won't be solved until we can put a stop on the African countries that are so intent into flooding the western civilization.

The world itself can NOT sustain the population growth that is happening in India and Africa.
They need to stop, and it'll either be thrrough viruses, famine or genocide.
No country, whatever it may be, can put the whole human race at risk by refusing to adapt to the necessities of a dying planet and a frail society.
>>
>>135626004
cheeky bastard.
>>
>>135626015
>dying planet
Oh you.
>>
>>135625599
Buy some torpedo boats with torpedoes included and make sure you have mounted MGs and take out as many of them as you can before you get fucked by someone's navy or coastguard.
>>
>>135625985
>>135626004
>>135626033
FUCK CUTE BOTES DESUDESU
GIB CUTE BOTES AND BUMPS 4 JUSTICE.
>>
>>135625599
careful EU citizens, if you talk about this you'll get thrown in jail
>>
1. Kill the one guy stopping Libya from uniting and finally becoming stable: Khalifa Haftar
2. FUCKING ARREST WHO'S EVER DOING THIS AND SEND THEM ALL BACK
>>
Why contain it?

Once the west self-destructs itself we will be proved right and never do the same mistake as them.

I for one welcome our new western europeans
>>
it's sad to know how we get betreayed by everyone,only to lower our wages and maximize the margins for the economy.
But honestly? I see it as a tactical advantage on the long run. It's all part of the downfall of the european Union. So go ahead people do as you please. We get our turn soon enough. Point of no return allready passed.
>>
>>135628014
Train the future.
They will do the rest.
>>
>>135625599
Get guns and set sail?
>>
You're all wrong. This is white supremacy at work, flooding white countries with people infected with aids, so all the race traitors die.
>>
>>135628571
>race traitors
If them aids affected youth simply starts raping or just stabbing people with infected weapons, the purge won't be limited to race traitors.
Besides, immigrants just really fuck up society anyways.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.