[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING WE NEED GERMAN HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1501393242666.gif (513KB, 525x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501393242666.gif
513KB, 525x539px
>>135622187
THIS THREAD WE NEED GERMAN SPEAKERS
>>
FILES ARE HERE :

https://wikileaks.org/macron-emails/emailid/49217

Look at the attached files, those are the videos that need to be translated.
There's also pics of some place that need to be determined.

WHAT IS THIS
>>
She is just speaking shizo-esoteric garbage. Why the hell is this attached?
>>
File: 1501257301304.gif (2MB, 164x275px) Image search: [Google]
1501257301304.gif
2MB, 164x275px
>>135625066
who gives a shit about france?
>>
Similar videos on this channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0zqAp27K5YW3bYik1OlU8A

This one is especially weird : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDshxxX8ows
Bulgarian anon suggests it's MK-Ultra shit, to activate infants memories
>>
>>135625205
No idea were trying to figure that out.
>>
>>135625205
That's what we're trying to figure out Kraut
shizo-esoteric garbage you say?
Care to develop a bit?

Anyway, still weird. What's the point of all this?
>>
schizophrenic gibberish
>>
>>135625294
Well i don't really give a shit about France but i still want to know what this weird sh*t is and what it's all about.
We may be onto something here
Or maybe not
Need more people to take a look & help
>>
>>135625205
>>135625334

Can you guys get us some subtitles on the schitzo bullshit it sounds like a good time. I wanna know the details
>>
Windows Media Player film, ref ROthschildHitler laws Gauk church deport NeoKZ, kill billion, Rothschild bank 0 visa, 0 Gov knessetBonnTiergarten, 0 after the war born wanting to pay them, steal children, of other homno sorts, or their own, KZ not kinddergardenschoolabiuniourofworkplaceLKHeim, 1 billion murder not "freedomdemocradcdyjustJewsEsraJEshuvahFreudROmanLegionJustitia, but rights 0 democracy, 0 christislampsychesouljustitiaDrexamconvert4iusurancdesRF, and rights close borders, 0 Jews, 0 Deutsche, 0 4 allies, 0 christiassislamjustitapsychesoulDr4insurancesRF, 0 BerlinBRDDDREUUN, 0 PaperBerlinerBRDlerEUler, 0 Rothschild LEFTstealRIGHTdeal Jordanian EsrajJeshuvahFreudRothschildHitlerMerkel, 0 Kanzler, forbidden, they murdered billioon with Roman legion remains in Bavaria, Bonn, Paris, NL.
Subject: Staat Triglav mit 0 BerlinFreistaatSachsenDDR mit 6 von über 8
sorbischen Staaten mit Recht 0 Deutsche, 0 Ausländer, 0 Türken, 0 Juden, 0
christlichislamjustitiapsycheseele in TRIGLAV RELIGION, mit Völkerrecht 0
Demokratie anerkannt "1977-9" mit Recht 0 Dr4VersicherungenRF, KZ nicht
KindergartenschuleabiunioutofoworkplaceLKKrhsHeim, für KZEsraJeshuvah,
KZFreudROthschild JORDANIER-Midianiter (Saudi) KZ
Wie immer 0 Berlin, 0 PapierBerliner, 0 BRD, 0 PapierBRDler, Juden
Visasperre "1948/9" 0 Gov Knesset, Tiergarten, Bonn, 0
AsiateEsraJeshuvahFreud "KONVERTIERBRDDDRBerlinFreistaatSachsen" auf
keltischem Druidestaat, Magierstaaten der Alben, Homo Heidelberger, Bund,
Bundesregierung, Jahr 600 000, Genozidversuche verboten, Edu 8-10 Magier,
Druide 8, sorbische Religionenstaaten mit UNVERKÄUFLICHEM Boden 10,
ansonsten KEINE Ausländer dort gestattet, mit 0
BerlinPreussenFreistaatSachsenDDR auf 6 von 8 sorbischen Staaten.

0 christlichJustitiapsycheseeleislam EUROPÄISCHE RELIGIONENstaaten.

