[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've solved the tranny bathroom problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 033056084496.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
033056084496.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
We make 2 bathrooms - one with only urinals (only men can use them because you have to stand up) and one with only toilets. That way, everyone's happy and we isolate the idiots who can't plan well enough that they end up shitting in public bathrooms. All of the nastiness of shitting is confined to one bathroom.
>>
>>135624586
>Shit in urinal
>>
>>135624646
You don't?
>>
>>135624586
I have been saying this for years
But instead of urinals, its just wall and a trough
So only men can pee there, and the little betas who need to hide have to use the girls bathroom
>>
>>135624586
Don't do it, don't share toilets with women. You're gonna have tampons and period blood everywhere and the occasional rape.
>>
>>135624646
A real man poops standing up
>>
>>135624586
Nope, they definitely need their own bathrooms, for safety.
>>
>>135628681
Don't get me started on pooping posture. Squat for complete evacuation of poop. Sit if you want to involuntarily pinch off before finishing. I don't even know how people poop standing.
>>
>>135624586
Women can't shit in public or piss they get scared that's why there's always a huge line up
Imagine some guy shitting in there just letting it rip groaning with some woman in there trying to piss kek
>>
>>135625670
That's what we had when I was a kid now they put up walls, I guess the uncircumcised immigrants were embarrassed they got bullied so hard kek
>>
>>135629089
That's a fucking hilarious scenario to imagine
>>
File: 1498454465750s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498454465750s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>135629089
Fucking kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.