[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got off phone with my X. She left me six months ago because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: snes_super_scope_ctl.jpg (27KB, 575x231px) Image search: [Google]
snes_super_scope_ctl.jpg
27KB, 575x231px
Just got off phone with my X. She left me six months ago because strong woman who doesn't need a man to take care of her.

She was gang raped by four men at her job.

Thanks feminism!!
>>
>>135624974
lol gottem
gib gold
>>
>>135624974
>>>/b/
>>
She is going to live the rest of her life as a used cum rag. No one will want to be with her
>>
>>135625479
/b/ would have just asked to see tits.
>>
>>135624974
what i learned from this thread is that youre a weak cuck that takes calls from exgirlfriends because you have nothing else going on in your life.
>>
>>135625899
Well /b/ isn't wrong
If you aren't going to post tits why should we care about her pleading for attention?
>>
>>135624974
And what did you say to her during this call?
>>
>>135624974
Define raped.
>>
File: 1500519909165.png (7KB, 645x413px) Image search: [Google]
1500519909165.png
7KB, 645x413px
>>135624974
>>
>>135624974
>gang raped
yeah sure, if you take her back you're a faggot OP
>>
>>135624974
You don't even see the ploy you dumb shit, she's prolly about to lose the job anyway and is hoping you're enough of a white knight to want to protect her by not making her go back there and believing whatever stupid shit she says.lying bitch prolly cried too so you'd comfort her. It's a female psyop to get you to take care of her / save her. Come to think of it you may not be a complete beta because she used 4 guys thinking there is no way you'd start shit with 4 guys and your mean mugs can be explained to them as you being jealous. Lol idiot
>>
>>135624974
>feminist
>making fake rape claims
Wow people of color me surprised
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.