1 MRD Mord in KZNeoKZ covered by Roman Legion Bayern, römischen
Legionslager Bonn, Römer-Juden und Rothschild, Paris, trans
>>
Spanien Römer
NL: LÜGE "Justitia"; 0 BerlinBRDDDREUUN, ROthschild verboten samt Juden auf
STAAT TRIGLAV RELIGION und ALLEN SORBISCHEN RELIGIONENSTAATEN, wie
MAGIERSTAATEN, GUTE KRITIK an NL:

LOB dafür, an Türken, die zwar immer, wie Juden, auf Europa verboten sind
mit AFrikanern, 0 continental claim rights, als Mongolen auch nicht auf
Kurdistan, noch Juden verboten auf Jerusalem und Staat Triglav seit
"1948/9", 0 claim rights, aber jenseits von Erdogan ein verbotener
Diktator, hat seine Kritik auf den 1 MRD Mord mit RothschildHitlerMerkel
Trupp und NSDAP CSUCDUFDPSPDGrüneCHristianJustitiaPsycheDrSoul"democracies,
covered Paris-NL Roman legions remains, gepasst: Dafür Lob.

Attach file DEUTSCHE, WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, schauen SIE sich das an, wenn
sie wollen.

Okkupation auch nicht "Polizei".
SIEHE Film WIndows Media Player.

Donations welcome, they try kill me now with 2 years 0 cent, 0 food
strategies to prevent 5 babies and local rel & atheists hospitals, after
our state won, 0 Deutsche, 0 foreigners, 0 foreign beliefs, 0 Jews, 0 their
belief, 0 Rothschild Kanzler HitlerMerkel, and 0
christianIslamjustitapsychesoulDrexamconvertRF4insurances, who just killed
by the billion with the forbidden
leftrightchirstianjustitapsychesoulDrlieexamconvert sects.

>Rothschildhitlermerkel
seems accurate
>>
I cannot even translate this. It's gibberish.

Something like 0 birthright, Turks are like Jews forbidden in Europe and some weird crap
>>
>>135625507
The general gist is a psychotic rant consisting of antisemic + anti rothshild + anti government + anti merkel + anti psycho drugs n killer drugs which you get injected into your ears + a lot of crazy talk in between and so on.

Reminds me extremely of a youtube channel I found where a legit schizophrenic guy is screaming psychotic bullshit into the camera so loud that the sound distorts all the time. Against da joos and the illerminati and against our government and the evil satanistic police which always come and drag him into psychiatry, and how our government is working for Satan and other demons while he is grabbing some articles he cut out from newspapers or he printed out from the internet which "prove" his theories. Damn I forgot to subscribe to his channel, now I can't find it anymore. Iirc his name was Thomas (or was it Martin?), but that's not enough info to find him again. Gotta ask my brother for the link, I think he subscribed that shit.
>>
>>135626233
Folklore or Fact?
>>
>>135626233
OP means the attached videos. They make a little bit more sense, but not really.
>>
>>135626313
if you ask me it's fact that Turks and Jews should stay out of europe
>>
>>135626003
>>135626100
wtf am I reading
>Roman legions remains
Would be awesome if somewhere an actual roman legion would still be active
>>
>From:[email protected]
it's just a nutcase emailing everyone he can think of
>>
Watch this instead if you want a little brainfuck. The really good part starts after 4 minutes.

https://youtu.be/phKHnW3cWGA
>>
>>135627112
What does he say krautman?
>>
>>135629998
Hilarious esoteric shit. He's explaining how our state security radiates us with scalar waves to stop us from having and enjoying sex and hinders us to reproduce. Then he explains in length how the scalar waves enter through the anus and have impact on the prostata, and how they also affect certain parts of the penis to make us have pain during sex or masturbation and ruin our orgasms. And presents healing cristal staffs which can protect you from those scalar waves by putting them into your butt crack while sleeping etc. And how that's against our constitutional rights and that the state is not allowed to hurt our bodies like that and that he doesn't understand why the attorney-generalship doesn't help protect the citizens against those crimes and so on.

He's got a website on that topic, name is roughly translated "stop the torture" etc. I'm really not sure if he's crazy of if this is a clever scam to sell his pamphlets to retarded esoteric freaks.
>>
>>135629998
>>135631579
Oh, another hilarious part is the one where he talks about "proof", because one of the torturing side effects is having blood in your pee. By showing a piss bottle sitting on a red carpet... "see, the blood!" Esoteric master troll I guess.
>>
Jesus Germany, you had a world war and lost all of your alpha genes. There really isn't much else needed to explain your birthrates. A nation can only survive on betas for so long.
>>
>>135632341
We can't help it. It's dem scalar waves.
>>
Two fucking threads of this and all krauts are useless, all of them just saying "nah bruh she's just saying some stuff" or "usual jew redpill nothing important".

JUST FUCKING SAY IT ALL AHMEDS
>>
I'm all for truth but why do we want to take Macron down if he's our guy?
>>
>>135626284
sounds legit, why someone be sending this shit to macron, maybe they we're trying to activate his MK Ultra almonds
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.